Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sully, Moon, Empress L@@K @ Master Number 11 Predictiona

859 replies. Last post 2 days ago by eddessaknight.

Page 28 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4503 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2014, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

During total lunar eclipse period on Oct 8, 2014 and partial solar eclipse on Oct 23, 2014.

Any deeds, good or bad, committed during a lunar eclipse period can multiply up to seven hundred billion times, while a solar eclipse up to a hundred thousand billion times.

Please take advantage of this rarest opportunity to cultivate great virtues and clear obstacles from previous innumerable lifetimes your choice. 

Total lunar eclipse on Oct 8, 2014 at 08:17-13:32

Partial solar eclipse on Oct 23, 2014 at 19:38-23:52

helpmewin do sincerely appreciate the gracious contribution of the advantageous total eclipse opportunities of October 8 - eight is great and the fortuitous multiplier period  upcoming on this partial eclipse Oct 23rd -

NOTE BENE:

the above numeric combos, you provided, are good associated numbers.

Did not want another day to pass without recognizing this important post

Best Wishes for a Blessed Weekend

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34152 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2014, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

How about 88X 888 8888 888X

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4503 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

How about 88X 888 8888 888X

Hey Marcie, these are definitely the best numeric combos......

Tell me now and tell me later that our eights all are greater

I might add that according to ancient Chinese numerology, that the biggest daddy of them all is six eights 888888 !!!

Appreciate your always valued numerical input

May the Great Eights always be with you, et al--

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34152 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie, these are definitely the best numeric combos......

Tell me now and tell me later that our eights all are greater

I might add that according to ancient Chinese numerology, that the biggest daddy of them all is six eights 888888 !!!

Appreciate your always valued numerical input

May the Great Eights always be with you, et al--

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

I thought of you and the 888's but I forgot to play them Ohio had them... You were trying to get my attention thanks for sharing.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4503 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I thought of you and the 888's but I forgot to play them Ohio had them... You were trying to get my attention thanks for sharing.

Appreciate the feedback Marcie,

Those crazy eights have worked for the ancients for millenniums, no wonder those 888 vibes Emoji are still happening today!

Best Vibe wishes for continued success

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34152 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Appreciate the feedback Marcie,

Those crazy eights have worked for the ancients for millenniums, no wonder those 888 vibes Emoji are still happening today!

Best Vibe wishes for continued success

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

I Agree!  Sometimes you are right..

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #79502
              September 2, 2009
              6396 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Maybe we have not seen the end of the Great 8...

Is 888  (8888? ) determined to show again soon......methinks !

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4503 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe we have not seen the end of the Great 8...

Is 888  (8888? ) determined to show again soon......methinks !

"Maybe we have not seen the end of the Great 8..." ~LS

Do Love your optimistic enthusiasm luckyshoes- like a perfect fit for a foot in a Shoe Emoji 

Stranger things have happened 

"What you know, but don't know you know, affects you more than you know. That's the bottom line of hundreds of experiments on the powers of intuition according to

~ Psychology Professor David Myers~

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4503 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2014, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

"Maybe we have not seen the end of the Great 8..." ~LS

Do Love your optimistic enthusiasm luckyshoes- like a perfect fit for a foot in a Shoe Emoji 

Stranger things have happened 

"What you know, but don't know you know, affects you more than you know. That's the bottom line of hundreds of experiments on the powers of intuition according to

~ Psychology Professor David Myers~

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

WE are in a very potent period,between two powerful Eclipses.

October 8 was the incredible Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse.

On October 23 we will experience a Partial Solar Eclipse.This will be a New Moon Eclipse and will signify major new beginnings!

A dynamic numbers code is triggered on these two Eclipse dates, framing a two-week period ofsudden shifts, unexpected news, powerful breakthroughs and intense insights.

Here are the two Eclipse Codes:

• Lunar Eclipse: 10.8.2014 is a 16/7 Universal Date on an 8 Universal Day.
                  • Solar Eclipse: 10.23.2014 is a 13/4 Universal Date on a 23/5 Universal Day.

