Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Confessing: I Did it: I Did Crack Pick3...

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Just outta curiosity Pumpi,what did the paper look like "before" you burned it?

I'm sure it had some sort of drug(s) in the paper, then it was rolled up & smoked by the pumpster. Im sure there were several of these mysterious "papers", and they were all  smoked/ingested by pumpster before he made this crazy post

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1779 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2011, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

PUMPI 76, WHAT do you do for a LIVING, that you have so much time on your hands, to just sit around all day Type  and CRACK the LOTTERY ???  Bang Head  Do you have a CAREER ???   Hat  Do you have a SOCIAL LIFE ??? Lurking  Do you have a LIFE AT ALL ?? Love  Are you STABLE - MINDED ??? Bash Or do you just post your HUMOR for everyone's AMUSEMENT, including your own ???  Yes Nod LOL

EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE  ??? Poke 

WHO IS PUMPI 76  ???  This is the POWERBALL Question !!! Banana

Disclaimer :  No Offense intended.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

guys i have been here on this site for a long time i have like 5 or 6 years i will not write jokes, todd will not like it i am very serious person...

i didnt set to crack per say i am always trying to crack the lotto but on this ocasion i thought it was just another system, but later i realized what i have done...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

on another note,

something the lottery does, maybe not in your state but in georgia they do, i am pretty SURE they do this...

the lottery on some ocasions do an extra pretest they dont manipulate the drawings i dont see how they could because is ball drawing, but they conduct an extra pretest show it on camera and use the take/shot of their likings...how i know, based on Some results i got on this site...either someone is manipulating the results of this site on the prediction board or the lottery is doing something, EXTRA and i dont think someone is manipulating this site todd will tell you is not true...i think all state lotteries do it...

i said this before on this site...

and i will say it again: YES THEY DO THIS THAT I SAID...IVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

on another note,

something the lottery does, maybe not in your state but in georgia they do, i am pretty SURE they do this...

the lottery on some ocasions do an extra pretest they dont manipulate the drawings i dont see how they could because is ball drawing, but they conduct an extra pretest show it on camera and use the take/shot of their likings...how i know, based on Some results i got on this site...either someone is manipulating the results of this site on the prediction board or the lottery is doing something, EXTRA and i dont think someone is manipulating this site todd will tell you is not true...i think all state lotteries do it...

i said this before on this site...

and i will say it again: YES THEY DO THIS THAT I SAID...IVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER...

i want you to believe this that they do an extra pretest than i want you to believe that i crack the lotto even though i did....

something else the state lottery does is the alter their site every now and then, SEEN IT FIRST HAND....i dont know why i tell you because you will not believe me...

and there are stuffs i cant say on this site...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

QUESTION...all i am going to say is, have you wonder why Pick3 and pick4 is PERFECTLY RANDOM, what kind of joke is that...RNG is not perfectly random...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23420 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, do you just write and press: post or do you read over what you write? You ramble pretty well and

if you had to sit down and read everything you wrote in say, the last month, you would either be cured

or dead.

As far as your system, the one you forgot, goes...why don't you go back about 5 months and re-read what

you were writing about then...it may create a spark, turn on a lightbulb or hit you like a brick wall.

No one is coming to get you, watching you or ready to take away your lottery know how. I think with all

the time you spend writing, you probably could have come up with something half decent by now and

be one of the IF people you talk so much about.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23420 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

QUESTION...all i am going to say is, have you wonder why Pick3 and pick4 is PERFECTLY RANDOM, what kind of joke is that...RNG is not perfectly random...

Now there's something to chew on...without going into detail and blowing it out of proportion, this is

something I agree with...don't think it to death though.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

WHAO!!! I DIDNT KNOW BALLS COLLIDING COULD DO ALL THAT...hold on ball 6 remembered to put on the brakes at second 2.654543423....lol..

milford,pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #105166
                    January 26, 2011
                    42 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

If your system works so well you would know how you did it.Start posting some winning tickets& numbers.All talk& no do.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

WHAO!!! I DIDNT KNOW BALLS COLLIDING COULD DO ALL THAT...hold on ball 6 remembered to put on the brakes at second 2.654543423....lol..

all i am going to say: you seen my systems right, you will say whaooo! right...ever wonder why the lottery has not done something...because they are confident...

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        13162 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2011, 1:23 am - IP Logged

You are kind of right pumpi76 on random act in RNG and Mechanical Draws  the only random act is the very first draw in any pick 3 , pick 4 , lotto , powerball , mega-millions, keno and 2 by 2 games after that first draws every draw is pre-determined after previous draws . If you have such a system that did crack the matrix on winning . Why burn it ? That would be a foolish act that system/formula would be worth more then the paper its written on not just in wins , but in the value of  the re-sale of such system/formula . 

Be an asset to the community of LP post some useful information not just ramblings of a diseased mind . Time to get out the aluminum foil cap  and go see a doctor .

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                          The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

all i am going to say: you seen my systems right, you will say whaooo! right...ever wonder why the lottery has not done something...because they are confident...

Are you replying to yourself or am I missing something?