Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Backtesting and Simulating Lottery Systems

Topic closed. 136 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1831 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

One finds it easy to believe you are telling the truth about being paid for your posts - they really don't add anything to the thread.  Normally I read about a paragraph and skip to the next poster.   Will you still get paid, if I don't read them?

Yeah, I quit reading that garyo guys posts too! He sounds like one of those people who eat oatmeal because Wilford Brimley said it was good.

Hey here's a cool picture for you. When Jimbooble-looble gets back he's giong to answer why this is a bad set of numbers, why one should never play them, how long it would take before someone could reasonably expect these to hit, and 18 septillion other question you never knew you had.

If you didn't make paragraph two, just look at the pretty picture.

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations! To someone? Maybe? Smile

A winner in the TX Cash 5 on March 5, 2011,

drawn at 10:12 PM Central Time?

Which time zone was that 10:55 time stamp made in?

Your LP profiles say both you and RL are in Central.

It would help to know this so one might speculate

on just what your pretty picture is trying to announce.

Of course, it really doesn't matter much anyway, does it?

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1831 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations! To someone? Maybe? Smile

Of course, it really doesn't matter much anyway, does it?

Thanks Jimmy. Nobody won.

The camera is a Nikon Coolpix L19, 8 megapixel. Time is 24 hour mode.

The computer is a Compaq, circa 2003, maxed out in upgrades, passed between me and my son, as needed, more time than the warranty allows. It's the only machine he ever used that he couldn't destroy. Silly machine is still running on it's second monitor, an old CRT gaming screen. It's a lucky machine maybe.

No complaints. Didn't play it. The intent was there. The emotions were high.

Then you keep looking at it and find all the reasons it would be a stupid pick.

Three 9s? Not likely.

The only number with that set up? No way.

Spacing don't look right. Uh-huh.

There are a lot more ways to talk yourself OUT of jackpot, than talk your way into one.

In this case there were at least 914181929.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4060 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

DAY  DATE       NUMBERS         
        ==================================
        SAT  04/09/11   05 06 08 15 37 NA   1010211100

link for another 10 for last nights draw

http://www.box.net/shared/dcbfuvo181

PS Several of my online services are acting very strange from my email to other online accounts

The man may be after me.

RL

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jimmy. Nobody won.

The camera is a Nikon Coolpix L19, 8 megapixel. Time is 24 hour mode.

The computer is a Compaq, circa 2003, maxed out in upgrades, passed between me and my son, as needed, more time than the warranty allows. It's the only machine he ever used that he couldn't destroy. Silly machine is still running on it's second monitor, an old CRT gaming screen. It's a lucky machine maybe.

No complaints. Didn't play it. The intent was there. The emotions were high.

Then you keep looking at it and find all the reasons it would be a stupid pick.

Three 9s? Not likely.

The only number with that set up? No way.

Spacing don't look right. Uh-huh.

There are a lot more ways to talk yourself OUT of jackpot, than talk your way into one.

In this case there were at least 914181929.

Screwed up, didn't you?

Pathetic...

Jimmy4164 wondered, "Congratulations! To someone? Maybe? Smile

Of course, it really doesn't matter much anyway, does it?"

------------------------------------

See above for what we were told.

Watch now: Damage Control!  Damage Control!

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
            Fort Worth, TX
            United States
            Member #106060
            February 11, 2011
            188 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Is someone trying to say they predicted a cash 5 jackpot?

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4060 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

mayham

I am not sure what is going on,  I posted some picks for the last two days to provide jimmy some 

information on building a backtest.  I don't know it Garyo won a JP or not,  If he did then congrats

garyo but I think that he is just pulling jimmy's chain.  Gary's post go over my head most of the time

and there seems to be something going on between him and jimbo that the rest of us don't know

about. 

RL

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

They thought the TX Cash 5 Lotto was drawn at 11:00 pm so they timestamped what looks like a prediction in RL's program at 10:55.  The drawing was at 10:12!  garyo1954 tried to explain with some mundane story about a computer...

see above...

I'm sure they're working at this moment on a cover story.

I'm getting sick of this business.  There is an old saying that I've found to be true over many years.  When you have trouble figuring out what's motivating someone when they don't say what it is, just, "follow the money!"