Numbers 16 & 13 signify transcendent transformation.

• 16/7 indicates empowerment gained through spiritual wisdom.
                  • 13/4 indicates empowerment through life, death, rebirth transformation.

Both 13 & 16 attract the unexpected. This element of surprise wakes us up - we recognize the significance of who we are when we are confronted with a powerful surge of energy that seemingly “interrupts” our plans.

This code is meant to wake you up, not shut you down.

The ‘root number’ 7 will spiritualize and delve deeply for more information.

And 4 will enable you to lay down a foundation and manifest.(tlx Tania)

For the Universal DAYS – on the 23rd the “Royal Star of the Lion” frequency is activated imbuing us with the strength to go for it and begin anew! The ‘root’ number 5 of freedom, risk, and big turning points ensures we embrace change with ease & joy.

On the 8th we took a deep breath to remember to celebrate eternal life, our core strengths, prosperity and leadership.

By the time the SECOND eclipse comes around next week, you will have gained a deeper understanding of your place in the world, where  you stand with important people in your life, and how you need to elevate your life in order to prosper on ALL levels.

The number 8 is activated throughout the month of October and PREVIEWS 2015 – an 8 Universal Year.

Good Times A Coming>>>>>>>>

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #79502
                    September 2, 2009
                    6396 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I am digging the 8scalation in my life!  Fulfilling the soul-contract  and thankful for the mystical insight from the dear Eddessaknight 

Optimism pays off in the form of 2888 hitting the keystone state today, 10-17-14

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4503 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I am digging the 8scalation in my life!  Fulfilling the soul-contract  and thankful for the mystical insight from the dear Eddessaknight 

Optimism pays off in the form of 2888 hitting the keystone state today, 10-17-14

thanks luckyshoes for kicking up you heels on the great 

FOR THE STAR STRUCK:

great debate about whether Amal Alamuddin should have changed her name to Amal Clooney is raging online.

Even the website for the law firm Alamuddin works for crashed on Tuesday after it was revealed that the human rights attorney changed her name to “Amal Clooney” on her profile page.

Wikipedia has already changed her name to “Amal Clooney” as well.

From my perspective, there is only ONE important factor to consider in any name change:

Is the new spelling a fortunate one?

In Amal Clooney’s case the answer is – NO.

Every name vibrates to a specific number that is positive, neutral or negative. Since you choose your current name, you also have the power to change it if it’s not helping you.

“Amal Clooney” adds up to 13/4 in the ancient Chaldean system for current names.

With a 13 current name number, upheaval is never far away. 13 is associated with tremendous power. If used selfishly, it will attract destruction. So, when someone’s CURRENT name adds up to 13, there is always a warning of the unknown and unexpected.

It’s why I never recommend this name number to my clients.

(Please remember that 13 is not a negative number in any other regard – whether for your day of birth, birth name or Life Purpose Number. This ONLY applies to current names.)

On the other hand, her previous name “Amal Alamuddin” carries a neutral vibration, 20/2.

Names that resonate to 20 bring an extraordinary awakening at some point during life. Patience is needed with this name number since it requires overcoming occasional delays and obstacles. So people with 20 current names need a lot of faith in their ability to transform. *(tkx tania)

This is why it's given it the ‘neutral’ designation.

Supposedly Amal was searching for the perfect mate for a long time, so the patience factor definitely applied to her!

Now that she’s married and wants to take on her husband, “George Clooney’s” last name,:

Use the spelling “Amal Alamuddin Clooney”.

Amal Alamuddin Clooney adds up to an amazing 24/6 current name.

24 is a most fortunate vibration. This name number brings so many blessings that you actually have to guard against arrogance and over-indulgence, since everything comes so effortlessly.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4503 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2014, 1:49 am - IP Logged

thanks luckyshoes for kicking up you heels on the great 

FOR THE STAR STRUCK:

great debate about whether Amal Alamuddin should have changed her name to Amal Clooney is raging online.

Even the website for the law firm Alamuddin works for crashed on Tuesday after it was revealed that the human rights attorney changed her name to “Amal Clooney” on her profile page.

