Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for Dummies Week of Friday 05/13/2011

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16071 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I recieved your email this week with my players code for Texas and I've seen Daily 4 results for Texas but I don't think I've seen the winning results predicted. As far as I can understand, your predicts are to be played str8/box, midday/evening .50cents. I am like the previous member who wrote that he could not afford to play $21 a day. What I normally do is play a combination for the whole week and if I understand right you put out what we are suppose to play in our state on a daily basis, right??.. I mostly play evening, str8s. When I look at your predicts I look for TEXAS predicts for any given day but sometimes I don't see any, am I looking in the wrong place????. Are you suppose to send the predicts to my email, private message, LP predicts page, etc. Let me know how to get the winning combinations for TEXAS for a certain day, evening preferrably. Thanks. AL.

P.S. I really, really like the idea of playing Daily 4's in other states but I just cannot afford it right now. I will definately try that some day. Group Hug

alsports2000, thank you for your post.

Let me here and now address you, the previous member and others on some very basic points.

First, and very important, bet with your head and not over it. Only play what you can afford to lose, this is gambling, pure plain and simple. If you can't afford to lose then you should not be in it in the first place.

Second, bet only what you can afford to lose, sounds the same as in the first place, that's because it is VERY important.

Now that we've gotten past that we can go onto the games and hopefully win some money.

Each day I do a work out for the day and try and generate a few numbers to play that have a good chance of falling. If I can come up with just a few numbers to play then I can play those numbers in many or all of the states and still get a good hit. Case in point, we have a hot pick-4 number on Wednesday, May 18th [8-9-6-2] that we liked. Now let's say we played that number in ALL states One Dollar straight and fifty cents box Mid-day as well as evening, the cost would be $97.50 (14 states Mid-day, 39 states evening). We were lucky enough that it fell straight, so even at the corner store play we would have won $5000.00 on the straight bet and $100.00 on the box bet. ON-LINE winnings would be $9,000.00 for the str8 bet and $187.50 on the box bet.

The hot pick numbers usually come from the astrological birth sign picks we have each day but not always. We have a hot pick-4 number for today, check the prediction boards for them.

I also run state specific numbers for the states themselves for subscribers to my service. If you want to get state specific numbers then you will need to subscribe to my service, send me a private messge for more information on that. Otherwise, check this thread daily as well as my Blog for the FREE stuff and good luck with it. 

Thank you, and the best of luck to you in Texas today.

Michael

elkton, maryland
    United States
    Member #85565
    January 18, 2010
    1028 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

alsports2000, thank you for your post.

Let me here and now address you, the previous member and others on some very basic points.

First, and very important, bet with your head and not over it. Only play what you can afford to lose, this is gambling, pure plain and simple. If you can't afford to lose then you should not be in it in the first place.

Second, bet only what you can afford to lose, sounds the same as in the first place, that's because it is VERY important.

Now that we've gotten past that we can go onto the games and hopefully win some money.

Each day I do a work out for the day and try and generate a few numbers to play that have a good chance of falling. If I can come up with just a few numbers to play then I can play those numbers in many or all of the states and still get a good hit. Case in point, we have a hot pick-4 number on Wednesday, May 18th [8-9-6-2] that we liked. Now let's say we played that number in ALL states One Dollar straight and fifty cents box Mid-day as well as evening, the cost would be $97.50 (14 states Mid-day, 39 states evening). We were lucky enough that it fell straight, so even at the corner store play we would have won $5000.00 on the straight bet and $100.00 on the box bet. ON-LINE winnings would be $9,000.00 for the str8 bet and $187.50 on the box bet.

The hot pick numbers usually come from the astrological birth sign picks we have each day but not always. We have a hot pick-4 number for today, check the prediction boards for them.

I also run state specific numbers for the states themselves for subscribers to my service. If you want to get state specific numbers then you will need to subscribe to my service, send me a private messge for more information on that. Otherwise, check this thread daily as well as my Blog for the FREE stuff and good luck with it. 

Thank you, and the best of luck to you in Texas today.

Michael

Is a player supposed to pick out his own numbers from your prediction board or play all

using your style of play ($21).....

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16071 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2011, 7:37 am - IP Logged
      Thu, May 19, 2011ArkansasCash 4 Evening3-7-5-2
      Thu, May 19, 2011CaliforniaDaily 44-9-1-8
      Thu, May 19, 2011IllinoisPick 4 Midday1-2-4-8
      Thu, May 19, 2011IowaPick 4 Midday1-2-4-8
      Thu, May 19, 2011MassachusettsNumbers Game Evening3-4-5-7
      Thu, May 19, 2011OhioPick 4 Midday5-4-3-7
      Thu, May 19, 2011QuébecLa Quotidienne 44-7-8-3
      Thu, May 19, 2011TennesseeCash 4 Midday3-5-9-7
      Thu, May 19, 2011Washington, D.C.DC-4 Evening5-4-0-3

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        16071 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2011, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Is a player supposed to pick out his own numbers from your prediction board or play all

using your style of play ($21).....

You pick out the best numbers which are right for you.

I suggest that players select some numbers based on their astrological birth sign to play, and they can also pick a few of the "Default" astrological birth sign(s) of the day. Today, the "Default" astrological birth sign is Sagittarius, and the default Pick-4 (Box) is 3,4,5,6.

Now this number can fall 24-ways, with my system we try and calculate the digit that will most likely fall in the first position. If we get that right you now only have 6 sets to play to get a good hit instead of 24-sets.

The default number in my system all states puts the digit "5" in the first position, therefore, the 6-sets in play would be: 5346-5364-5436-5463-5634-5643. These may or may NOT fall in exact sequence in your state game. That is where I suggest you do your own work outs to determine that exact sequence order.

Subscribers to my Player's Club will get the exact sequence draw order numbers for their state game.

Check back later on today to see how and it these numbers fall in the state games. Good luck to all.

Michael

charlotte nc
          United States
          Member #82295
          November 10, 2009
          820 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2011, 9:09 am - IP Logged

mj thank you for posting am in nc and i want to join the players club what is the process

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16071 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2011, 9:17 am - IP Logged

mj thank you for posting am in nc and i want to join the players club what is the process

I've just sent you an application to join the Player's Club. Complete the application and send it back to me. Once completed send it back to me so I can assign you a membership tracking ID code number and give more details on how the club works. Thank you, and I hope to welcome you soon to the Player's Club.

Michael

charlotte nc
              United States
              Member #82295
              November 10, 2009
              820 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

tryed to complete application but it want let me click on to fill out

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16071 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2011, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Contact me by Private Message concerning that, thank you.

Michael

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
                  ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5030
                  June 11, 2004
                  17735 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I've just sent you an application to join the Player's Club. Complete the application and send it back to me. Once completed send it back to me so I can assign you a membership tracking ID code number and give more details on how the club works. Thank you, and I hope to welcome you soon to the Player's Club.

Michael

wheres mine?

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                    Pharr, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #107
                    August 23, 2001
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE REPLY BUTTON FIRST....

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16071 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

wheres mine?

If you are looking for an application to join my Player's Club then I will send that to you by Private Message.

Thanks

Michael

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16071 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2011, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Will see you all over to the next link under "Pick-4 for Dummies, Week of Friday 05/20/2011"

follow this link to get you over there here at the Lottery Post.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231780

Thank you and I will see you all there.

Michael