Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY? Buy One Ticket.

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Adk NY
United States
Member #108847
April 1, 2011
1633 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I limit myself to $3 per draw on PB or MM, whichever is biggest, since I never win anyway.

I'm not like people in New York who must walk up to the store counter with thick stacks of $100 bills in their hands to buy tickets with.

Yeah,Ive seen those people,wad of cash 15 min of ticket printing-Then I play my 1dollar,but only when the cash value is more than 220mill!!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I am not on a rush to win the lottery.But is important that i do not exceed my spending limit of $240 annually.The lottery has ruined many people lives because they do not have a spending limit when they play.You do not have to play the lottery everyday in order to win some day.But it is important to maximize your lottery budget without spending extra money or joining a lottery sindicate or as they call it a lottery pool.I am too lazy to go to the store and play lottery for every draw no matter how large the jackpot is. I  prefer to wait for the jackpot to reach my playing level.

Why on earth is it important to MAXIMIZE your lottery spending budget?

Why don't you develop your own system which will dictate to you what your budget is?

Some folks have a 'system' that selects one set of numbers for them, some folks have larger 'systems', there is no good or bad way of playing, be it QP, pick your own, or pick 500 sets at a time, I pick two sets at a time, and sometimes my 'system' dictates that I play four sets, but not that often.

Everyone has a way, to each their own.

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
      NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      12118 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Why on earth is it important to MAXIMIZE your lottery spending budget?

Why don't you develop your own system which will dictate to you what your budget is?

Some folks have a 'system' that selects one set of numbers for them, some folks have larger 'systems', there is no good or bad way of playing, be it QP, pick your own, or pick 500 sets at a time, I pick two sets at a time, and sometimes my 'system' dictates that I play four sets, but not that often.

Everyone has a way, to each their own.

It is important to maximize because you increase your chances without spending more money.Lets say you spend $2 per drawing on mega millions or powerball, if you have the will power to skip a drawing you will have 4 chances on the next draw.It does not mean that you will win, but you having 4 chances in a particular drawing is better than 2 chances.My spending limit is $5 regardless of when i decide to play.But i have to agree with your post 100% there is no good or bad way of playing.I like to answer your posts because they are very thoughtful unlike RIDGE who posts and never answer back because he has nothing smart to say.LOL White BounceUS Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain myself again.I stated that my spending limit is $5 a week, and i play $1 to $5 sometimes.I never exceed my $5 weekly budget.When you multiply 5 times 52 weeks that is equal to $260 annually.But my name is thrifty, i  did not want to spend $260 a year in lottery.So i set my spending limit to $240 annually.$5 times 4 weeks=$20 a month times 12 months=$240.But sometimes i feel like playing for $40 instead of $20, so i $240/6 months=$40, or maybe i just want to play 4 months out of the year.So i $240/4 months =$60.I do all this with $5 weekly budget.It is not easy not to play for 4 weeks in order to play $20 a month.You guys should try it.Some individuals have to play every draw, i can go without playing for many draws in order to increase my chances, whenever i decide to play.

US Flag

$5 spending limit

I could understand your post better if there were a lot less words and numbers.White Bounce

Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:21 am - IP Logged

It is important to maximize because you increase your chances without spending more money.Lets say you spend $2 per drawing on mega millions or powerball, if you have the will power to skip a drawing you will have 4 chances on the next draw.It does not mean that you will win, but you having 4 chances in a particular drawing is better than 2 chances.My spending limit is $5 regardless of when i decide to play.But i have to agree with your post 100% there is no good or bad way of playing.I like to answer your posts because they are very thoughtful unlike RIDGE who posts and never answer back because he has nothing smart to say.LOL White BounceUS Flag

That's fine if you have a 'system' that allows you to do that, and actually, the numbers I see in the positions I track are too numerous to pick, unlike just about any time I have been playing this crazy game over the last six years.

I still think you need to play at least one game every drawing, and that is what I am doing on 4/20, just one game.

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:23 am - IP Logged
            192042  58
            3    2746
            1  12  47

2  31   
            7    51 
            29  36   

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2011, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

What?

No comment?

Nobody even wonders what the above chart means, or how to use it?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                995 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

What?

No comment?

Looks like a chart showing the last time Powerball white number hit or skip chart.

I don't know if you use zero based or one-based when counting skips but the last draw had skip pattern of  02-03-05-13-32.

So I would predict this draw would have skips of 02-05-08-18... so I like white balls 11-20-32-42 ... for tonights draw.

How do you use your chart to predict next skip pattern?

Jimmy

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

What?

No comment?

I gave it my tacit approval.

And that's saying something when you consider my taciturn nature.

I'll have nothing more to say at this time.

Everyone go back to your homes now.

There's nothing more to see here.

Go on now, keep movin' folks.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5767 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I'm in every draw, because even with the jackpot starting over, it's enough $ for me to never ever sell another stick of furniture. And, you just never know when it's your time to win.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19903 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

What?

No comment?

You need to explain what you're charting if you expect comments.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19903 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Looks like a chart showing the last time Powerball white number hit or skip chart.

I don't know if you use zero based or one-based when counting skips but the last draw had skip pattern of  02-03-05-13-32.

So I would predict this draw would have skips of 02-05-08-18... so I like white balls 11-20-32-42 ... for tonights draw.

Jimmy

Skip patterns are like lottery combinations, they seldom repeat.

FILE NAME   DRAW#       DATE         NUMBERS          MATCH
                           POWERBAL   1 892  SAT 04/23/11 - 03 11 47 48 58    +19MIN.1
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------
                           POWERBAL   7 885    1 03/30/11 - 19 20 42 56 58    +37    1*
                            S/NUM      1 ----------------------------------------
                           ~ DRS      8 884    2 03/26/11 - 04 10 11 19 33    +27    1*
                                       2 ----------------------------------------
                                     10 882    4 03/19/11 - 03 11 20 27 46    +08    2*
                                       3 ----------------------------------------
                                     11 881    5 03/16/11 - 28 39 40 48 53    +09    1*
                                       4 ----------------------------------------
                                     12 880    6 03/12/11 - 01 04 12 41 47     +03    1*
                                       5 ----------------------------------------
                           PAY RATE        1/ 7    2/      3/10    5/11    6/12

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

You need to explain what you're charting if you expect comments.

RJ: it was a test to see if anyone could notice anything on their own. After all the years you and I have been on here, you should know that by now, LOL.

If I say ahead of time what it is or especially what I notice, that would defeat the purpose, maybe someone else will see something I don't. If someone replies, fine, if not, that's OK too.

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

No skip pattern perse'. I don't believe in skip patterns, I am a 'contrarian' player.

As well as there being lines of numbers in descending hit order, it is important to know the COLUMNS those numbers are in - 1-2-3-4-5.

There is also one important aspect of number selection people totally ignore, and that is number DEselection. Folks try to pick numbers, but sometimes you have to eliminate numbers as well, for reasons only you can employ.

There is no way I can list everything here, and for some silly reason nobody is allowed to share websites or e-mail addresses, so I cannot send anyone info that I may want to work closely with.

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm in every draw, because even with the jackpot starting over, it's enough $ for me to never ever sell another stick of furniture. And, you just never know when it's your time to win.

Most people have not figured that out.

It's funny as heck because I play every draw.

Where I work we have an office pool, but that pool only starts when the JP is over $100 million dollars, these idiots have not figured that, between the 12-25 people that join this 'pool', they won't win nearly as much as if they just play on their own even at the beginning JP amount. I throw a buck into the office pool just to be part of the gang, but I also play my own set of numbers outside of it.

I am under no illusions.