Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For KENO Buffs

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:16 am - IP Logged

The Ohio website makes you go through 16 pages of results for a single day of draws.  The lottery employee who figured that one out must have been a genius.  Next to Missouri, which requires a Freedom of Information Demand to find out the results of more than 10 draws, Ohio seems to have gone to the greatest amount of trouble to make it difficult for users over all the others with the game.

Ohio and Missouri lottery commission planners probably flunked out of the same high school

Maybe they do but I never check. I just go to the Bowling Alley or the Restraunt down the street and play.  If I was that serious about playing Keno I probaly would go the them pages. It's a good Idea though to see what has already fallen when playing Keno. although they repeat all the time with the same numbers.   $100,000 for Ten numbers is good but it's hard to pick 10 numbers you really have to be very lucky.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.