Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can U HELP with FORMULA

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
homeland security
United States
Member #82523
November 15, 2009
98 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:22 am - IP Logged

So far I know in a pick 5/39 game that  max combinations to be  played is 575757; however, I don't know the formula to tell excel to produce all 575757 combinations using the 5/39 numbers.   Can anyone please help!  I know you guys have a greater brain than mines.  I would be so grateful if someone can tell me how to do this.  I have basic knowledge and programing skill in excel.No Pity!

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello thinktank,

I don't know the Excel formula, but member johnph77 may be able to help. He use to produce these wonderful lottery combinations charts. His last post was on Aprill 11, 2011. So if you PM him, he may be able to help. Here's a link to what some of his work looks like:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/151520/789970

Good luck

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

atlanta,georgia
      United States
      Member #70069
      January 23, 2009
      23 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I have the full list but can I send you that here?

homeland security
        United States
        Member #82523
        November 15, 2009
        98 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

well u can email it to me as long as it's in text form so i can import it to excel; however, i wish i  had a formula so i can do any game i want.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2134 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

well u can email it to me as long as it's in text form so i can import it to excel; however, i wish i  had a formula so i can do any game i want.

hello ,  thin vá em COMBIN excel matematica e trigonometria ok lá tem a formula   excel 2007 e 2010

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2011, 7:18 am - IP Logged

So far I know in a pick 5/39 game that  max combinations to be  played is 575757; however, I don't know the formula to tell excel to produce all 575757 combinations using the 5/39 numbers.   Can anyone please help!  I know you guys have a greater brain than mines.  I would be so grateful if someone can tell me how to do this.  I have basic knowledge and programing skill in excel.No Pity!

thinktank,

Here is a download link to a zip file that contains an Excel file with all 5/39 combinations.

There is a macro that I already ran that generated the combinations.

http://www.box.net/shared/hkxqt81lvx

United States
              Member #105312
              January 29, 2011
              435 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2011, 8:32 am - IP Logged

thinktank,

Here is a download link to a zip file that contains an Excel file with all 5/39 combinations.

Thanks winsumloosesum.

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2011, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks winsumloosesum.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11166 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Kola whats happening?  Any new systems?

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello lakerben. Still working on stuff and hope to share at a later time.

Thanks for your interest. Take care and many winnings to you...

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1752 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

thinktank,

Thank you Winsumloosesum for this ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19901 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Now that Todd has added a feature that prints out all the possible combinations for any matrix size, you probably won't need to know how to do it now.

Good luck

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

homeland security
                          United States
                          Member #82523
                          November 15, 2009
                          98 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

hey guys, what about a pick 5/35 game.. Can you guys point me to the right direction to obtain all 324,632 combinations?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19901 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

hey guys, what about a pick 5/35 game.. Can you guys point me to the right direction to obtain all 324,632 combinations?

I take it that the new feature isn't what you need then, because it works for any matrix.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23353 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2011, 7:20 am - IP Logged

www.lotterypost.com/combinations

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!