Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why youre losing at pick3

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I can definitely vouch for Crow. He's been on a roll with predictions for Florida in the p-3 forum. I believe he only missed one time out of 5 or so, don't remember. They were boxed, but who cares. If it's consistently making a positive cash flow then it's a winning system.

It would be nice to explain to us how you do it though. I hope you're not gonna leave us hanging. That wouldn't be too cool.

Thanks joker..

SO how does it work you ask?

OK,here goes....the theory is called Quantum Entanglement....and it has to do with the way electrons are created together more so than with digits,however digits much like electrons are trying to find their balance....an example would be how water seeks its own balance...so the trick is creating the right algorithm based on QED.

I cannot write out my lengthy formula on this site because Im pretty sure no one could understand it anyway and I dont want it pirated for someone to post throughout the world wide web.

As always,best of luck to you my friend.

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks joker..

OK,here goes....the theory is called Quantum Entanglement....and it has to do with the way electrons are created together more so than with digits,however digits much like electrons are trying to find their balance....an example would be how water seeks its own balance...so the trick is creating the right algorithm based on QED.

I cannot write out my lengthy formula on this site because Im pretty sure no one could understand it anyway and I dont want it pirated for someone to post throughout the world wide web.

With all due respects.

Well then if you are not going to share, why start a thread to brag about your system?

If you have a program, are you willing to share it for free?

You have proven it works.

DO YOU WANT MONEY FOR YOUR PROGRAM.?

United States
      Member #97695
      September 21, 2010
      358 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Crow

Are you an ET?

Because using quantun entanglement to predict, is beyond Earthlings at present.

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork in disguise?

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Crow

Are you an ET?

Because using quantun entanglement to predict, is beyond Earthlings at present.

DANG.....YOU FOUND ME OUT...!

Ok ....Im really an ET...

In all honesty Quantum Entanglement does have to do with the way that things are created together..

Just kidding about the et stuff though..

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork in disguise?

I do not know this person you are talking about...and if this where some kind of trick how could you explain my accuracy....does this aanewyork know anything about QED?

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

With all due respects.

Well then if you are not going to share, why start a thread to brag about your system?

If you have a program, are you willing to share it for free?

You have proven it works.

DO YOU WANT MONEY FOR YOUR PROGRAM.?

KEEP in mind that I didnt create this thread just to brag about my theories.....this is much like an education tool against false information that people have believed about pick 3 for years...

How long did it take for public opinion to sway away from the earth being flat?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Whatever crow sees or knows to be true is valid..I can attest to that in Connecticut thus farSmash

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
                  Dover, Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #26979
                  November 25, 2005
                  178 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

DANG.....YOU FOUND ME OUT...!

Ok ....Im really an ET...

In all honesty Quantum Entanglement does have to do with the way that things are created together..

Just kidding about the et stuff though..

He's not ET he's QE.Just show a little example to give me some idea of what you're talking about. I need a hit like a kitten needs milk.

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS   Ice Water 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks joker..

Oh no, not again! WOW!

Scared

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                      United States
                      Member #106371
                      February 17, 2011
                      9704 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

can you post some picks for ny?

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Whatever crow sees or knows to be true is valid..I can attest to that in Connecticut thus farSmash

Thanks jonny...best of luck to you tonight...and i hope you hit big.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

KEEP in mind that I didnt create this thread just to brag about my theories.....this is much like an education tool against false information that people have believed about pick 3 for years...

How long did it take for public opinion to sway away from the earth being flat?

If you really want to educate people, tell them how something works. People who want to learn how an air conditioner works don't go to school, only to be told that it works with a compressor, and that's it. They're taught the whole thing.

How can anyone benefit from the info you gave them. Ok, so we're all wrong...now what?...How doe we fix that? You don't want someone parading that info around the world, as If it would cut into you winning money over and over again. Florida is not a paimutuel state.

I always thought this site was to help each other make money. I guess I was wrong.

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I think youre taking this all wrong....this isnt about my own ego...

Its impossible for me to post lengthy algorithms when most of the posters here cannot understand simple algebra.

I think Ive helped people quite a bit and far be for me to over turn dogma.

I'll delete any posts ive made to florida

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

If you really want to educate people, tell them how something works. People who want to learn how an air conditioner works don't go to school, only to be told that it works with a compressor, and that's it. They're taught the whole thing.

How can anyone benefit from the info you gave them. Ok, so we're all wrong...now what?...How doe we fix that? You don't want someone parading that info around the world, as If it would cut into you winning money over and over again. Florida is not a paimutuel state.

I always thought this site was to help each other make money. I guess I was wrong.

I always thought this site was to help each other make money.

Where did you ever come up with that?   Is it part of LP mission statement?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking