Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sully, Moon, Empress L@@K @ Master Number 11 Predictiona

858 replies. Last post 14 days ago by zteur.

Page 34 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2015, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Our Marcie, I will include this serious situation within our prayer circle w/special healing candles & prayers; people beat cancer everyday!

We are all in the Creators hands: mind you  "Thy will be done"

God Bless

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 17, 2015: EXPANDED Edition

"February 17 elicits a powerful 8-9-1 Code... taking you beyond struggle and pain to a focused intention on JOY.

#17 EVOKES: A NEIGHBOR OR NEARER TO YOURSELF, OF SOME DISCOMFORT, DISEASE OR AILMENT......

You can live your life in eternal joy, in eternal happiness."

We have passed the Ides of February ON 15th ,with sd shades of bereavement or death: funeral vestments mourning, a loss or misfortune Unhappy

HAVE TO LET GO NOW of all that old, negative baggage...and yes, we all  have some... it's what's been keeping you from soaring to the amazing new heights you secretly dream about...

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

Hey Edd. I went to the Hospital to see my friend she is so devasted that she lost her husband she is ok, but really not she can't even go to his Funeral Saturday it's  so sad. But I will be there for her. We been friends for 40 yrs. Now that is a good friendship i have longevity with most of my good friends.  And wouldn't  you know it 2480 and 1248 comb. Came 2 days in a roll in Ohio. Thanks again for all your support.. I love reading what you have to say. Keep doing what your during by the way i burn Candles too.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4495 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Our Marcie, Appreciate your in depth reply w/encouragement tag

"Love will steer the stars...Emoji ~Marilyn Macoo (5th D)

Kindly keep me posted

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 18, 2015:

"An exquisite transformation code welcomes the New Moon on February18. Profound release prepares you for miraculous new openings.

Focus on your internal truth - and you will create lasting change.

The power to shift now is yours!"

TODAY Wednesday 18th !:

As you ease into the middle of the work week you might find that the energy shifts tremendously. Something feels like it’s afoot but you don’t know what. Try not to be paranoid or over suspicious, but pay attention. Instead of finding the snakes you expected when you pull up the rocks? You’re going to find some gems hiding there. Not literally, but you get the idea. Though you feel the worst is upon you- the best is on the way.

18: A most  fortuitous number in the Hebraic numerology tradition

18th Bew Moon Chinese New Year of Lamb

18 evokes a pleasant journey; a tying of gold: LOVE; domesticity: or joy;  a brother; or a message desired

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109243
      April 9, 2011
      31437 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Our Marcie, Appreciate your in depth reply w/encouragement tag

"Love will steer the stars...Emoji ~Marilyn Macoo (5th D)

Kindly keep me posted

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 18, 2015:

"An exquisite transformation code welcomes the New Moon on February18. Profound release prepares you for miraculous new openings.

Focus on your internal truth - and you will create lasting change.

The power to shift now is yours!"

TODAY Wednesday 18th !:

As you ease into the middle of the work week you might find that the energy shifts tremendously. Something feels like it’s afoot but you don’t know what. Try not to be paranoid or over suspicious, but pay attention. Instead of finding the snakes you expected when you pull up the rocks? You’re going to find some gems hiding there. Not literally, but you get the idea. Though you feel the worst is upon you- the best is on the way.

18: A most  fortuitous number in the Hebraic numerology tradition

18th Bew Moon Chinese New Year of Lamb

18 evokes a pleasant journey; a tying of gold: LOVE; domesticity: or joy;  a brother; or a message desired

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_KnightSun Smiley

Thanks For Your (Almost)Daily Astrological Inspirations Eddessa

Keep On Doin' Watcha Doin'

I Sometimes Forget To Check Out The Mystical Forum But Am Always Satiated When I Do Cheers

Smiley It's Appreciated

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2015, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Will do Edd.. I thought I would take a peek at your reply getting ready for bed now Birthday in a few minutes I will chat with you 219 later today.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
          Ontario
          Canada
          Member #109243
          April 9, 2011
          31437 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2015, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Will do Edd.. I thought I would take a peek at your reply getting ready for bed now Birthday in a few minutes I will chat with you 219 later today.

