Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A cautionary tail on this day, Tuesday-Scorpio Style

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2011, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family -  Very rushed this morning but a couple things need to share as I go about the chaos of my world...

Today, we have the mystical world of Scorpio ruling our moon (and dreams), bright lights and fast cars Aries holds the Sun and Merc in tow.  A potential problem looms, however, as Merc and Mars meet up today.   You see, when the Planet of War and Planet of Words do a meet and greet, it typically ends up being a he-said, she-said, I'm right, you're wrong, nobody wins situation.  I must insist today that if you are so inclined to rush to judgment, or to take sides in a situation where you don't know all the facts, do so with extreme caution.  Unfortunately, it's kind of like the adage about never arguing with a drunk.  Seriously, no one will win and, par for the course, if anyone does get hurt, it won't be the "drunk." 

On the plus side, taking things down a notch (or perhaps up a confusing notch), is the fact that Merc is now starting its retrograde to forward motion to complete around the 23rd.    We can accomplish things today at lightening speed if we stay focused and calm.  It's not all bad.

As I frequently mention, Scorpio has a strong pull on 222, and it just so happens that I'm pinging (which, I believe, is the higher-brain version of tweeting) on 222.  How convenient.   But, Scorpio really has great triples power, so any trip that is blowing your skirt up should be worthy of an extra once over.    I was watching one of the paranormal shows on cable and a woman was describing how, as a child, she dreamed that a close relative had died.  The next morning, she greeted her parents with the information and her announcement apparently did not garner much attention until later that day the phone rings and the news comes that the relative has died.  I know someone personally who experienced this to the letter, and it is a tried and true Scorpio psychic trait.  To me, Scorps are dark and dangerous and intense, sexy, secretive, possessive, jealous, and absolutely self-assured when it comes to their personal world.  Did I mention psychic?  Oh but they are, they are! 

We continue to see phenomenal falls this month, not the least of which is the record-breaking 718.   

The full moon seems to have broken some of the spell on many trends.  I'm trying to get a handle on what comes next.   My own recurring theme is that while I'd love to be posting my thoughts regularly, my time is simply being pulled too many ways.  As a result, I often have a clue about numbers that are going to fall, but they rarely get mentioned outside a close Ga friend or two, and are really not helping anyone.  I've got to work on this issue.  Please, don't ask me for "predictions"cause that's not what I do.  I just talk about what I intuit, and I do not put the work into predictions as many here do so well.  If asked, I think what I do most is try to get you to use all that natural ability you already have to find the winning number. 

I hope Tuesday is good to you.  Don't forget to take the high road wherever possible.  J  Type

p.s.  Waiting on the first DragonFly sighting of the season.  Please do chime in.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22861 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Thank you Jake for the post. I was talking to Keystone yesterday about 222, feeling like putting a larger bet

on it. Being a Scorpio, I guess I better take it seriously. Awhile back I had a good feeling about 666 and 999.

The 666 showed up for us. I better add 555 - that's the other one I like with the 2's.

Good luck today!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22861 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Just back from doing some searching for your posts on the dragonfly. I've read from your prior posts that

double 4's are relevant...specifically 4400/4040. I'm not one to go overboard with excitement but what I

saw this morning should be stirring up a little bit more at least. Sometimes people overlook things as they

happen or dismiss them as unimportant. This morning I was out and got a few instant tickets...the selection

wasn't so hot so I was forced to buy some that I usually do not. One $5 ticket produced a win of $100...

ordinarily, if the machine was stocked with my favorites, I would have by-passed that one. Good day so

far and it just might get better...if you'll bear with me..

This gas station/quick-stop/mini-mart is near a middle school and an elementary school.....I thought

it was funny to see some stickers a teacher would use on children's papers on the ground...in my time,

stars were the most used stickers...today there are all kinds: Animals, Letters, Smiley faces, Fruits, etc etc..

Well this all comes together now reading your post...one of the stickers on the ground was a dragonfly.

It wasn't a real dragonfly but surely enough for me to give some meaning to it now and I will tell you that

for the next week or two, I'll be adding double/doubles in the pick 4 covering all double 4 combos...4040,

4141, 4242, 4343 etc.

It may be a silly quest but it won't be a waste of money since I'll enjoy playing them with anticipation and

if one does show, joy that I saw your post and focused on an otherwise unimportant, cast off, lost/ 

discarded child's sticker.

Hopefully this sign will help someone else today..it will be fun also watching what all-states do in the next

few days.

Thank you Jake!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6841 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Jake,

Thanks for the post! Happy winnings to you!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6079 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning jake, I enjoy waking up and reading your post.. They are so much of what I read and believe.. about the dragonfly, well just the other day my grandson bout a paper home from preschool where he had colored a dragonfly in class......... Got to run but thank you for all your post and have a wonderful day!  brighteyes in Ga..

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
            louisville,ky
            United States
            Member #72809
            March 28, 2009
            9294 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

jake ur info is always breath taking always i look forward to ur threads when u do post tks for the enlightment and be blessed

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              BRONX N.Y.10459
              United States
              Member #86575
              February 6, 2010
              1057 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake  Iam a  scorpio.  11/17.    You give  me a piece  of mind  to read your post.

keep  up the good works and god blessings  ESR54.  N.Y.

middle Georgia
                United States
                Member #1893
                July 20, 2003
                1868 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Jake, as usual, this is a five (5) star post.  Speaking of 222, I've got you covered.  Now to the dragonfly..... one of my all time favorite posts of yours is the one you posted June 17, 2007.  The title:  "DF - There is no stupid in intitution".   By the way, remember our number for dragonfly is 530 and 345.  For Georgia players:  503 has never fallen straight on midday. 

