Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina's Latest Pre/Post draw list

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Why do you think they do so many predraws and post draws?

To ensure the randomness of the draw? [ 12 ]  [21.05%]
Do you think they are cheating? [ 10 ]  [17.54%]
To decrease the odds of people winning? [ 33 ]  [57.89%]
Other-plese explain [ 2 ]  [3.51%]
No comment [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2011, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Yeah, Tenaj.......a little better but talk about patterns of concern.......826 3x with in couple days!!!!

MadThat's right - why wasn't that a pattern of concern.  Maybe we should all write them an ask them THAT! I think I will.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2011, 6:35 am - IP Logged

I sent them an email about the pattern of repeats and threaten to quit playing (which I stop doing long ago but started back because it appeared they were playing fair.)

Post here if you sent them an email or called.

takeemtothebank

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6500 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2011, 6:40 am - IP Logged

i could have had so many wins.... thanks for the list, it is very helpful...

Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

i sent them an email and asked them to explain why 826 combo drawing 3x within a few days of each other and why wasn't it not a pattern of concern and this was their reply. 

Thank you for your concerns.

The security and integrity of all of our games are of utmost importance. Many steps are taken to ensure the integrity.

An external auditor is present at every drawing, (Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash 5 , Powerball & Mega Millions) and the ball set and draw machine are randomly selected before each drawing in the presence of the auditor. Tests are conducted before and after the live drawing, and the draw team reviews the numbers selected to sure that there are no patterns or sequences of numbers. If repeat numbers are noted, the ball set will be replaced and three additional tests will be conducted. If at any time during the draw process the external auditor notes anything at all that concerns them, they can call the drawing foul and a new drawing will be conducted with a new ball set and new draw machine.  The ball sets are weighed and checked periodically and there are back-up sets that can replace any ball set that the draw team or auditor has concerns about.

Again, the integrity of our games is very important to the NC Education Lottery. We welcome you to come to a Pick 3 pretest drawing all you need to do is contact our security department at 1-888-732-6235.

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

I am writing to the lottery commission.

takeemtothebank

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Dodge City
          United States
          Member #85186
          January 10, 2010
          2740 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

i could have had so many wins.... thanks for the list, it is very helpful...

No problem JordanT......I will keep everyone updated!!!

Dodge City
            United States
            Member #85186
            January 10, 2010
            2740 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

i sent them an email and asked them to explain why 826 combo drawing 3x within a few days of each other and why wasn't it not a pattern of concern and this was their reply. 

The security and integrity of all of our games are of utmost importance. Many steps are taken to ensure the integrity.

An external auditor is present at every drawing, (Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash 5 , Powerball & Mega Millions) and the ball set and draw machine are randomly selected before each drawing in the presence of the auditor. Tests are conducted before and after the live drawing, and the draw team reviews the numbers selected to sure that there are no patterns or sequences of numbers. If repeat numbers are noted, the ball set will be replaced and three additional tests will be conducted. If at any time during the draw process the external auditor notes anything at all that concerns them, they can call the drawing foul and a new drawing will be conducted with a new ball set and new draw machine.  The ball sets are weighed and checked periodically and there are back-up sets that can replace any ball set that the draw team or auditor has concerns about.

Again, the integrity of our games is very important to the NC Education Lottery. We welcome you to come to a Pick 3 pretest drawing all you need to do is contact our security department at 1-888-732-6235.

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

Whatever....... lol Tenaj....you know they are full of it right!

Dodge City
              United States
              Member #85186
              January 10, 2010
              2740 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

803 again today........patterns of concernBoxing I know Tech got it cause his MOTTO is play the last 10 draws.......

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8362 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

Yep that was the generic response everyone gets copied and pasted from their
                questionnaires.

If their using the same ball set stands to reason the same numbers might get
                drawn -- same thing happens here in my state. I count on them doing that even
                bet on them doing that.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

803 again today........patterns of concernBoxing I know Tech got it cause his MOTTO is play the last 10 draws.......

Tech is right.  If you don't those repeats will be standing up there looking at you.lol

takeemtothebank