Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spades Brigades Fl

Topic closed. 476 replies. Last post 5 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 10 of 32
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102727
December 25, 2010
609 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

6/3 Eve                                 DUE,,              1ST                 2ND                 3RD              

8                    0,9                     0

HOT #'S                                COLD #'S 1ST                           COLD #'S 3RD               My Picks,,,, 947  963  968  964  967  938  937  736  768  746  738  728  048  047  063  068   

9 4 3                                          8 4 3                                          9 4 8                                          064  067  038  037  028  027  948!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 6 8                                          9 6 8                                          5 6 9

7 3 4                                          6 3 4                                          7 3 6

0 2 7                                          0 2 7                                          0 2 0               

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15326 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

6/3 mid  523 winner!!!!!

COLD #'S 1ST                                     

9 4 3                                         

1 5 8                                                   

2 6 4                                                      

0 8 7           Box hit  253                                         

waiting for the 644 soon......

United States
      Member #102727
      December 25, 2010
      609 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

waiting for the 644 soon......

I actually played your # today,,but I played it 446 10 X ,,,,were do ,,,let me do my workout and ,,we will , see,workout was way off tonight ,,but it happens,,,,I am more shocked when ii DONT HIT ,,,ITS CRAZY ,,,BUT i WILL SHOWER THEN POST !!!!,,,(,TEAM FLORIDA FOR MIDDAY) ,,,,,,WORK TONIGHT LETS WHEN SOME CASH ,,,,,sTILL HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW,,ONE MORE GOOD WIN ,,AND i QUIT ,,i AM DEVOTED TO U lp!!!!!!Thumbs Up

United States
        Member #102727
        December 25, 2010
        609 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Ok,,,Just recieved a pretty nasty Email,,,stating that I dont post ,,winning #'s and have a big head and BLAH << BLAH  <<< BLAH,,,,Good luck ,,,I was Just Trying to help ,,,I will win on my own <<<<<and I do have A BIG HEAD ,,,I WIN<<<<<<<Show me $16,650 in 4 days Peace ,,,Never Again ,,,Bunch of AZZHOLES......Mad

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok,,,Just recieved a pretty nasty Email,,,stating that I dont post ,,winning #'s and have a big head and BLAH << BLAH  <<< BLAH,,,,Good luck ,,,I was Just Trying to help ,,,I will win on my own <<<<<and I do have A BIG HEAD ,,,I WIN<<<<<<<Show me $16,650 in 4 days Peace ,,,Never Again ,,,Bunch of AZZHOLES......Mad

Why do you let one bad email ruin your day

and spoil it for everyone else who have appreciated that you have tried to help and encouraged some of us to post who normally dont like to post

NO system works every day .. Or at least none that I know of .

If they dont like your posts then they should just move on .

CarliG

South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15326 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

and spoil it for everyone else who have appreciated that you have tried to help and encouraged some of us to post who normally dont like to post

CarliG

I agree with Carli - don't let one bad email get you down.  People are jealous - that is the bottom line.  If they see someone winning big and they don't win, the get mad and start bashing you and your system.  They want to be handed the winning number and not put any effort into a workout.  Please don't desert us SG.  We appreciate you.

Hope you change your mind.....Big Grin Angel

Thanks SG........See Ya!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
              Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

CarliG

I agree.  There should only be one goal here and that is to win.  I don't post much but I check in just about everyday and I see there are a lot of great people here who share information for that common goal.  There will always be one who tries to spoil it.  It's like they had too much haterade or something.  Ignore and move on.

Happy Winning$ FL players! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Greenville, SC
                United States
                Member #68158
                December 14, 2008
                2199 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Don't let haters run u off honey! That person is a jealous coward! We already know that you have winning numbers! Just perhaps mad because you win so much and they don't! And besides your forum is getting some attention!!!

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1497 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Please don't give that negative person that much power, I hope you continue to post.... best wishes to you Spades!!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

United States
                    Member #102727
                    December 25, 2010
                    609 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Anyone hit tonight,,,,,,my bullsht workout did,,,as I was told,,,,,good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Flatransplant almost sent u the winner(crazy thing is I zeroed in on it off my workout and zeroed in on 3 #'s and played them all 5 X ),,,,,but u probly would not of made it,,,,so i didn't send it ,,,,,,,,,,,

Really sucks but ,,,I have  a  fan that thinks I owe or something,,,,,cant deal with the bull emails,,,,no more   I will send my workouts to U and U can share with CarliG,,,Thumbs Up

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #66575
                      October 30, 2008
                      3549 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Anyone hit tonight,,,,,,my bullsht workout did,,,as I was told,,,,,good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Flatransplant almost sent u the winner(crazy thing is I zeroed in on it off my workout and zeroed in on 3 #'s and played them all 5 X ),,,,,but u probly would not of made it,,,,so i didn't send it ,,,,,,,,,,,

Really sucks but ,,,I have  a  fan that thinks I owe or something,,,,,cant deal with the bull emails,,,,no more   I will send my workouts to U and U can share with CarliG,,,Thumbs Up

Spades

Congratulations on another nice hit ..

You certainly dont "Owe" anyone here anything.

Best of Luck to you Spades, Just stay focused and dont let anyone distract you from making that money.

P.S.  Im assuming you know, you can block people from sending you messages

CarliG

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15326 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up......See Ya!congrats on your win tonite....Banana

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12589 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Spadegods, it happens to a lot of us. If u stop posting to help others, then u r letting them get what they want & that is for u to stop posting. There r others who try to pi$$ me off & I will not let them chase me off, instead I have chased them off, lol.  U can add them to your block list & u will never even see their post or e-mail. Also u can click on abuse button too. Do not let them LOSERS win.  There a lot of members & guesses who need our help with #S. Like me, I'm sure u have a lot of members that depend on us. Please give that some serious thought before u decide to guit. Good Luck, I wish u the best.

United States
                            Member #102727
                            December 25, 2010
                            609 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

The block is on,,Fresh start,,,Lets make some GREENBACKS!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

6/5 MID,,,,,,,,                                                                            PR'S                                                      DUE,,              1ST                 2ND                 3RD

02  03  11  12                                                                        8                    0,9                    0

39  48  49  57  58                                         

HOT #'S                                COLD #'S 1ST                           COLD #'S 3RD                My Picks,,,,,,,,983  963  953  958  943  183  163  153  158  143,,578  584  489!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

3 8 3                                          2 8 3                                           3 8 2

5 6 7                                          1 6 7                                           5 6 1                       

9 5 8                                          9 5 8                                           9 5 9

1 4 4                                          0 4 4                                           1 4 0               

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              15326 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

The block is on,,Fresh start,,,Lets make some GREENBACKS!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

6/5 MID,,,,,,,,                                                                            PR'S                                                      DUE,,              1ST                 2ND                 3RD

02  03  11  12                                                                        8                    0,9                    0

39  48  49  57  58                                         

HOT #'S                                COLD #'S 1ST                           COLD #'S 3RD                My Picks,,,,,,,,983  963  953  958  943  183  163  153  158  143,,578  584  489!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

3 8 3                                          2 8 3                                           3 8 2

5 6 7                                          1 6 7                                           5 6 1                       

9 5 8                                          9 5 8                                           9 5 9

1 4 4                                          0 4 4                                           1 4 0               

Good mornin Spadegods....See Ya!

Thanks for posting - best of luck today.

Have a great Sunday.

Page 10 of 32