Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why youre losing at pick3

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Why ?

Probably because youre using inaccurate methods like missing structures.

Example : missing digits, missing combinations, missing front and back pairs, missing sums.

The simple fact is nothing goes missing as some if not all posters mistakenly believe... structures are not missing sheep that needs to be found because they are lost in the woods.

All states have pre-post draws where all of the missing elements are located so in actuality there are no missing anything.

Forget everything youve  been taught about pick3 because 99% is inaccurate.

Ive developed a new statistical approach that counters missing data that the state lotto's use.

Ya dont believe me?

Check it out where it has been used recently in Connecticut and Florida.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Do you have an example of your program? Excel program or similar program?

US Flag

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
      new york
      United States
      Member #52681
      June 4, 2007
      2216 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

i wound like an example of what you are saying

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Do you have an example of your program? Excel program or similar program?

US Flag

Excel programs for tracking structures are ineffective and always will be and Ive yet to see people use them to even level the odds at playing pick anything ....

Think of this : WHAT good does it do to have an excel program when there are tons of missing data?

Could you predict weather patterns with missing data?

My program deals with Quantum Entanglement/theory and its relationship to digits.

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

i wound like an example of what you are saying

JUST GO,to the Connecticut and Florida forum and see for yourself like I said in my above post.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49786 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Why ?

Example : missing digits, missing combinations, missing front and back pairs, missing sums.

The simple fact is nothing goes missing as some if not all posters mistakenly believe... structures are not missing sheep that needs to be found because they are lost in the woods.

All states have pre-post draws where all of the missing elements are located so in actuality there are no missing anything.

Ive developed a new statistical approach that counters missing data that the state lotto's use.

Ya dont believe me?

LOL I love it when a Plan Comes Together! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I'm not losing at pick3 because I don't play pick3.  I do lose at the games I do play like MegaMillions, PowerBall and Ohio's Classic Lotto but I'm not the only players of those games that loses.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I'm not losing at pick3 because I don't play pick3.  I do lose at the games I do play like MegaMillions, PowerBall and Ohio's Classic Lotto but I'm not the only players of those games that loses.

Trying to crunch 175+ million combinations?

I can see why youre losing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Trying to crunch 175+ million combinations?

I can see why youre losing.

What has crunching 175+ millions combinations got to do with picking the winning combination?  The trouble is most players are spending time and effort doing things that have nothing to do with winning.  When was the last time you heard a winner of one of these game say I owe my success to cruching the numbers or the excellent EXCEL program I have?  Winners aren't wasting their time doing that kind of BS, they're doing things that help them win.

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

What has crunching 175+ millions combinations got to do with picking the winning combination?  The trouble is most players are spending time and effort doing things that have nothing to do with winning.  When was the last time you heard a winner of one of these game say I owe my success to cruching the numbers or the excellent EXCEL program I have?  Winners aren't wasting their time doing that kind of BS, they're doing things that help them win.

Given that no one can accurately number crunch that many combinations it leads one to conclude that megamillions and powerball are not wise decisions to bet money on and for the most part they have a waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaay too great of a house edge.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Given that no one can accurately number crunch that many combinations it leads one to conclude that megamillions and powerball are not wise decisions to bet money on and for the most part they have a waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaay too great of a house edge.

Since all state lotteries are set up to bring in money for the government, no one playing them should be surprised if they lose, even if they only play pick3 which only has 1000 possible outcomes, 220 if you box.

Evil Looking       

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Where is an example?  Post a thread.  I went to the florida forum,maybe the wrong one, and didn't see anything but the usuak discussion of pairs etc.  Its a mystery to me.

US Flag

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Why ?

Ya dont believe me?

I can definitely vouch for Crow. He's been on a roll with predictions for Florida in the p-3 forum. I believe he only missed one time out of 5 or so, don't remember. They were boxed, but who cares. If it's consistently making a positive cash flow then it's a winning system.

It would be nice to explain to us how you do it though. I hope you're not gonna leave us hanging. That wouldn't be too cool.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Florida winner was 551.

He got another box hit....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229689/2039240

Tn
                              United States
                              Member #87742
                              March 2, 2010