Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to get more straights?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by GAplayer33.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

ok the way to get it straight everytime and I mean everytime is to wheel the 3 digit number....might cost more butt it will hit straight

everytime....if your state doesn't have wheel it than you will have to wheel your own and play them...

anyway wheel is the way to go..

While what you are saying is true Bob, that's not really the point of hitting a str8. Wheeling a 6 way number, yes you will get it str8 for sure, but you may as well play it 6X boxed. You will get the same payout.  So as Raven points out, if you put that same money on a str8 and it comes out, you are WAY ahead of the money game.

Lep

Bahamas
    Member #110589
    May 7, 2011
    106 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I think it's a better change to box.

Mcdonough, GA
      United States
      Member #105545
      February 2, 2011
      238 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok, what's going to be the next three digits for tomorrow's Florida midday draw? If you can do this on a consistent basis, I wouldn't need straight hits to make money exponentially. Box hits would suffice. The underlying terminology that's best fitting is "consistent, positive cash flow". 

Sorry took me a while to get back to you guys. I am not one of them that make claims that I can get the number every draw or every day. If I could do that I would be rich already, but it just depends on what you consider consistent. I have been tweaking things and I have been hitting four to five times a week on average. When I do miss, I am never far off. I play in GA and if you look at the GA forum, and the last couple of weeks I have been doing very well with my predictions. As we all know the numbers are always changing and you have to adapt. The question is what an acceptable hit rate to be considered consistent? The reason I started this post is because I have been catching a lot of boxed hits, I have had  about 7 boxed hits this month, out of about 18 draws I have played. My question is should I go boxed all the way or keep trying for those straights. I thank you guys for your input, and I will keep at it and try to improve on that. I think that is pretty good though. It takes me about 45 minutes to choose my numbers so I have not really started on other states yet.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Sorry took me a while to get back to you guys. I am not one of them that make claims that I can get the number every draw or every day. If I could do that I would be rich already, but it just depends on what you consider consistent. I have been tweaking things and I have been hitting four to five times a week on average. When I do miss, I am never far off. I play in GA and if you look at the GA forum, and the last couple of weeks I have been doing very well with my predictions. As we all know the numbers are always changing and you have to adapt. The question is what an acceptable hit rate to be considered consistent? The reason I started this post is because I have been catching a lot of boxed hits, I have had  about 7 boxed hits this month, out of about 18 draws I have played. My question is should I go boxed all the way or keep trying for those straights. I thank you guys for your input, and I will keep at it and try to improve on that. I think that is pretty good though. It takes me about 45 minutes to choose my numbers so I have not really started on other states yet.

It takes you 45 minutes to choose your numbers?

Wow, it only takes me about a minute to get my numbers!

I just go down to the Kwikee Mart and say: One Quick Pick, Mohammed!

Sometimes it takes longer though if he's busy changing the expiration dates on the dairy products or something.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49699 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

When it comes to Methods: Some reciprocation would be nice...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Mcdonough, GA
            United States
            Member #105545
            February 2, 2011
            238 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Ok, what's going to be the next three digits for tomorrow's Florida midday draw? If you can do this on a consistent basis, I wouldn't need straight hits to make money exponentially. Box hits would suffice. The underlying terminology that's best fitting is "consistent, positive cash flow". 

Well I wanted to test myself and I had a little extra time so I decided to give Florida a try. Lets see how close I come.

05/14 Midday Florida

978 974 977 972 975 971

477 472 475 471 772 775

771 275 271 571 710 510

Now I did not pay attention to order, just wanted to see if I could get the three digits........

Mcdonough, GA
              United States
              Member #105545
              February 2, 2011
              238 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

05/14 Midday Florida

978 974 977 972 975 971

477 472 475 471 772 775

771 275 271 571 710 510

05/14  Florida midday 242

Mirrors came but really close!!!!