Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Confessing: I Did it: I Did Crack Pick3...

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

guys i did it...Guys the only reason why i am doing this is because i feel bad...i feel bad that we could not go back into the past like a Time Machine and find out what happened to the great minds of the past or even Christ, find out if his story was true and find out what happened...Remember i told you if you crack the lottery you could find out what happens in the future or in the past...

But i did it, I did crack Pick3...I am not bragging but another reason why i am saying it is because i think that that´s the ONLY WAY and if everyone tries in the future they will get it wrong...

This happened like, 5 months ago...Is a particular way of looking at the numbers...I was so stunned i decided to burn the paper.....The paper if you was looking at it they will look like regular numbers but they were modified...

I´ll win: 30 days or 28 days out of the 30 days of the month, STRAIGHT not box, EVERY SINGLE DAY I´LL WIN...Guys i dont remember how it goes...All i remember is that you have to : ADD...

Is the best system ever and i am saying it because i dont think nobody will ever get close but you never know great surprises have happened in the future...

it will come out to like: 7-10 tickets...No i dont remember how the system works now....I wasnt going to tell anyone ever...but here is great news...remember the puzzle system for powerball i wrote...You can go backwards i tried it not just forwards....

GUYS THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM DOING THIS IS BECAUSE:

Guys the only reason why i am doing this is because i feel bad...i feel bad that we could not go back into the past like a Time Machine and find out what happened to the great minds of the past or even Christ, find out if his story was true and find out what happened....

but dont feel that bad, a supercomputer might reveal more astonishing things...

Something else, i wasnt going to say anything for fear i might interfere with some military project but i am saying it just if in case is not a military project and is something from the beyond from another dimension or is aliens...but someone knows the future, a 1 month or so into the future...

guys please dont ask me because i really dont remember...

it might had been 6 tickets i dont remember...less than 10 they were i know at least...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

guys i did it...Guys the only reason why i am doing this is because i feel bad...i feel bad that we could not go back into the past like a Time Machine and find out what happened to the great minds of the past or even Christ, find out if his story was true and find out what happened...Remember i told you if you crack the lottery you could find out what happens in the future or in the past...

But i did it, I did crack Pick3...I am not bragging but another reason why i am saying it is because i think that that´s the ONLY WAY and if everyone tries in the future they will get it wrong...

This happened like, 5 months ago...Is a particular way of looking at the numbers...I was so stunned i decided to burn the paper.....The paper if you was looking at it they will look like regular numbers but they were modified...

I´ll win: 30 days or 28 days out of the 30 days of the month, STRAIGHT not box, EVERY SINGLE DAY I´LL WIN...Guys i dont remember how it goes...All i remember is that you have to : ADD...

Is the best system ever and i am saying it because i dont think nobody will ever get close but you never know great surprises have happened in the future...

it will come out to like: 7-10 tickets...No i dont remember how the system works now....I wasnt going to tell anyone ever...but here is great news...remember the puzzle system for powerball i wrote...You can go backwards i tried it not just forwards....

Guys the only reason why i am doing this is because i feel bad...i feel bad that we could not go back into the past like a Time Machine and find out what happened to the great minds of the past or even Christ, find out if his story was true and find out what happened....

Something else, i wasnt going to say anything for fear i might interfere with some military project but i am saying it just if in case is not a military project and is something from the beyond from another dimension or is aliens...but someone knows the future, a 1 month or so into the future...

it might had been 6 tickets i dont remember...less than 10 they were i know at least...

but i believe there are other ways, people just got to find them...

i will tell you this, to do it i had to look at the numbers a totally different way...dont remember how....

i believe there are many other ways out there...plus dont feel bad you dont need to win it EVERYDAY...if in 1 time you can win 10 subsequent days is better/you are doing good....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

but i believe there are other ways, people just got to find them...

i will tell you this, to do it i had to look at the numbers a totally different way...dont remember how....

i believe there are many other ways out there...plus dont feel bad you dont need to win it EVERYDAY...if in 1 time you can win 10 subsequent days is better/you are doing good....

but i prefer that the lotto be RNG and manipulated you save time that way, the amount of time you are going to spend trying to crack the lotto you can find the cure to AIDS or anothe disease or do something useful...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

but i prefer that the lotto be RNG and manipulated you save time that way, the amount of time you are going to spend trying to crack the lotto you can find the cure to AIDS or anothe disease or do something useful...

the thing about manipulating, RNG for pick3/Pick4 is that you can win them, RNG manipulation is the same as the RNG having another seed telling it what to play, thats it...

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12739 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

pumpi76 , 

Please ,Get back on the  Medication ......... Anyone can post I cracked Pick 3 you must post you're so called system .. Remember the little boy who cried wolf over and over and no one believed him when their was a real wolf  and the wolf ate him .... Enough on all the theories and sci-fi stuff .

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2011, 3:20 am - IP Logged

The chances of anyone coming from Mars, are a million to one, they said, but still, they come...

Jester

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3103 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2011, 4:27 am - IP Logged

Arrrrrrrgh!  Even a worm can learn to avoid a hot wire, yet I keep opening pumpi76 posts, gotta have my head examined.  Better yet pumpi76 have your phrenologist check your head, maybe a few new bumps would help.

Hit With Stick   

BobP

Why isn't there an emoticon of someone hitting themselves over the head with a rubber chicken?

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2011, 8:24 am - IP Logged

congrrats pumpi, now buy a ticket

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                  clinton, ohio
                  United States
                  Member #94566
                  July 22, 2010
                  1920 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Lmao..bob I do the same thing as you! Pump if u cracked pick 3, how could you not remember the method?haha...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    ohio
                    United States
                    Member #706
                    September 14, 2002
                    712 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2011, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Arrrrrrrgh!  Even a worm can learn to avoid a hot wire, yet I keep opening pumpi76 posts, gotta have my head examined.  Better yet pumpi76 have your phrenologist check your head, maybe a few new bumps would help.

Hit With Stick   

BobP

Why isn't there an emoticon of someone hitting themselves over the head with a rubber chicken?

I Agree!  wish we had like buttons

New Providence
                      Bahamas
                      Member #98741
                      October 13, 2010
                      420 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2011, 8:47 am - IP Logged

the thing about manipulating, RNG for pick3/Pick4 is that you can win them, RNG manipulation is the same as the RNG having another seed telling it what to play, thats it...

If you cracked the pick 3, you could generate the money to fight Aids, and all the other social issues you mention in your posts. Unfortunately money is a necesary means to an end....the lotto is one of the means to get money!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2011, 9:46 am - IP Logged

pumpi,

You started a thread in Discussions titled:

Lottery Discussions:
                        If you crack the lotto and put it on this site, don't use your name

And now you give us this:
                        Confessing: I Did It: I Did Crack the Pick3

What?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49725 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

If he's not out on a mission: Say Hello to Murdock!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49725 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Hit With Stick   

BobP

Thud See Ya!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                              Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #61623
                              May 29, 2008
                              20581 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Thud See Ya!

My favorite line from his preface..."..I was so stunned i decided to burn the paper.."

without a doubt,a direct reference to zigzag rollies     Stoned emoticon (Drug emoticons)Stoned emoticon (Drug emoticons)

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."