Wikipedia has already changed her name to “Amal Clooney” as well.

From my perspective, there is only ONE important factor to consider in any name change:

Is the new spelling a fortunate one?

In Amal Clooney’s case the answer is – NO.

Every name vibrates to a specific number that is positive, neutral or negative. Since you choose your current name, you also have the power to change it if it’s not helping you.

“Amal Clooney” adds up to 13/4 in the ancient Chaldean system for current names.

With a 13 current name number, upheaval is never far away. 13 is associated with tremendous power. If used selfishly, it will attract destruction. So, when someone’s CURRENT name adds up to 13, there is always a warning of the unknown and unexpected.

It’s why I never recommend this name number to my clients.

(Please remember that 13 is not a negative number in any other regard – whether for your day of birth, birth name or Life Purpose Number. This ONLY applies to current names.)

On the other hand, her previous name “Amal Alamuddin” carries a neutral vibration, 20/2.

Names that resonate to 20 bring an extraordinary awakening at some point during life. Patience is needed with this name number since it requires overcoming occasional delays and obstacles. So people with 20 current names need a lot of faith in their ability to transform. *(tkx tania)

This is why it's given it the ‘neutral’ designation.

Supposedly Amal was searching for the perfect mate for a long time, so the patience factor definitely applied to her!

Now that she’s married and wants to take on her husband, “George Clooney’s” last name,:

Use the spelling “Amal Alamuddin Clooney”.

Amal Alamuddin Clooney adds up to an amazing 24/6 current name.

24 is a most fortunate vibration. This name number brings so many blessings that you actually have to guard against arrogance and over-indulgence, since everything comes so effortlessly.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight

Beautiful partial Scorpio Solar Eclipse is about to take place at 6 pm Eastern, 3 pm Pacific (11 pm Universal Time).

This one will be much easier and harmonious than the challenging October 8 Lunar Eclipse a couple weeks back! That one was a wake-up call and stirred things up. Today’s will feel more like a blessing.

Eclipses are the most potent transit in astrology.

Any eclipse, partial or full, will effect you from six months to many years, depending on where it is touching your astrology birth chart.

Today’s is a New Moon Eclipse and ushers in major New Beginnings.

October 23, 2014 unleashes the numerology combo 23/5 and 13 of adventure, transformation and … more breakthroughs. 23 symbolizes the “Royal Star of the Lion” of strength, resolve, and fierce independence! (thkx tania)

The 00 degree location of this eclipse is very potent. 0 is not a number. 0 symbolizes the never-ending circle of life.

0 is nothing and everything. It is the void. 0 is the complete circle, it is Divinity, God.

The double 00 degree in Scorpio symbolizes a pair of eyes. Your eyes are the window to your soul. This powerful degree allows you to OPEN your eyes and SEE your life with far greater clarity right now.

You are standing at the precipice of a brand new beginning – a start of something that will last a long time.

Here’s the Eclipse Code:

• It occurs in Scorpio on 10.23.204 - a 13 Universal Date.
                        • Sun and Moon degree is 00.
                        • Venus ALSO just moved into Scorpio and lies at 00 degrees joined with the Sun and Moon.
                        • The exact eclipse occurs at 00:25° in Scorpio, and 25 adds up to 7.
                        • 2014 is a 7 Universal Year.
                        • This is the last Scorpio Eclipse until 2032, also a 7 Universal Year
                        • Mercury moves DIRECT again on October 25, a 7 Universal Day.

Of course, Mercury has been retrograde for nearly three weeks. Mercury is now slowing down to a near standstill before moving direct again on Saturday, October 25.

This intensifies the effect of the Solar Eclipse.

