Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's In A Name??

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4494 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Are we paying attention to our words?

The way we speak about others, for example, reflects how you feel about yourself.

Your words reveal how you live your life.///// So does your NAME
The following Bible quote -

A good name is better than precious ointment; & the day of death than the day of one's birth.’

You can find it in Ecclesiastes 7:1.

The first part means your current name affects HOW you will express the talents you were born with – easily or not. So a good name is more important than any ointment. In fact, you may need the ointment to heal challenges that were attracted by a difficult name in the first place.

The second part means that the date of your death gives a clear picture on how you chose to live your life.

What the ancients understood is that a fortunate name number helps you to attract everything you need to fulfill your goals as effortlessly as possible.

Yet, if you don’t ask for the door to be opened, you won't see the light.

It’s already apparent in 2011 that we are faced with choosing freedom and happiness over confusion and fear. This decision will continue to be reflected in events worldwide. All of us will come face to face with our shadow this year.

Open up the #11 gateway and choose freedom over fear.This is true meaning of 2011.

Notice that 20 and 11 both reduce to 2. That’s a clue your relationships, both personal and business,
will be on the forefront this year.

2011 adds up to 4, meaning you must pay fastidious attention to details. Through discipline, patience, and focus you can manifest ALL this year.

Your NAME is a highly major detail – be sure it adds up to a fortunate number. Especially now!

(thanks Tania)

Good Numbers - Good Names

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
    United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Are we paying attention to our words?

The way we speak about others, for example, reflects how you feel about yourself.

Your words reveal how you live your life.///// So does your NAME
    The following Bible quote -

A good name is better than precious ointment; & the day of death than the day of one's birth.’

You can find it in Ecclesiastes 7:1.

The first part means your current name affects HOW you will express the talents you were born with – easily or not. So a good name is more important than any ointment. In fact, you may need the ointment to heal challenges that were attracted by a difficult name in the first place.

The second part means that the date of your death gives a clear picture on how you chose to live your life.

What the ancients understood is that a fortunate name number helps you to attract everything you need to fulfill your goals as effortlessly as possible.

Yet, if you don’t ask for the door to be opened, you won't see the light.

It’s already apparent in 2011 that we are faced with choosing freedom and happiness over confusion and fear. This decision will continue to be reflected in events worldwide. All of us will come face to face with our shadow this year.

Open up the #11 gateway and choose freedom over fear.This is true meaning of 2011.

Notice that 20 and 11 both reduce to 2. That’s a clue your relationships, both personal and business,
    will be on the forefront this year.

2011 adds up to 4, meaning you must pay fastidious attention to details. Through discipline, patience, and focus you can manifest ALL this year.

Your NAME is a highly major detail – be sure it adds up to a fortunate number. Especially now!

(thanks Tania)

Good Numbers - Good Names

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Very Imformative,

My good name adds up to a fortunate number

the 11 gateway is wide open in freedom

Thanks for posting EddessaKnight

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4494 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Very Imformative,

My good name adds up to a fortunate number

the 11 gateway is wide open in freedom

Thanks for posting EddessaKnight

Indeed your name is a + and adds up to fortuna