Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina's Latest Pre/Post draw list

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Why do you think they do so many predraws and post draws?

To ensure the randomness of the draw? [ 12 ]  [21.05%]
Do you think they are cheating? [ 10 ]  [17.54%]
To decrease the odds of people winning? [ 33 ]  [57.89%]
Other-plese explain [ 2 ]  [3.51%]
No comment [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

look at how many times a triple fell in the test draws. in march alone it was a bunch. wow. so that myth about triples only falling every 100 draws is false. i saw cases where they fell not even 3 draws apart. thats true randomness. they are picking what and when to let certain numbers fall. that more clear than ever now. the test draws dont lie. i counted 36 draws from when a number triggered a triple but 3 fell before the one that was live....lmao. they are funny as heck !!!  telling lies and being very dishonest about how the game is ran...i see it for what it is. but i got something for their tails.  Green laugh

You took the words right out of my mouth....ncel hates like heeell for people to pick up on patterns and will change the dynamics of the game in a minutes notice just to keep the upper hand....there is a lot of people who would have won big on those trips that for sure....

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

That's incredible. I don't know how I missed this thread.

The next time you ball lovers start ranting about how much better it is than computerized drawings, remind yourselves of this thread...lol

What a bunch of con artists....Puke

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

lastly, they may not know this but, by doin things the way they are doing them, they are in fact creating a pattern because now people know to play the last 10 or so draws back for a sure hit due to the excessive repeating of the same combinations of numbers. so they are self destructing themselves. the harder they try to avoid a pattern, they create it . i see that clear as day.

exactly that's what i have been saying all along.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
        Fort Worth, TX
        United States
        Member #106060
        February 11, 2011
        188 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

exactly that's what i have been saying all along.

Wait a second? How are pre-draws altering the outcome of the draws that they submit as final? Are they not all governed by same laws of probability and randomness? I'm not arguing a point here, I'd really like to know what the consensus is and why. Thank you.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8362 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Wait a second? How are pre-draws altering the outcome of the draws that they submit as final? Are they not all governed by same laws of probability and randomness? I'm not arguing a point here, I'd really like to know what the consensus is and why. Thank you.

Some people think the lottery should not conduct pre draws because their
          system might possibly pick the next winning number. And if the lottery just
          loaded the machine with the same balls they used in the previous drawing that
          somehow the numbers people played next using their systems will also be
          winners.

Some people want all the lottery's to post their pre draw results before the
          game so they can use some system that works for them to try and trap the next
          number out.

Probably every lottery uses the same industry standard with ball drawings
          having ten pre draws.

People think the lottery is cheating because they conduct pre draws.

I don't care if the lottery does a hundred pre draws their is still some
          pattern that emerges with the random event just like rain drops falling on the
          ground. If you could take a snap shot of rain drops at one instant then take
          another snapshot and compare the two snapshots you might see a pattern or you
          might not.

Still no matter what the out come rain drops are still randomly falling on
          the ground just as lottery balls are randomly drawn from the machine.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
            Northern Virginia
            United States
            Member #83350
            December 5, 2009
            1317 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I understand why they do pre-draws - at least why they "claim" to do test draws - but what the $%#^@ is the purpose of the post-draw?

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8362 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I understand why they do pre-draws - at least why they "claim" to do test draws - but what the $%#^@ is the purpose of the post-draw?

Just another part of the drawing process used for analysis, security, and auditing.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1704 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Well the thing that bothers me is if they do continue to do pre/post draws, be CONSISTENT WITH IT!!! I noticed since I've be getting the list, it has be 3 pre and 3 post well now, recently the have switched 3 pre and 1 post. And she's talking integrity issues.......wow

I have cut back alot on NCEL, I find $$luck$$ in other states!!!

**If they change we got to adapt with the change if you gonna play.....

Where and how can you get a LISt of NC Pre & Post Test draws ???  Is this information available to the public for Free ???  Is it on the NC Lottery Website ???  How do you go about getting this information for NC or any other state ??? 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

winners.

number out.

having ten pre draws.

might not.

four4me, i think we all understand the purpose of pre and post test draws.  i think the concern is the integrity of how they did it in comparison to other states draws.  They were called on it by the auditors and made to change a few things.  The change was made after that director forgot his name, glad he's gone left.

NC used pre/post test draws to cheat.

takeemtothebank

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                    Dodge City
                    United States
                    Member #85186
                    January 10, 2010
                    2740 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

four4me, i think we all understand the purpose of pre and post test draws.  i think the concern is the integrity of how they did it in comparison to other states draws.  They were called on it by the auditors and made to change a few things.  The change was made after that director forgot his name, glad he's gone left.

