Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Jersey: 4/1 - 4/30/2011

Topic closed. 370 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Boney526.

Page 23 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
Ridgewood NJ
United States
Member #52539
May 29, 2007
901 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Midday today was 562?  Aye Carrumba!

I can't believe I stood at a lottery terminal just before midday draw today and commented about how a number sometimes follows itself, and though I had those three digits for last night's number boxed x5, I did NOT play it again after making that comment, and howdy do!

That's the way it goes.  As it turned out, I played this morning at the NJ/NY border, and got a two NY scratchoffs for 25 and 200 smackers respectively, so I'm at peace with the miss.  I'm still holding out for my 503 - one of my favorites for purely sentimental reasons. 

Also, based on just seeing that they had been out for quite a while, I am leaning heavily on wheels of these doubles:

449   119   122  884

Congrads on the win! We don't care where it comes from, just as long as it does!

I played it again, only because I have it covered weekly all the time (526 is my twin daughters b-day) so sometimes when it looks better I go heavy (like last nite). Midday just had a 1x box on it. Entered my head too, to go a little more, but alas...

That 03 pair is screaming to be played, so I do like your fave there!

Good luck to all!

Alan

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Congrads on the win! We don't care where it comes from, just as long as it does!

I played it again, only because I have it covered weekly all the time (526 is my twin daughters b-day) so sometimes when it looks better I go heavy (like last nite). Midday just had a 1x box on it. Entered my head too, to go a little more, but alas...

That 03 pair is screaming to be played, so I do like your fave there!

Good luck to all!

Alan

Best of luck to you alan and congrats on your  wins...

good luck tomorrow

steve000's avatar - dragon1
      westtown new york
      United States
      Member #103423
      January 2, 2011
      2776 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey im gonna play in nj tommorow i post in the ny forum all the time but i  was looking over the nj recent numbers and if i were to take a guess what the best number to play in nj is its actually two 910 and 197 goodluck you can find me in ny i will be putting some big bets on these two in your state this week.I wont be surprised if one hits tommorow.goodluck.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #99032
        October 18, 2010
        1439 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

yesssssssssssssssssss boney you go girlHyper

Thanks but I'm a dude lol.

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #99032
          October 18, 2010
          1439 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

April 27 MD - 562/1891.

Hope you caught again Boney.

Good luck for tonight to everyone.

Yep caught it once box.  I didn't wanna play it too many times, but I always cover it once (waiting for it to show straight before I drop it.)

It was great.  I left math class and headed for the office of the organization I work for on Campus.  Checked the numbers on my phone and was like Big Smile

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

4/27eve

314, 354, 394, 413, 453, 493
            313, 334, 353, 393, 414, 433, 434, 454, 494

Great call on 393!

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Results were 339 and 9137

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #99032
                October 18, 2010
                1439 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey gents.....been off visiting other states for a while.  As Arnold would say:  "I'll Be Back"  Big Smile

GL Bro.

I'm in the middle of trying to make a little system.... nothing too fancy, but I've got a lotta schoolwork.  It's about to be finals time, so I'll probably get more time after that.

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #99032
                  October 18, 2010
                  1439 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Yep caught it once box.  I didn't wanna play it too many times, but I always cover it once (waiting for it to show straight before I drop it.)

It was great.  I left math class and headed for the office of the organization I work for on Campus.  Checked the numbers on my phone and was like Big Smile

I might just drop it now.  I'm already positive to the tune of 100 dollars on this number.  Woulda been a lot more, but I was dropping 5 bucks a draw on it for a couple weeks.  I kinda wanna change it up, but I've got to pick another number to stick with.

078, 174, something like that.  not sure which yet.

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                    Orange County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #140
                    March 10, 2002
                    6925 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I tried playing different numbers as pairs here in NY and didnt fair well with that. So i found a way to chart doubles where i can "chase" a hit. It might not be pinpoint precision on when that double will come out but as you can see with the 288 that showed yesterday it works. The only difference is that my charting consists of mostly first position hits. For instance lets take the double 1's. As i have been posting earlier, the double 1's (which have been stubborn in showing) are good to chase according to my charts of course. Now since i track first position hits my plays would be:

Front pair:11x

split pair:  1x1

Those would be my only plays since i am banking on the first digit to show as 1. I dont know what the payout is in NJ for a boxed hit with a double in it but in NY its $160 for a $1 boxed bet. So to play all 10 digits with the 11 pair @ .50 each would cost only $5 with a return of $80 or if played @ $1.00 each would cost $10 for a return of $160. Depending on the betters bankroll of course, You can bet higher per boxed number or you can also play less numbers with that 11 pair. What i deleted out of my habits was to play every single draw for some kind of hit. I now focus on waiting for a double to form (which i am waiting in NY for) and then i would take the money that i "would have" spent daily and use it for the chase. Sometimes there are "rougue doubles" that form which do not conform to the way i play. The 88 pair is one of them. As you saw i said to keep a watch on them to show but i did not indicate how the 8 should be used only in the first position. Rougue doubles that show on my charts can show in any position. The 33 pair is the other rogue double. The 11 pair are definite first position pick. Maybe you can catch a possible straight with them!! Anyway good luck today and i'll keep everyone posted on any forming doubles as they arise.

Sheesh...those double 1's are so stubborn.

The Panther hunts for more!

modae23's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1692
                      June 16, 2003
                      3491 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

fg

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #99032
                        October 18, 2010
                        1439 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2011, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

So I'm feelin pretty stupid because I just blew like 50 bucks on scratch offs.  But oh well - I suppose it's all from the winnings I had on 265/562.

NJJim's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          Bergen County NJ
                          United States
                          Member #104849
                          January 21, 2011
                          441 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Yeah man, those scratchers will get you!  They are so tempting!  The odds must be higher than the jackpot games, because you cannot have the ability to pick from any one of ALL the tickets - just those distributed to your neck of the woods - your favorite two or three stores.  Even then, it has to be luck of the order in the stack. 

That's why I stick with these three digit games - any games that pick via the "balls in the air".  I wonder how well I'd do if I spend as much money on the jackpot games as I do on Pick 3.  I burn up my winnings playing so often in both NJ and NY, and you guessed it, my faves are hitting in the state I DON'T have covered at the time!

But I continue to have faith in 503.  It's been a good bet every four months, and it's been at least six so far.   I can't afford to wheel it as many times as I'd like, so I only wheel twice and go heavy on the st/bx.  That 374 feels ripe too, but I nearly lost my shirt on it early last year.  darn those attachments to house numbers and birthdays....

503   254   374    145

449   122   119    884

888    444

NJ
                            United States
                            Member #107895
                            March 16, 2011
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

568-768-468-226-266-304-532-225-462-142-259-278-387-112-221-748-348-452-692-697-925-429-347-542-245

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

So I'm feelin pretty stupid because I just blew like 50 bucks on scratch offs.  But oh well - I suppose it's all from the winnings I had on 265/562.

Glad to see that you are winning biggggg money,Boney.

Just hand in there bro,everything will get better....and the dolluhs will be flowing..

Bigtime congrats.

Good luck tonight and hit big....hit big.

Page 23 of 25