Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You could make: $3.7 Billion dollars Every year If you can Crack Pick4...

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jaxxx.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12808 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Obama the In-Competent President !!!!!! The one term President ... He so far out of touch with the common folks . Give him a tele-promter and you have a friend for Life. He can't even deal with the real issues.

If that fool would have given the Billion's to the Gulf States for Oil Drilling and Production . Our gas prices would go down . But , no that gave it to Brazil .. His moritorium is hurting any future job growth in the Gulf States.

We all know he has his foot in that door . One way or another he will get his kick back from the Billion's . He most likely had his wife set up a shell corporation for all his kicks backs. Thanks to him we're so far in debt China owns us for the next 100 years borrowing all that money from them .

Michael Jackson's pet monkey would have been a better choice or even Roy Roger's stuffed horse " Trigger " ...

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2011, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Obama the In-Competent President !!!!!! The one term President ... He so far out of touch with the common folks . Give him a tele-promter and you have a friend for Life. He can't even deal with the real issues.

If that fool would have given the Billion's to the Gulf States for Oil Drilling and Production . Our gas prices would go down . But , no that gave it to Brazil .. His moritorium is hurting any future job growth in the Gulf States.

We all know he has his foot in that door . One way or another he will get his kick back from the Billion's . He most likely had his wife set up a shell corporation for all his kicks backs. Thanks to him we're so far in debt China owns us for the next 100 years borrowing all that money from them .

Michael Jackson's pet monkey would have been a better choice or even Roy Roger's stuffed horse " Trigger " ...

The Presidents don't have any power. They are told what to do by the elite behind closed doors.

Love Notes's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
      Member #102344
      December 18, 2010
      14 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2011, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Those who can't do complain.  You should run for office.  You certainly think you have the answer for all our economic woes.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51178 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

posts like these are more of a motivation to players and everyone else.....

Only someone lacking common sense would think the crap that you post is motivating...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51178 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna need to crack that code soon with the price of gas more than doubled since the last presidential election. I got a big old monster 4x4 pickup that sucks up gas like an Oreck Industrial vacuum cleaner gone berserk.

I might even donate some of the $3.7 Billion I'll win for drilling here and drilling now if they'll run a pipeline right to my compound in this here holler.

I gotta go now and start workin on crackin that code.

LOL

Rig the 4x4 to run on shine! Thud

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51178 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, just before he jetted off to NY in Air Force One for some Kobe NY Strips with the lady who says we should all eat Kashi instead of burgers.

Hey, that rings a bell... "Let them eat Kashi."

If McDonalds indeed starts making burgers out of Kashi as she suggests instead of beef, I have a clever name for them: Barf Burgers!

LOL

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51178 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Those who can't do complain.  You should run for office.  You certainly think you have the answer for all our economic woes.

The Voters don't want to Hear the Truth: They'd Rather be Lied To!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Only someone lacking common sense would think the crap that you post is motivating...

Obviously his crap is motivating him to write more crap, do you think he's lacking common sense?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2011, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

yet many of you post systems and try to also MOTIVATE people about trying to win Powerball...Oh yeah when i win and when i win, yada yada, only someone crazy will go after Powerball yet you all do it ALL THE TIME....I even heard people say they are not satisfy with a 5/5 +0 that they have to have the mega ball...Yet i post this and some people are critizing me....and it doesnt make sense because if you CRACK the USAPOWERBALL YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CRACK ALL OF THE WORLD´S PICK6s & POWERBALLS and PICK5s....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                    The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

yet many of you post systems and try to also MOTIVATE people about trying to win Powerball...Oh yeah when i win and when i win, yada yada, only someone crazy will go after Powerball yet you all do it ALL THE TIME....I even heard people say they are not satisfy with a 5/5 +0 that they have to have the mega ball...Yet i post this and some people are critizing me....and it doesnt make sense because if you CRACK the USAPOWERBALL YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CRACK ALL OF THE WORLD´S PICK6s & POWERBALLS and PICK5s....

"Yet i post this and some people are critizing me"

Pumpi, it's not just this post where people are criticising you. It's EVERY post you make. You post the most random, illogical, dumbest, etc etc posts out of anyone on LP.

It's getting ridiculous. Your posts are so off-kilter with reality, any normal person thinks you are in a fantasy world. We have tried to inform you of this on just about every post, yet you come back with the most entertaining posts that makes no sense what-so-ever.

I'm to the point that I am seriously worried about you, and I don't even know you.

I hope you get whatever it is that you need, to help bring you back to reality. I'm sure you are a good person, but lets get real here Pumpi. You cant actually believe the sh*t that you type do you? I seriously hope it's a big joke and you just post all this stuff for entertainment.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      51178 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Why Do People Play: dolce far niente!

United States
                        Member #56862
                        December 6, 2007
                        1826 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

"IF" is a big word Pumpi...

If a grasshopper had a machine gun, the birds wouldn't bother it......"IF".....lol

"IF"  grandma had a ding dong ......she would be grandpa.... such a small word, but has a bit impact...ha ha ha

United States
                          Member #97695
                          September 21, 2010
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Bull Hangers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12808 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2011, 2:30 am - IP Logged

pumpi ,

People have been trying to crack the code for ever . Their has been a few lucky people who did crack the code and just so happen at that time . Their system or method worked for them and they had all 6 numbers and they wheeled them right and used the right filters at that time . It's just pure luck !!! Could they do it again ?  Maybe .... Some lucky people have use birthdays and etc . to win and just at that time of draw their numbers came up . Not matter if you pick your own numbers or quick picks the odds is about the same .

CajunWin4

cleveland
                              United States
                              Member #77732
                              July 30, 2009
                              115 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Raven62...from all of us that drink and enjoy shine and white lightning Cheerswe find that comment (offencive,beelilting,annoyyun) all h*ll it bothers us Mad.........ROFL & to the rest of you that have taken you morning meds just cause the sky in pumpii's world is a different color that ours who are we to judge..Banana...Pumpii I have only this for you my curious little person...BashChairHit With Stick and finally as to all your other post...we here at LP..SurrenderThud