Our old buddy Robert Perkis (Lotto-Logix) is back on the prowl - did you notice?

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4060 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

They thought the TX Cash 5 Lotto was drawn at 11:00 pm so they timestamped what looks like a prediction in RL's program at 10:55.  The drawing was at 10:12!  garyo1954 tried to explain with some mundane story about a computer...

see above...

I'm getting sick of this business.  There is an old saying that I've found to be true over many years.  When you have trouble figuring out what's motivating someone when they don't say what it is, just, "follow the money!"

Our old buddy Robert Perkis (Lotto-Logix) is back on the prowl - did you notice?

Jimbo

Gary and I have not cooked up some sort of plan to team up on you, are you getting  paranoid.

I like Gary and love it when he he gives you a hard time but sorry there is no conspiracy at least not

any  that I am aware of.  I think he is just doing a anti-jimbo imitation for our entertainment.  I also would

think that he done the time thing on purpose just to get you going,   I think he is a little smarter then that.

RL

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Jimbo

Gary and I have not cooked up some sort of plan to team up on you, are you getting  paranoid.

I like Gary and love it when he he gives you a hard time but sorry there is no conspiracy at least not

any  that I am aware of.  I think he is just doing a anti-jimbo imitation for our entertainment.  I also would

think that he done the time thing on purpose just to get you going,   I think he is a little smarter then that.

RL

I thought you'd come up with something better than this, but then, I keep overestimating your capabilities.  Interesting how you feel compelled to intervene in an exchange between me and garyo1954.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229947/2019170

...And what do MO draw times have to do with the TX Cash 5?

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4060 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

PS MO. holds it's draws at 8:59 which is a new time. It use to be around 6:45 until a few weeks ago.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4060 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I thought you'd come up with something better than this, but then, I keep overestimating your capabilities.  Interesting how you feel compelled to intervene in an exchange between me and garyo1954.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229947/2019170

...And what do MO draw times have to do with the TX Cash 5?

Jimmy

When you make accusations you better be able to back them up.  You are the one who mentioned ME as

If I was part of of a scheme of some kind.  You are doing your side step dance again, you bought me into

this not the other way around.

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4060 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Jim BO-BO-BO the clown

I always state that my post are after the fact and what would be the point to pick one line and then

say that I picked it before the draw as though it would convince anyone.   This had to be a joke and

I see you fell for it  hook, line and sinker.  The fuzzy pic should have been red flag as to what he was

up to. 

PS

I never overestimate your abilities I don't think you have any.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                            Denver, Co
                            United States
                            Member #103046
                            December 29, 2010
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

see above...

"Our old buddy Robert Perkis (Lotto-Logix) is back on the prowl - did you notice?"

Jimmy...is there something about this that we should be wary of?

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1831 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

see above...

Jimboo-boo!!!!!!

RL has told you the truth. There is no conspiracy among the people who talk off board. RL and I share some common ideas about jackpot games in which he has been more than willing to assist. I've stated in the past that I don't play Cash 5, never bought a ticket for it, and that's the truth.

The story about the old computer? Entirely true. The old XP machine is used to crunch data. Not connected to the internet. I also have a laptop with Vista, which I truly hate, and this Win7 machine which I bought while my son had the old Compaq after burning up his gaming machine. When he got a new gaming machine, I got the Compaq back. It's an SR1103WM with a 20" CyberVision CRT. The camera is a Nikon Coolpix L19, 24 hour mode camera. 

Let's go back to PAGE 1 where Jimmy says:

"Another way to state your observation is to say, "Anyone who would accept the results (of a Monte Carlo simulation) didn't need to see it in the first place, and all those who need to see the results, would not accept them!""

Now, Jimboo-boo,  I gave you a picture of the data. From that, you concocted a conspiracy(?), and that the data was WRONG!

Why didn't you accept it? There was no claim to win, no claim that that was a date/time stamp. With absolutely no claims made, your mind worked to make the data you saw fit in your perception. You went so far as to attempt a manipulation of the time and time zone to explain what you wanted to see. Why?

Here is the EXIF data from the properties menu:

Page 4 of 10