Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 5/1 - 5/31/2011

Topic closed. 1319 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Keystone.

Page 35 of 88
PrintE-mailLink
pa
United States
Member #70575
February 5, 2009
1092 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

or 969

pa
    United States
    Member #70575
    February 5, 2009
    1092 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
      United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Party               WTG Empress on your 249 str8 today.....Good Job.

Party

Thanks Dee88, hope you got some of that,

Best of luck tonight!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
        Member #92933
        June 17, 2010
        651 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

The nightly draw is simply whichever plastic ball gets sucked out of the drumb, and I don't study it as much as the midday draw, but I like tonight 555, 999, 955 and 959 for obvious reasons. I may only play the midday from now on as of late. Daytime I am betting lots on 110 and 200. Either way I say it's time for a double digit!!

pa
          United States
          Member #70575
          February 5, 2009
          1092 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

if what you are saying is true  i should not come anywhere close to the number tonight nor should it be in the line.

United States
            Member #109174
            April 7, 2011
            1315 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

hitter i fully see and believe in your 897 or its

unless something else happens in this line we should be good. 978  or 968 958  its something like that.

Likewise.........played the REDS. Good luck Cyber

United States
              Member #109174
              April 7, 2011
              1315 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dee88, hope you got some of that,

Best of luck tonight!!!

Nice work Empress-N. Many blessings to you.

United States
                Member #92933
                June 17, 2010
                651 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

if what you are saying is true  i should not come anywhere close to the number tonight nor should it be in the line.

How can anyone argue the fact that the midday draw is computerized and may have some type of pattern, and it's a fact that the nitetime draw is a live draw, with plastic balls that have a number printed on them. It's totally random (night) and I think if anyone gets the draw right, it was because you guessed right. Tonight you were very close, but not close enough for me to lay $100 down on a number, nor will I ever, except for midday. The night draw is not predictable in any sense of sums and all that mathematical stuff. History shows no rhyme or reason that any number showed up. I like to debate and I just want to make sure the predictions I am seeing are not predicted with both draws in mind, when they are totally different and have nothing to do with eachother.

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
                  $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
                  Magic City
                  United States
                  Member #87318
                  February 21, 2010
                  30423 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Sun Smiley

*023*  *028*  *048*  *103*  *120*  *128*  *180*

*183*  *184*  *187*  *284*  *289*  *296*  *301*

*302*  *324*  *374*  *371*  *401*  *402*  *403*

*428*  *462*  *478*  *479*  *504*  *523*  *543*

*570*  *575*  *578*  *621*  *628*  *648*  *672*

*669*  *696*  *704*  *745*  *748*  *756*  *870*

*869*  *876*  *879*  *901*  *904*  *917*  *976*

*000*  *111*  *222*  *777*  *999*

WTG TO ALL THE WINNERS AND POSTERS OF

*869*  LAST NUMBER TO HIT OFF THE LIST BEFORE I LAY IT

TO REST  *869*  STR88888888888 Crazy

NEW LIST TOMORROW FOR THE NEW WEEK

pa
                    United States
                    Member #70575
                    February 5, 2009
                    1092 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

How can anyone argue the fact that the midday draw is computerized and may have some type of pattern, and it's a fact that the nitetime draw is a live draw, with plastic balls that have a number printed on them. It's totally random (night) and I think if anyone gets the draw right, it was because you guessed right. Tonight you were very close, but not close enough for me to lay $100 down on a number, nor will I ever, except for midday. The night draw is not predictable in any sense of sums and all that mathematical stuff. History shows no rhyme or reason that any number showed up. I like to debate and I just want to make sure the predictions I am seeing are not predicted with both draws in mind, when they are totally different and have nothing to do with eachother.

lmao  buddy you can think what you want.  don't get mad at me because you did not get a hit.   this website is about helping each other. there are people on this board who have help me and i know who are watching what i have been doing and showing them.   my first time messing with these lines was when 058 played 850 what ever way it went. last month.  ever since i have been at it day and night.  and that number was a night draw.  you can believe that those balls are just randomly suck up in there i don't.   90% of americans believe that a 747 boeing jet flew into the pentagon because people on tv said it did.  but clearly in tapes also seen on tv there is not one part of a plane anywhere on the ground..lol.  you believe what you want i will believe what i want.   I am getting a handle on this thing and i am happy.  and DR65 i hope you followed me on this one.

p.s back when 555 hit.  i know there were people on here that tore that sucker up and i am honestly happy for them.  that was my stupidity lol.  but don't hate.  lol

There is a method to my madness.  now about to go out for some drinks and some fun.  tomorrow i get my new grill. lol.

United States
                      Member #92933
                      June 17, 2010
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

lmao  buddy you can think what you want.  don't get mad at me because you did not get a hit.   this website is about helping each other. there are people on this board who have help me and i know who are watching what i have been doing and showing them.   my first time messing with these lines was when 058 played 850 what ever way it went. last month.  ever since i have been at it day and night.  and that number was a night draw.  you can believe that those balls are just randomly suck up in there i don't.   90% of americans believe that a 747 boeing jet flew into the pentagon because people on tv said it did.  but clearly in tapes also seen on tv there is not one part of a plane anywhere on the ground..lol.  you believe what you want i will believe what i want.   I am getting a handle on this thing and i am happy.  and DR65 i hope you followed me on this one.

p.s back when 555 hit.  i know there were people on here that tore that sucker up and i am honestly happy for them.  that was my stupidity lol.  but don't hate.  lol

There is a method to my madness.  now about to go out for some drinks and some fun.  tomorrow i get my new grill. lol.

Upset I didn't get a hit? I did not say anything negative towards you, don't take it that way ok. As I said before and I have asked and nobody has replied about the lines of numbers you post and how you come up with what you do, if you don't want to share then fine, but you just said we were here to help eachother. If your method is combining draws then that's not the method for me. Understand?

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
                        $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
                        Magic City
                        United States
                        Member #87318
                        February 21, 2010
                        30423 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

hitter i fully see and believe in your 897 or its

unless something else happens in this line we should be good. 978  or 968 958  its something like that.

Good bx hit Cybermoss 5/14/11 Eve 869

WTG.Party

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

WTG TO ALL THE WINNERS AND POSTERS OF

*869*  LAST NUMBER TO HIT OFF THE LIST BEFORE I LAY IT

TO REST  *869*  STR88888888888 Crazy

NEW LIST TOMORROW FOR THE NEW WEEK

WTG Ladyc743 on your Str88888 hit 5/14/11 Eve 869

BananaPartyBanana

Congrats to all the posters and winners tonight.

Best of Luck tomorrow everyone!!!

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TheHitter, hope you got some!!!

Many Belssings to you also.

$1 Billion

Page 35 of 88