Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You could make: $3.7 Billion dollars Every year If you can Crack Pick4...

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jaxxx.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

It might be a monopoly but i thought i mention it...

Pick5 plays i will say in every country in the world and there are 200 countries if you could crack pick4 and collect: $25,000 per draw in every country in the world if you did that you will make:

$3.7 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR Globally....do the calculations yourself...well this is assuming it plays twice a day if it plays once a day you will make:

$1.9 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR Globally.....

Just remember: $1.9 Billion dollars in the bank for just 2 years is: $190 Million dollars...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

It might be a monopoly but i thought i mention it...

Pick5 plays i will say in every country in the world and there are 200 countries if you could crack pick4 and collect: $25,000 per draw in every country in the world if you did that you will make:

$3.7 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR Globally....do the calculations yourself...well this is assuming it plays twice a day if it plays once a day you will make:

$1.9 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR Globally.....

Just remember: $1.9 Billion dollars in the bank for just 2 years is: $190 Million dollars...

"IF" is a big word Pumpi...

If a grasshopper had a machine gun, the birds wouldn't bother it......"IF".....lol

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7308 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

If a grasshopper had a machine gun, the birds wouldn't bother it......"IF".....lol

Pumpi should predict one pick-4 number straight in every daily drawing just to see his chances of hitting one number straight before suggesting we bet $5 on every winning number in every pick-4 drawing. I'd be satisfied IF I could get one box hit every 3 months and maybe one straight hit every couple of years.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi should predict one pick-4 number straight in every daily drawing just to see his chances of hitting one number straight before suggesting we bet $5 on every winning number in every pick-4 drawing. I'd be satisfied IF I could get one box hit every 3 months and maybe one straight hit every couple of years.

Green laugh

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

posts like these are more of a motivation to players and everyone else.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Also joker "IF" a bullfrog had a hip pocket he could carry a gun and wouldnt be afraid of snakes!! LOL

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12736 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2011, 1:50 am - IP Logged

What motivation do you see in what if ?  None , we are not here for what if's , we are all here to WIN ....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:25 am - IP Logged

I'm gonna need to crack that code soon with the price of gas more than doubled since the last presidential election. I got a big old monster 4x4 pickup that sucks up gas like an Oreck Industrial vacuum cleaner gone berserk.

I might even donate some of the $3.7 Billion I'll win for drilling here and drilling now if they'll run a pipeline right to my compound in this here holler.

I gotta go now and start workin on crackin that code.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40421 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I'm gonna need to crack that code soon with the price of gas more than doubled since the last presidential election. I got a big old monster 4x4 pickup that sucks up gas like an Oreck Industrial vacuum cleaner gone berserk.

I might even donate some of the $3.7 Billion I'll win for drilling here and drilling now if they'll run a pipeline right to my compound in this here holler.

Green laughIF ONLY WE USED OUR OWN OIL, IT WOULD BE 27 CENTS A GALLON. hmmmm

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2011, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Green laughIF ONLY WE USED OUR OWN OIL, IT WOULD BE 27 CENTS A GALLON. hmmmm

That'd be nice but with a government that doesn't want to drill and then having wacko groups like The Sierra Club and World Wildlife Fund and Greenpeace suing to stop drilling anytime a permit is being considered, it doesn't look good.

Maybe I could bribe them with the $3.7 Billion I'll get when I crack the code!

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

How does telling a player who can't even get a $50 winner he can make $3.7 billions motivates him?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #99032
                        October 18, 2010
                        1439 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2011, 11:23 am - IP Logged

That'd be nice but with a government that doesn't want to drill and then having wacko groups like The Sierra Club and World Wildlife Fund and Greenpeace suing to stop drilling anytime a permit is being considered, it doesn't look good.

Maybe I could bribe them with the $3.7 Billion I'll get when I crack the code!

Yep.

They've found a "oil" well (in quotes because it's an oil like goo, not actually oil.  They'd have to refine it into medium grade gasoline) that's bigger than anywhere else in the world, right here in America, in the Mid-west.

Trouble is that it's dang hard to get to, and I'm pretty sure Obama stopped new drilling.  (Not 100 percent on that last part, although I'm 99% sure he did that with at least off shore drills.)

But it's giant.  If we can reliably tap it, say goodbye to high gas prices.

I say let the free market do it's thing.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5595 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey ridge, didn't you hear Nobama telling everyone who drives a gas guzzler to trade it in on a hybrid?

Helluva solution, huh?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey ridge, didn't you hear Nobama telling everyone who drives a gas guzzler to trade it in on a hybrid?

Helluva solution, huh?

Yeah, just before he jetted off to NY in Air Force One for some Kobe NY Strips with the lady who says we should all eat Kashi instead of burgers.

Hey, that rings a bell... "Let them eat Kashi."

If McDonalds indeed starts making burgers out of Kashi as she suggests instead of beef, I have a clever name for them: Barf Burgers!

--Edmund Burke

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Maybe pumpi should start making predictions so we can see how it is done.

He makes too many posts, but I see no action or Is he already making predictions somewhere?

Did you already get a supercomputer pumpi and Who is going to program it for you so you can win?

You know that computers, super or otherwise can't do anything by themselves.

It isn't the computer that makes the prediction, but the program.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."