Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 4/1 - 4/30/2011

Topic closed. 1189 replies. Last post 6 years ago by G26GRACE27.

Page 47 of 80
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

This looks more to me like you are speaking for yourself than everyone on here. i could have accepted your statement had you sent this in a private message. you come off as if you are taking a stand for everyone. i understand comepletely the position. i post for several states and i'm also not always home to post when its cozy for you. you do have the right to overlook my posts, thats undeniable and maybe whats best. considering the time it takes to figure out possible pair outcomes, its not always a situation where i can post directly after a draw. i pride myself on being as reasonably acurate as possible. no system is 100% and no person is without flaws when it comes to dealing with these numbers. you are a very outspoken person, it can be a downfall in character at times and i dont even know you. but your statement speaks loudly and in volumes. i have heard you and will take the time to evaluate the situation WITHOUT, passing judgement on others who may appreciate the fact that i even take the time to monitor your states playing conditions and post what i think is due. more than likely i wont be back, because the more i speak the more i'm offended that you handled this in such a manor, mind you..i get lots of private messages from florida players so you SURELY could have went a different route with this. blessings you and all of the florida players.

we are our own worst enemies, MOST OF THE TIME. dont get caught repeating the same destructive behavior. it takes a team of people to win.

respectfully

Technics

Smile

I really don't think she meant it in a bad way. I certainly didn't take it that way.

I hope you don't stop posting for Florida because of this. I enjoy your pairs and think most folks here do as well.

If it's worth anything at all, If it was me she was speaking about, I'd be honored that someone is dependant on my pairs to such a degree that they rely on them for comparison tools.

There are more ways than one to look at things, and In my opinion, the compliment she made far more outweighs anything else she wrote.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting from todays 289 Mid-Day winner.... it is related( an indicator of) to the triple 333

according to "Billy Bing's Red Book of Relative Numbers"... good luck to all who are hoping for the 333... this may be a good sign!!!!

Oh boy oh boy...love it..Thanx....I needed more confirmation on this and I'm betting heavy tonight and the next couple of draws.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12653 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Everything i do is based on Brendas systems so YES....you may know. but that doesnt mean that you know the extent to how i use her systems. i have tweeked them and made lots of her work suitable for playing multiple states. i have nothing to hide when it comes to that so you are NOT BLOWING ME OUT OF THE WATER. i am her best endorser of her products so lets not get anything twisted. i simply responded to you since you wanted to OPENLY speak for EVERYONE AS YOU SAID. and if you know what i'm doing so much you shouldnt have said jack....AT ALL ..truth be told...you should have kept it movin. but yo AZZ wanna take a stand. No No

As I said, good luck to u. U can use me as an excuse all u want, it will not bother me. Wink

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Oh boy oh boy...love it..Thanx....I needed more confirmation on this and I'm betting heavy tonight and the next couple of draws.

...... don't forget the 338  I am on this one as well!!! Big Smile

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Earth, USA
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44180 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

And yes, i look for patterns in draws....its a technic that i learned from Brenda. looking at a book will not tell you how to use the style in a new playing condition....if you know what i am doing it would be you posting the pairs not me. all systems are based on the same 999 possible combinations. Brenda simply organized it in a way that a slow person can utilize it. you need to pump ya brakes sometimes...its not always neccessary to call someone out or try to lead some revolt. i said all u had to do was send a dayum private message..THATS IT.....thats what i would have done. whew....ya had to make this hard.....WHY !!!  Angry

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting from todays 289 Mid-Day winner.... it is related( an indicator of) to the triple 333

according to "Billy Bing's Red Book of Relative Numbers"... good luck to all who are hoping for the 333... this may be a good sign!!!!

That's strange, because i also have a book by Billy Bob Cletus' yellow book of redneck number followers, and 333 is also one of them from 289. COOL !

Earth, USA
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44180 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I really don't think she meant it in a bad way. I certainly didn't take it that way.

I hope you don't stop posting for Florida because of this. I enjoy your pairs and think most folks here do as well.

If it's worth anything at all, If it was me she was speaking about, I'd be honored that someone is dependant on my pairs to such a degree that they rely on them for comparison tools.

There are more ways than one to look at things, and In my opinion, the compliment she made far more outweighs anything else she wrote.

