Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to do Pick 3 Winners !!

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BlowHard.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Florida,

May 8 mid- 299        eve- 905

May 9 mid- 149

2+9= 1

9+0= 9

9+5= 4

lotteryg's avatar - masked
    georgetown sc
    United States
    Member #98760
    October 13, 2010
    1336 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

ok  mid sc 021 eve 884  == 005 or 805 which is correctSulk Off

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2011, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

ok  mid sc 021 eve 884  == 005 or 805 which is correctSulk Off

If you're adding it's 805, and If you're subtracting it's also 805.

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2011, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Donate? I didnt see anything about donations? Are you asking for donations, Blowhard?

I've yet to see more than one winner. Maybe I missed them all.

tj47, dont DONATE until you fully backcheck this and when you do keep this in mind "A broke clock is right twice a day"... I know its worn out but applies here I think. Also remember if he says numbers are good for a couple days then those sets stack every draw and next thing you know you have 30+ numbers that are good, supposedly.

As of today the system's owner is happy to have pairs show up.

I'd spend more time working on your system Blowhard than tearing up other people on thiers.

SteveC ,

You are full of BULL-Hangers!!

1. I never asked for any donation, except for intellectual contribution to help develop my system.

2. Oh yes I love pairs, just waiting for them to show it up, because I win.

3. Steve C you just show up and start accusing!!

You are a bull-hanger.

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Texas mid 068, eve 955

The pairs system hold for the evening draw. the double was supprise, unless after 5 and 1 comes the doubles?

lotteryg's avatar - masked
            georgetown sc
            United States
            Member #98760
            October 13, 2010
            1336 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

If you're adding it's 805, and If you're subtracting it's also 805.

thanks joker let see if it comes today for sc it it a hard state to hitThumbs Up

United States
              Member #97695
              September 21, 2010
              358 Posts
              Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

It looks like a 05 tonite.

If so I will gladly take the crumbs, Joker leaves behind. heeeeeeeeeeee!! heeeeeeeeeee!1

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
                Cincinnati
                United States
                Member #105168
                January 26, 2011
                600 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

SteveC ,

You are full of BULL-Hangers!!

1. I never asked for any donation, except for intellectual contribution to help develop my system.

2. Oh yes I love pairs, just waiting for them to show it up, because I win.

3. Steve C you just show up and start accusing!!

You are a bull-hanger.

Hey all i'm doing is looking out for someone who obviously doesnt know better.

1.  I very much doubt when tj says when he hits the big one he will donate that he meant contribute to the thread. Its obvious to anyone what was meant and it may not be against LP rules to ask for donations but I bet it is. Because of his comment I wanted to warn him to check it out better before he does. If you are a decent person you would go along with at least the spirit of this.

2. Who doesnt love pairs? I think anyone with a brain can see that pairs trend together, I was stating that the system doesnt hit but an odd number that would waste money in a very short time. I hope you can perfect it.

Unless the poster has a vocabulary from the 1800's he meant donate money and I wanted to strongly recommend not to. As far as bullhanger statement it proves you are the idiot I thought you are.

I have done my job I'm out.

oh.. and if I can donate one more item...

Everyone beware of this Poster,Blowhard! He belongs in a small catagory right below the posters who take others works and claim them as thier own. He is a bully and a loud mouth, obviously a liar too.

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey all i'm doing is looking out for someone who obviously doesnt know better.

1.  I very much doubt when tj says when he hits the big one he will donate that he meant contribute to the thread. Its obvious to anyone what was meant and it may not be against LP rules to ask for donations but I bet it is. Because of his comment I wanted to warn him to check it out better before he does. If you are a decent person you would go along with at least the spirit of this.

2. Who doesnt love pairs? I think anyone with a brain can see that pairs trend together, I was stating that the system doesnt hit but an odd number that would waste money in a very short time. I hope you can perfect it.

Unless the poster has a vocabulary from the 1800's he meant donate money and I wanted to strongly recommend not to. As far as bullhanger statement it proves you are the idiot I thought you are.

I have done my job I'm out.

oh.. and if I can donate one more item...

Everyone beware of this Poster,Blowhard! He belongs in a small catagory right below the posters who take others works and claim them as thier own. He is a bully and a loud mouth, obviously a liar too.

You are unworthy of a reply.

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Texas had a 1 to 1 line up, on the right end, and a double came for midday 171.

Will there be a double tonite? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!