Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick Three Double Lovers

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 6 years ago by treese.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
treese's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #93600
July 3, 2010
105 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you iwillcya,on breaking down my double method in morer detail. I received a bad response on

my method when I first posted it. I was reluctant to put any more iformation out on the method because

of the negative response. But all is well .I just want to help others WIN! I have a method by which you can

narrow down your picks for doubles,it work about 70 to 80% of the time. If you have 6 day drawing in your

state then this applies to you. Take both saturday (mid/evening) numbers and double each number for next

weeks play : EX= mid--123= 11--22--33 -------- evening-- 456= 44--55--66-- one or moer of those doubles

will appear the following week 80% of the time. If you have (7 days) sunday draw then use that day for your

doubles to choose from. To be honest I will try both saturday& sunday to see which work best for your state.

I must say this does not work consistently, thats why I said 70 to 80% of the time. But with this method you

will have morer WINS than LOSES. Back test this in your state and see how it works. GOOD LUCK!

I hope some one captured the double midday saturday in Texas according to my double selection method.

but I'll speak on that later. First lets review this week doubles and the follow up and after numbers. monday

we had a double =313--this double fell after the indicator #'s from saturday mid/evening draw which were

680--164. The 0 and 4 showed to let you know that a double was on the way which produced the 313 mon.

midday. ( to anyone who is reading this post for the first time you can look back at the previous post and get

an idea of what I'm speaking on) The number to follow the midday double was 341. Which according to the

method the 3 and 4 followed ater the double which the thereafter #'s are (3--4--8--and sometime 6) The

there after #'s continue on for two morer drawings 341--386 until it start indicating another double coming

with the showiing of  either (0--4--7) Like I stated on my previous post you have to be patient with doubles.

The indicator #'s ran for seven draws before the double showed (which in most cases it doesn't take those

many draws before it show) But be reminded that this is the "STATE LOTTERY" they are constantly changing.

The #'s leading up to the double and indicators are---850 (0)--820--(0)--245--(4)--627--(7)--946--(4)--------

729--(7)--178--(7) Then bullseye= 656. Now  back to the selection of your doubles for the week. I stated in

my last post a method by which you can hit doubles on a regular basis if they are drawn during the week of

play. If you have a six day or seven day drawing, take the last day of the week mid and evening#'s and

double them, regardless if a double is part of that drawing for the day.Play those #'s for the following week

Here's an Ex: of Texas leading up to todays midday double. The last #'s that was drawn lastweek saturday

were--- 680--164. Take each # and double it for ex: 680= 66--88--00 ----- 164= 11--66--44 the 66 was a 

strong  indicator it produced twice so the next double to show in Texas was 656. I'm not saying this is the

main method for selecting your doubles but it does produce two or morer wins for that following week. It's

all about beating the lottery at there own game you may not suceed but you can stay in the game. I'll key

in on determining the indicators for pin pointing the next double # on my next follow-up. I indicated one

when you have two  of a kind double to show after you breakdown your #'s that will usually be the one to 

show now or later. Good Luck and prosperous winnings!

Texas
    United States
    Member #93600
    July 3, 2010
    105 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I hope some one captured the double midday saturday in Texas according to my double selection method.

but I'll speak on that later. First lets review this week doubles and the follow up and after numbers. monday

we had a double =313--this double fell after the indicator #'s from saturday mid/evening draw which were

680--164. The 0 and 4 showed to let you know that a double was on the way which produced the 313 mon.

midday. ( to anyone who is reading this post for the first time you can look back at the previous post and get

an idea of what I'm speaking on) The number to follow the midday double was 341. Which according to the

method the 3 and 4 followed ater the double which the thereafter #'s are (3--4--8--and sometime 6) The

there after #'s continue on for two morer drawings 341--386 until it start indicating another double coming

with the showiing of  either (0--4--7) Like I stated on my previous post you have to be patient with doubles.

The indicator #'s ran for seven draws before the double showed (which in most cases it doesn't take those

many draws before it show) But be reminded that this is the "STATE LOTTERY" they are constantly changing.