NC used pre/post test draws to cheat.

Well, honestly I can see predraws......1 or 2, just to assure the machine has no malfunctions. But, 3 predraws and 3 post draws???? That is truly beyond me. Now at some point last year, I remember NCEL doing up to 8 pre/post draws.

My arguement here is CONSISTENCY!!!!!! To me CONSISTENCY IS INTEGRITY!!! Also, are the drawings LIVE or PRE-RECORDED!!! That's all I'm saying!!

Dodge City
                      United States
                      Member #85186
                      January 10, 2010
                      2740 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Where and how can you get a LISt of NC Pre & Post Test draws ???  Is this information available to the public for Free ???  Is it on the NC Lottery Website ???  How do you go about getting this information for NC or any other state ??? 

DestinyCreation......basically just contact the lottery office and ask for the pre/post draw list.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Well, honestly I can see predraws......1 or 2, just to assure the machine has no malfunctions. But, 3 predraws and 3 post draws???? That is truly beyond me. Now at some point last year, I remember NCEL doing up to 8 pre/post draws.

My arguement here is CONSISTENCY!!!!!! To me CONSISTENCY IS INTEGRITY!!! Also, are the drawings LIVE or PRE-RECORDED!!! That's all I'm saying!!

sdc027, i just looked at your state and it made me laugh out loud.  "Where they cheat so bad"LOL.  NC has gotten a lot better but I believe they still cheat.

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

winners.

number out.

having ten pre draws.

might not.

Not true. Sometimes during rainfall, you get a sudden downpour, or the wind makes the drops fall like waves.

Interesting enough, there's a company that sells a system for Roulette that's very intricate. One of the ways the system works according to the author as one example, is rain drops. I forget the whole explanation, but it had to do with some of the raindrops landing pretty close, If not almost right on a former drop,  a certain amount of times, before a drop falls on a part of the ground that isn't wet yet.

They show many examples in the Roulette game that suggests they know what they're doing.

I forget who it was....

I bet that the number 7 which is now MIA in the Florida Pick-3 for 7 days, has already shown in one or more of the predraws, and/or post draws, If FLA even has post draws. I wonder how many countless individuals have been chasing that 7.

Maybe they should conduct draws in between the predraws. They should call it pre-pre draws, and post-post-post draws. Then they should conduct pair draws, just in case a lot of folks are using pairs. They should pick the first two and last two numbers 17 times just to make sure....

Hoepfully they'll eventually do so many pre, pre-pre, pre-pre-pre, and sub-pre-post-mid-during lunch-after dinner- draws that it will come full circle...lol

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8362 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2011, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Not true. Sometimes during rainfall, you get a sudden downpour, or the wind makes the drops fall like waves.

Interesting enough, there's a company that sells a system for Roulette that's very intricate. One of the ways the system works according to the author as one example, is rain drops. I forget the whole explanation, but it had to do with some of the raindrops landing pretty close, If not almost right on a former drop,  a certain amount of times, before a drop falls on a part of the ground that isn't wet yet.

They show many examples in the Roulette game that suggests they know what they're doing.

I forget who it was....

I bet that the number 7 which is now MIA in the Florida Pick-3 for 7 days, has already shown in one or more of the predraws, and/or post draws, If FLA even has post draws. I wonder how many countless individuals have been chasing that 7.

Maybe they should conduct draws in between the predraws. They should call it pre-pre draws, and post-post-post draws. Then they should conduct pair draws, just in case a lot of folks are using pairs. They should pick the first two and last two numbers 17 times just to make sure....

Hoepfully they'll eventually do so many pre, pre-pre, pre-pre-pre, and sub-pre-post-mid-during lunch-after dinner- draws that it will come full circle...lol

Lots of study's on raindrops and snowflakes.

Just base your next predictions on the 9th 10th and 11 draw back with
                            emphases on the 10th draw back.

Combine midday to midday and or evening to evening or combined both and see what you come up with. 

Dodge City
                              United States
                              Member #85186
                              January 10, 2010
                              2740 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2011, 4:55 am - IP Logged

sdc027, i just looked at your state and it made me laugh out loud.  "Where they cheat so bad"LOL.  NC has gotten a lot better but I believe they still cheat.

Yeah, Tenaj.......a little better but talk about patterns of concern.......826 3x with in couple days!!!!