Happy Birthday marcie,

Enjoy Your Day And Stretch It Out To The Max,

Yesterday Was My Grandson's B'Day (18th)

Smilies Smileys > Special Occasions Holidays : Happy Birthday animated gif

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2015, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday marcie,

Enjoy Your Day And Stretch It Out To The Max,

Yesterday Was My Grandson's B'Day (18th)

Smilies Smileys > Special Occasions Holidays : Happy Birthday animated gif

Thanks nothing special going on but work just glad to see another day.

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4495 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2015, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks nothing special going on but work just glad to see another day.

2015  Greatest Year in Decades * generating Wealth, Fulfillment.

For one, the numbers #8, 15 & 6  form a SPECTACULAR CODE of unsurpassed abundance and magic...

TODAY Thursday:

The new moon today is to blame for the weird feelings yesterday- this isn’t a bad thing at all. Today is a great day for making a list of things you need to let go of: and burning that list tonight before you go to bed. Be safe about it, and breathe in the positive energy as you let go of those things that are holding you back and negative.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4495 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

2015  Greatest Year in Decades * generating Wealth, Fulfillment.

For one, the numbers #8, 15 & 6  form a SPECTACULAR CODE of unsurpassed abundance and magic...

TODAY Thursday:

The new moon today is to blame for the weird feelings yesterday- this isn’t a bad thing at all. Today is a great day for making a list of things you need to let go of: and burning that list tonight before you go to bed. Be safe about it, and breathe in the positive energy as you let go of those things that are holding you back and negative.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 20, 2015:

"February 20 immerses you in peace and balance, where you can access limitless creativity. Merge harmoniously with every moment of life - joy will be your constant companion."

20 evokes: a journey or letter, something carried, yourself in communication with another >>>>>>

TODAY Friday:

A lot of the things you have been thinking about and planning may take on a pessimistic light with you today, and you might feel like perhaps you just can’t do the things you want to. You can, & you will. Today is just a low day & they happen- but you cannot allow this to get you down. Take a deep breath, a step back,& get ready to rock and roll. You have got this, whether you believe that today or not.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4495 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2015, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 20, 2015:

"February 20 immerses you in peace and balance, where you can access limitless creativity. Merge harmoniously with every moment of life - joy will be your constant companion."

20 evokes: a journey or letter, something carried, yourself in communication with another >>>>>>

TODAY Friday:

A lot of the things you have been thinking about and planning may take on a pessimistic light with you today, and you might feel like perhaps you just can’t do the things you want to. You can, & you will. Today is just a low day & they happen- but you cannot allow this to get you down. Take a deep breath, a step back,& get ready to rock and roll. You have got this, whether you believe that today or not.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 21, 2015:

"February 21 evokes the light of Truth - symbolizing our 21st century. Walk the path that is completely authentic to you. Engage in your own outcome, independent of everyone else's story.

#21 Evokes:

Of Gain, Money, some financial advantage, things in possesion, of something white & silvery, a Rupee

You are a beacon of love and light a.k.a. a light unto my feet~

Saturday:

Take a little time for you today- you need it. You have been working very hard on everything and emotionally, you may be feeling a bit frayed at the edges. Burn-out doesn’t look good on anyone, and you have had a rough time here lately with more than a few things. Take some time today to be good to yourself and to align your chakras. You’ll thank yourself for it!

Today's Significant Number: 555

The height in feet of the Washington Monument Oberlisk dedicated on this day on 1885 @ our Nation's Capitol Patriot

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4495 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Note Bene:

Aluminum Cap on Obelisk motto:"Laus Deo," is Latin for "Praise be to God,

Washington Monument Dusk Jan 2006.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Washington_Monument_Dusk_Jan_2006.jpg/375px-Washington_Monument_Dusk_Jan_2006.jpg

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34130 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Edd. I went to the Hospital to see my friend she is so devasted that she lost her husband she is ok, but really not she can't even go to his Funeral Saturday it's  so sad. But I will be there for her. We been friends for 40 yrs. Now that is a good friendship i have longevity with most of my good friends.  And wouldn't  you know it 2480 and 1248 comb. Came 2 days in a roll in Ohio. Thanks again for all your support.. I love reading what you have to say. Keep doing what your during by the way i burn Candles too.