The #'s leading up to the double and indicators are---850 (0)--820--(0)--245--(4)--627--(7)--946--(4)--------

729--(7)--178--(7) Then bullseye= 656. Now  back to the selection of your doubles for the week. I stated in

my last post a method by which you can hit doubles on a regular basis if they are drawn during the week of

play. If you have a six day or seven day drawing, take the last day of the week mid and evening#'s and

double them, regardless if a double is part of that drawing for the day.Play those #'s for the following week

Here's an Ex: of Texas leading up to todays midday double. The last #'s that was drawn lastweek saturday

were--- 680--164. Take each # and double it for ex: 680= 66--88--00 ----- 164= 11--66--44 the 66 was a 

strong  indicator it produced twice so the next double to show in Texas was 656. I'm not saying this is the

main method for selecting your doubles but it does produce two or morer wins for that following week. It's

all about beating the lottery at there own game you may not suceed but you can stay in the game. I'll key

in on determining the indicators for pin pointing the next double # on my next follow-up. I indicated one

when you have two  of a kind double to show after you breakdown your #'s that will usually be the one to 

show now or later. Good Luck and prosperous winnings!

Look out Texas and other states with similar drawings (307) a double is on the way. Maybe even a triple

since the "0" showed back to back! Selective doubles for Texas are: 00--22--44--55--77 hang on to those

for the remaing of the week. (05/31-- 06/04) Good Luck! ps: if one of those #'s fall replace it with the 11 #.

queens
      United States
      Member #109970
      April 23, 2011
      30 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

NUMBER FOR NEW YORK.. PLEASE

shirbird's avatar - oliana
        spout spring va.
        United States
        Member #73235
        April 9, 2009
        1296 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the info.

Texas
          United States
          Member #93600
          July 3, 2010
          105 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2011, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

NUMBER FOR NEW YORK.. PLEASE

Love48. I normally don't predict other states thats why I try to explain to the fullest my method. When

you try to predict #'s for other states you have to follow there patterns on a regular basisand I don't

have the time. As for new york you guys just had a double following the 275 indicator. From the looks

of it the double: 11--55 looks promising. Good Luck!

Texas
            United States
            Member #93600
            July 3, 2010
            105 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the info.

Welcome shirbird.

Texas
              United States
              Member #93600
              July 3, 2010
              105 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Look out Texas and other states with similar drawings (307) a double is on the way. Maybe even a triple

since the "0" showed back to back! Selective doubles for Texas are: 00--22--44--55--77 hang on to those

for the remaing of the week. (05/31-- 06/04) Good Luck! ps: if one of those #'s fall replace it with the 11 #.

Bullseye midday # 144. Remember to replace the 44 with the double 11. Also remember to use one of the

following numbers (3--4--8--and 6) for your number of choice. GOOD LUCK!

Texas
                United States
                Member #93600
                July 3, 2010
                105 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Love48. I normally don't predict other states thats why I try to explain to the fullest my method. When

you try to predict #'s for other states you have to follow there patterns on a regular basisand I don't

have the time. As for new york you guys just had a double following the 275 indicator. From the looks

of it the double: 11--55 looks promising. Good Luck!

Love48 I hope you hitt with the double I gave you. I see where New York had an indicator (640) before the

double (191) was drawn. Congratulations!

houston, texas
                  United States
                  Member #111735
                  June 1, 2011
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello Treese!!  I'm new to this forum.  I live in Texas and am trying to follow your method.  Last night's numbers 276, mid day today 097.... A double is coming.  you stated to exchange Saturdays drawing numbers to the 11 for the upcoming double to hit again sometime this week until 6/4.  Is this correct???? Just want to make sure.  Btw, thank you for all the info.  I'm going to try starting tonight and just wanted to make sure I know what numbers to play.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #93600
                    July 3, 2010
                    105 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Treese!!  I'm new to this forum.  I live in Texas and am trying to follow your method.  Last night's numbers 276, mid day today 097.... A double is coming.  you stated to exchange Saturdays drawing numbers to the 11 for the upcoming double to hit again sometime this week until 6/4.  Is this correct???? Just want to make sure.  Btw, thank you for all the info.  I'm going to try starting tonight and just wanted to make sure I know what numbers to play.

Hello letswinlotto, I meant for you to change the double that hit midday tuesday (44) to the double (11).

Sorry for the confusion. Yes the 276 and 097 are definitely indicators for a double or triple on the way. The

numbers I posted earlier to choose from also applies to triples. (look at my previous post to find the #'s) The

hottest two pairs I see that may be drawn are the 22--00 . I'm not sure when they will drop because last

week it took 7 indicators before a double dropped (doesn't happen too often usually drop within 1-3 draws)

Thats why I stress patience. It'll happen I just can't pinpoint it to tell you when. If you have a good work out

system and any of those numbers show or any double shows ,jump on it. PROSPEROUS WINNINGS!

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #93600
                      July 3, 2010
                      105 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard letswinlotto! I'm sorry I didn't mention it when I responded the first time.I was in arush to

prepare for work. I hope your stay be an enjoyable one.We have a lot of good members on this forum. I'm

sure you will like it. GOOD LUCK!