With Mercury Retrograde you are taking personal transformation more seriously than at most any other time in your life, and you’re doing so through the mirror of your relationships:

• Venus, Sun and Moon are all in the same location in the heavens, empowering and nurturing your partnerships.
                        • And Venus is in a beautiful harmonious relationship to Mars balancing the masculine and feminine within you.
                        • Venus in harmony with Neptune and Mars and joined at 00 degrees with the Sun and Moon creates a beautiful, transcendent LOVE and ABUNDANCE activation.
                        • This triple conjunction in Scorpio governs the 8th house in Astrology which activates the Wealth and Power Number 8 active this month - and throughout 2015!

(In two weeks, the Taurus Full Moon on November 6 will continue this Venusian influence of love and abundance.)

Energetically your life is changing.

The harmonious triangle in the heavens spiritualizes and energizes this eclipse significantly. Your psychic and creative gifts are greatly enhanced.Your ability to create abundance is growing in leaps and bounds.

Anything is possible in the coming months and year.

Stay Tuned=

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4503 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

helpmewin do sincerely appreciate the gracious contribution of the advantageous total eclipse opportunities of October 8 - eight is great and the fortuitous multiplier period  upcoming on this partial eclipse Oct 23rd -

NOTE BENE:

the above numeric combos, you provided, are good associated numbers.

Did not want another day to pass without recognizing this important post

Best Wishes for a Blessed Weekend

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Expecting & experiencing some highly unusual ‘phenomena’ of the electrical and paranormal kind right now.

I told her she was in the thick of things regarding today’s powerful T-square.

(It can be a little cumbersome to send detailed Astro-Numerology explanations by text to a friend!)

I wanted to share with you what I told her:

• A few hours ago, earlier this morning, the Moon entered Libra.
                          • The Sun is currently in Libra for a few more days.

Sun and Moon are now both in the same sign, and coming close and closer together until the beautiful and powerful New Moon Solar Eclipse this Thursday.

That eclipse takes place in Scorpio, but while the Sun and Moon are in Libra for the next two days, they are both Opposing Uranus in Aries and forming a tense 90 degree “square” to Pluto in Capricorn.

• Mercury has retrograded to a point in the same sign of Libra that is right in the middle of the Sun and Moon.
                          • Venus is also in Libra, conjunct (right next to) the Sun.
                          • URANUS is OPPOSITE all of these planets right now.
                          • PLUTO is forming a dynamic “T-Square” to every player in this equation.

Here is a clear visual for you of what is going on – the powerful T-square involving six planets in the midst of an approaching New Moon Eclipse:

So, how will this affect you?

You’re experiencing a major moment of Breakthroughs and Awakenings.

Awakenings are always sudden, never gradual. When you wake someone from sleep, it’s not a slow step-by-step process - it’s instantaneous!

Uranus is the planet of sudden and unexpected breakthroughs. With Uranus opposing Mercury, Venus, the Sun and Moon as they join together for the eclipse, you’ll feel the effects for two days as we move into the New Moon eclipse on Thursday.(thkx tania)

With Pluto and Uranus forming a T-Square to all these personal planets in Libra, you are opening up in two ways:

1. You are awakening empowering resources you never knew you had.
                          2. You are waking up metaphysically

There are important parts of you that you may have suspected and imagined, and now are EXPERIENCING. That is the awakening.

You are enlightened. Always have been. You’ve just forgotten.

Today’s alignment is a precious opportunity for you to see yourself clearly. To stop living in your illusions and dreams. To move into a life of radical change… and peace.

Uranus and Pluto revolutionize. They bring you to the ultimate peak of awareness.

Tune in today. Rest, if you need to.

That’s what Mercury Retrograde is for.

To continue on your path to enlightenment and abundance consciousness, be sure to join my special online seminar “2015 Money Making Formula” on November 8 (they’ll be a 24/7 replay after the event).

Forted Fortuna Juvat

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4503 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Wednesday, today  October 29th the 302nd day with 63 days left of the year- also means the number 11 is activated while the Universal Date additionally triggers the number 1.

Let’s break it down:

• October 29 is a 29 Universal Day 
                            • 10.29.2014 (add up all the digits) is a 19 Universal Date.
                            • 29 adds up to 11.
                            • 19 adds up to 10 and 1.

That triggers a powerful 11-1 code.