Thanks for the post and I hope your day is a WINNER!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

Harmony, PA
                  United States
                  Member #107198
                  March 3, 2011
                  9 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

thank you for the awsome story today, I am a scorpio 11/16 that same story happened to me personally. I was 12 and knew my great grandather has died less than an hour earlier and I woke my mother around midnight and told her that he had died. She called my grandmother and she confirmed what i had told her. No one knows how I had known he had died, we where over 100 miles away.  I also used to have a nightmare when I was ages 6 to 12 that I would wake up crying but could never remembered or could describe what the dream was about until the day my grand mother died. That day I understood the dream, it was the feelings I would experience when I heard the news that she was dead. One other thing happened when I was told the news (this will sound weird but is the truth) I was standing in the kitchen facing the table and chairs, as soon as my Uncle told me, ALL THE CHAIRS MOVED AWAY FROM ME.   Real story. Thanks Jake for sharing today.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Ooh Lala = dr65 - I really like your train of thought - finding the DF was just so classic - Another DF number that sometimes pops up (thanks MaggieN) is 305, in case you're interested.  You must know 4400 is one of my all time favorites.  And as I stood at a counter today, it crossed my mind (before these responses) that I might want to do a little front pair 44 or back pair action on 44, but I did not.  Shoulda.   It's almost time for the DF's to start busting loose or at least wee ones.  Maybe they'll bring some of these great numbers.  I also love 555, come to think of it.

Always good to hear from everyone - Hey Collegem, Rho69, BEyes, ESR54 !! 

WeD26 - Welcome to LP posting (but it feels like you've been here for a while anyway).  Thank you for sharing - I cannot say I'm surprised.  I hope you stay a good while.

And last, but not least, Maggie - well, you already know.   BTW, your GA 311 is just pinging its way around my overworked brain this morning and afternoon.  I need to go back and look at that past April, I think, when it brought me a little dog food money to spare.  Hmmm.

I hope I didn't leave any of the early responders out....forgive me if I did.  I read all the posts twice and it was a super nice break for me.      J

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22861 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Close tonight in PA! 3442

Big Smile

Harmony, PA
                        United States
                        Member #107198
                        March 3, 2011
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

hi again Jake,

I guess the number 2 and 5 are still in the scorpio area, today being the 25th, i just received a call this morning that my mother had a small stroke...I guess those numbers aren't always a good thing even though they did come out earleir last week. I made you a favorite and will follow your postings. Take care and keep reading the signs. You have a gift.

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
                          SC
                          United States
                          Member #56656
                          November 28, 2007
                          511 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family -  Very rushed this morning but a couple things need to share as I go about the chaos of my world...

Today, we have the mystical world of Scorpio ruling our moon (and dreams), bright lights and fast cars Aries holds the Sun and Merc in tow.  A potential problem looms, however, as Merc and Mars meet up today.   You see, when the Planet of War and Planet of Words do a meet and greet, it typically ends up being a he-said, she-said, I'm right, you're wrong, nobody wins situation.  I must insist today that if you are so inclined to rush to judgment, or to take sides in a situation where you don't know all the facts, do so with extreme caution.  Unfortunately, it's kind of like the adage about never arguing with a drunk.  Seriously, no one will win and, par for the course, if anyone does get hurt, it won't be the "drunk." 

On the plus side, taking things down a notch (or perhaps up a confusing notch), is the fact that Merc is now starting its retrograde to forward motion to complete around the 23rd.    We can accomplish things today at lightening speed if we stay focused and calm.  It's not all bad.

As I frequently mention, Scorpio has a strong pull on 222, and it just so happens that I'm pinging (which, I believe, is the higher-brain version of tweeting) on 222.  How convenient.   But, Scorpio really has great triples power, so any trip that is blowing your skirt up should be worthy of an extra once over.    I was watching one of the paranormal shows on cable and a woman was describing how, as a child, she dreamed that a close relative had died.  The next morning, she greeted her parents with the information and her announcement apparently did not garner much attention until later that day the phone rings and the news comes that the relative has died.  I know someone personally who experienced this to the letter, and it is a tried and true Scorpio psychic trait.  To me, Scorps are dark and dangerous and intense, sexy, secretive, possessive, jealous, and absolutely self-assured when it comes to their personal world.  Did I mention psychic?  Oh but they are, they are! 

We continue to see phenomenal falls this month, not the least of which is the record-breaking 718.   

The full moon seems to have broken some of the spell on many trends.  I'm trying to get a handle on what comes next.   My own recurring theme is that while I'd love to be posting my thoughts regularly, my time is simply being pulled too many ways.  As a result, I often have a clue about numbers that are going to fall, but they rarely get mentioned outside a close Ga friend or two, and are really not helping anyone.  I've got to work on this issue.  Please, don't ask me for "predictions"cause that's not what I do.  I just talk about what I intuit, and I do not put the work into predictions as many here do so well.  If asked, I think what I do most is try to get you to use all that natural ability you already have to find the winning number. 

I hope Tuesday is good to you.  Don't forget to take the high road wherever possible.  J  Type

p.s.  Waiting on the first DragonFly sighting of the season.  Please do chime in.

South Carolina got 520 midday today (wtg) .....also just watched a dragonfly flutter around the front of my house. Keep up the good work Jake !!!

Let the good times roll...

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40339 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Ya just never know when your going to see something weird, I read this post this morning, when to the hardware store to get spray for the spiders in the laundry room, and at the store , they have a display for solar lights, some are butterflies and some are dragonflies. I bought one of each.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #79502
                              September 2, 2009
                              6395 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2011, 8:43 am - IP Logged

My dragonfly siting appeared in the form of a beautiful necklace I saw. Not payday=no buy. On the way out to the parking lot the car next to mine had a decal of a dragonfly on its back window ! You know I got to get that necklace now !

4646 and 4401