Hey Edd just giving you and update I lost my dear friend..

Yesterday I almost passed out 2 times on my Job but I prayed and prayed and God fixed everything and I felt better  one of the Clients gave me some Goyto Malt and it made me feel better too. It's like a Malt beverage and it's good for you I think I will start buying it from now on.. He said is grandmother used to give it to him.. it's a Spanish beverage.  I work with alot of Hispanics.

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4495 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2015, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey Edd just giving you and update I lost my dear friend..

Yesterday I almost passed out 2 times on my Job but I prayed and prayed and God fixed everything and I felt better  one of the Clients gave me some Goyto Malt and it made me feel better too. It's like a Malt beverage and it's good for you I think I will start buying it from now on.. He said is grandmother used to give it to him.. it's a Spanish beverage.  I work with alot of Hispanics.

Dear Marcie, sincerely condolences for the great loss your beloved friend. Unhappy   You did the best you could do being there & going down to the end; but now starts a the new beginning of a journey we are all destined for >>>>>>

I remember Goya Products at El Barrio Latino stores in NY but not Goyto Malt Glad it was a good pick up during a low time. Just a tip, beware of a steady diet of the Magical Malt as Hispanic taste run to high fructose/sugar content & that could be rhe cause of the comfort drink momentary lift 

R,I,P,

God Bless All, 

Eddessa_Knight

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4495 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Dear Marcie, sincerely condolences for the great loss your beloved friend. Unhappy   You did the best you could do being there & going down to the end; but now starts a the new beginning of a journey we are all destined for >>>>>>

I remember Goya Products at El Barrio Latino stores in NY but not Goyto Malt Glad it was a good pick up during a low time. Just a tip, beware of a steady diet of the Magical Malt as Hispanic taste run to high fructose/sugar content & that could be rhe cause of the comfort drink momentary lift 

R,I,P,

God Bless All, 

Eddessa_Knight

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 22, 2015:

"22 is a Master Number of Peace and Regeneration. It symbolizes the circle of life and your natural ability to regenerate energetically - at will.

You have magnificent, powerful inner resources. Use them!"

#22 Evokes of unfortunate marriage or a sick partner. a bad contract, difficulties, an enemy or rival

Sunday:

Today is a great day for networking and getting things organized. You may find that you are sharper than ever and that you feel like things can get done: and you would be right. Tackle those new projects and start lining them up- you have a lot on your plate, but you also are more than ready to take on something that can help you move forward. >>>>>>

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4495 Posts
                            Posted: February 23, 2015, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Daily Astro-Numerology Inspirational Quote for February 23, 2015:

"23 invigorates your heart and soul with a spirit of adventure. Joyful movement and mellifluous flexibility lightens up your energy field. You are SO ready to explore.

#23 Evokes: good living,rich clothes, plentiful food, faithful staff, good health,creature comforts,position.

Sail on the winds of freedom!"

Monday:

The Sun squares Saturn today, kids, and that’s always a bit of a reality check in many ways. Being as we are just coming out of a very heady Aquarian cycle, this may mean that you are starting to pay more attention to the way others treat you: and in some cases, you’re not thrilled. Take stock of these things, and be like Saturn: strong and unyielding. You deserve the best- whether it’s you or someone else not giving it to you, it’s time to change that.

Today's Significant Number 6825:

American Marines who died liberating Iwo Jima during WW!! 1945 Patriot

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: February 23, 2015, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

R,I,P,

God Bless All, 

Eddessa_Knight

Thank you Edd. I spelled it wrong Goya Malt Beverage it comes in a real small bottle.  I will remember that high Fructose/sugar  I don't like the way it taste so I probaly won't be getting any of it anymore.. I need some Iron Pills that's it..I am a Nemic  I meant to tell you my friend died the same Day her husband had his funeral. I don't know if it was from a broken heart or what? she was sickly though.  25 yrs. they were together.  I think I was getting burned out that day you were so right, but I will get plenty of rest from now on.  I need to find a way to make my job alot easier.

Page 34 of 58