Let me say this.....i do NOT know her to have a real problem with her. so thats not the issue....she took a position and said she was speaking for EVERYONE.....if it was like that, why in the world didnt she send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE ??? WHY ???? I respect what she said but how can i not take offense if its aired in public ???  come on now ??? i'm human ...i would never come off on someone like that in public...i would have voiced it in private. but since she was speaking for others she felt it was right to let everyone know what she was speaking on. it forces people to take sides....and thats what i wanna avoid. i wanna help her and others. i dont want people taking sides with her or me for that matter which it was why i felt like a private message would have done the trick. from where im sitting it looks like shes going hard and wanna get people siding with her on her statement. i'm never gonna say that im speaking for others if they havent already said that themselves....its a big resposibilty to do that and ya gotta be ready for someone to reciprocate. yes i'm honored and i love adding my 2 cents. i genuinely wanna help people..im not here to shine or be the man, thats not what i'm about. i look at everything , everywhere and consider it all. i wanted her to step to me on a level platform and she didnt...it was uneven the minute everyone was able to see what she said to me....but i guess i'm wrong. Unhappy

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                Member #38062
                April 23, 2006
                12653 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

And yes, i look for patterns in draws....its a technic that i learned from Brenda. looking at a book will not tell you how to use the style in a new playing condition....if you know what i am doing it would be you posting the pairs not me. all systems are based on the same 999 possible combinations. Brenda simply organized it in a way that a slow person can utilize it. you need to pump ya brakes sometimes...its not always neccessary to call someone out or try to lead some revolt. i said all u had to do was send a dayum private message..THATS IT.....thats what i would have done. whew....ya had to make this hard.....WHY !!!  Angry

It didn't have to be hard. I asked u not to take me the wrong way but u did, so obviously, I caught u on a bad day.  Sorry about that. It's just the way I am. I am me & very outspoken & not scare to ask. I am done with this topic as it is immature to argue. I will not reply or bother u again. Have a nice day.

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1497 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

That's strange, because i also have a book by Billy Bob Cletus' yellow book of redneck number followers, and 333 is also one of them from 289. COOL !

I need a copy of that book.........Wink

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Joker ,

Dont lose sight of other possible triples

This is Delaware

They got the 664 just like us and yes, the false triple 883 followed, then the mirror of our 093 followed as 453.

now look a day or two later and they got the 000

seems we are following the same track the are on. So just saying .....

Tue, Apr 19, 20111-4-44-4-3-0
                    Mon, Apr 18, 20110-0-04-5-07-7-6-45-7-0-4
                    Sun, Apr 17, 20115-6-77-3-6-4
                    Sat, Apr 16, 20111-9-28-9-82-0-2-91-7-2-7
                    Fri, Apr 15, 20118-9-54-3-59-3-6-98-0-4-8
                    Thu, Apr 14, 20116-4-68-8-35-7-7-82-1-6-4
                      Earth, USA
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44180 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

It didn't have to be hard. I asked u not to take me the wrong way but u did, so obviously, I caught u on a bad day.  Sorry about that. It's just the way I am. I am me & very outspoken & not scare to ask. I am done with this topic as it is immature to argue. I will not reply or bother u again. Have a nice day.

Send me a private message when you wanna ask me to do something FOR YOU or EVERYONE....thanks and it's appreciated. enjoy ya day.  Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I need a copy of that book.........Wink

Not all who want the book are qualified. How many teef do you have?....Green laugh

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                          The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Why dont we all just avoid posting pairs and post just pick 3's? Big Smile

Posting 10, 15, 20 pairs do nothing really, other than "possibly" narrowing down to 2 of the 3 digits IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

The real trick is posting up 3 #'s to get a straight hit. Getting a box hit is still an accomplishment as well. But pairs really is too vague when there are 10-15 of them to choose from. Doesn't seem too hard to achieve.

But anyways Im not taking sides either. Im just an innocent bystander who reads this thread daily. I always get backlashing when I post my opinions as well, but Im just being honest.

Mad love to all of you!

Did I just stir the pot?? Big Smile

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Joker ,

Dont lose sight of other possible triples

This is Delaware

They got the 664 just like us and yes, the false triple 883 followed, then the mirror of our 093 followed as 453.

now look a day or two later and they got the 000

seems we are following the same track the are on. So just saying .....

Tue, Apr 19, 20111-4-44-4-3-0
                            Mon, Apr 18, 20110-0-04-5-07-7-6-45-7-0-4
                            Sun, Apr 17, 20115-6-77-3-6-4
                            Sat, Apr 16, 20111-9-28-9-82-0-2-91-7-2-7
                            Fri, Apr 15, 20118-9-54-3-59-3-6-98-0-4-8
                            Thu, Apr 14, 20116-4-68-8-35-7-7-82-1-6-4

Ok, I'll put a buck on the 000 too. What's another dollar right?...lol

Thanx for the heads up...

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                              The Ville, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95879
                              August 19, 2010
                              1708 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Dude that Redneck book of Followers is the sh*t! I also have a copy of Mullet Mania Pick 3 which is a top seller

Page 47 of 80