29 opens up to the 11 portal. 19 opens up the 1.

1 symbolizes a new beginning – your innate creativity. All original thought begins with this number. And 11 is a doubling of the 1 energy. 11 is a portal into self-empowerment and fulfillment.

Your inner creator is bursting with joy!

11 wants you to channel your beautiful message & share it. That is the essential meaning of number 11. channel & share.

11 adds up to 2, the number of relationships. So 11 doubles your creativity and allows you to step into the 2 portal of creating beautiful relationship to the world around you.

What's really important is for four consecutive days, Oct 27 - 30, we're switching gears, pivoting from an old view of life to a surprising new perception of what is possible and what can be. This shift follows two eclipses during Mercury retrograde.

An addition to the 11-1 code today, a powerful 9-1-11 Code is triggered during these four days eliciting a strong impulse to RELEASE, PURGE and BEGIN.

Energetically, a deep healing is taking place.

You may feel vulnerable, tender, reborn, joyful and sad all at once! Welcome to a birth of something so beautiful, you'll be journeying in awe at the amazing meaning of it all.

Love your feelings into beautiful creations.

And don’t leave anything up to  too late fate.

…including your preparation for the BIG prosperity year 2015!

Are you aligned to receive the complete riches life has to offer? Have you made room for TRUE abundance?

Are you ready to manifest money in a radical new way? … a way that enables your SOUL to thrive?

Counting down...., Ready ? Get Out Of Your Own Way for incoming >>>>>>

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4503 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Wednesday, today  October 29th the 302nd day with 63 days left of the year- also means the number 11 is activated while the Universal Date additionally triggers the number 1.

Let’s break it down:

• October 29 is a 29 Universal Day 
                              • 10.29.2014 (add up all the digits) is a 19 Universal Date.
                              • 29 adds up to 11.
                              • 19 adds up to 10 and 1.

That triggers a powerful 11-1 code.

29 opens up to the 11 portal. 19 opens up the 1.

1 symbolizes a new beginning – your innate creativity. All original thought begins with this number. And 11 is a doubling of the 1 energy. 11 is a portal into self-empowerment and fulfillment.

Your inner creator is bursting with joy!

11 wants you to channel your beautiful message & share it. That is the essential meaning of number 11. channel & share.

11 adds up to 2, the number of relationships. So 11 doubles your creativity and allows you to step into the 2 portal of creating beautiful relationship to the world around you.

What's really important is for four consecutive days, Oct 27 - 30, we're switching gears, pivoting from an old view of life to a surprising new perception of what is possible and what can be. This shift follows two eclipses during Mercury retrograde.

An addition to the 11-1 code today, a powerful 9-1-11 Code is triggered during these four days eliciting a strong impulse to RELEASE, PURGE and BEGIN.

Energetically, a deep healing is taking place.

You may feel vulnerable, tender, reborn, joyful and sad all at once! Welcome to a birth of something so beautiful, you'll be journeying in awe at the amazing meaning of it all.

Love your feelings into beautiful creations.

And don’t leave anything up to  too late fate.

…including your preparation for the BIG prosperity year 2015!

Are you aligned to receive the complete riches life has to offer? Have you made room for TRUE abundance?

Are you ready to manifest money in a radical new way? … a way that enables your SOUL to thrive?

Counting down...., Ready ? Get Out Of Your Own Way for incoming >>>>>>

Saturday November 1st, the 305 day of 2014. There are only 60 day left in the year. This ia All Sainta Day Daylight saving time ends @ 2: AM local time Sunday. Clocks go back one hour. Remember tip: Fall back, Spring ahead

Now, after the deep intensity of October, November comes as a tonic – a welcome relief!

November 2014 is a 9 Universal Month and carries the gift of healing and wisdom.

In the Astro-Numerology there is SO much to share. For one, we are blessed this month by two wonderful lunations!

The Full Moon on November 6 and New Moon on November 22 will help you translate the intense shifts from October and alchemize your new found understanding into true abundance.

More the flippin pages of a calender >>>>>>>

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

Page 28 of 58