Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fresh Start.."Be where the action is"!!5/16/11

Topic closed. 849 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NEVNEE47.

Page 10 of 57
PrintE-mailLink
NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #99625
October 28, 2010
1111 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2011, 7:46 am - IP Logged

334/443/105/109/

Late Texas 433..Today i will try to reverse the Gears for you guys....

I know alot of ????? do not know what to play...If u notice, some of the numbers that have not fallen i try to repeat them day to day

and they follow each other....I try to let everyone get a piece of the pie...Like win4life i I said, hopefully a more experience predictor will come along to help us win in one of the states we play in...Every day i post u guys are a day ahead with your ####so look at what fell and compare...u will win...the numbers are there whether they r 6way ## or 3 way ##..i always try to remind u to flip the 6, if there is number u  definetly like...make sure mirror the digit that they know u gonna miss on...

United States
    Member #99625
    October 28, 2010
    1111 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2011, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Morning Bigmomie...What's cooking for today?

bigmomie's avatar - animal shark.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #67856
      December 6, 2008
      375 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2011, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Morning Bigmomie...What's cooking for today?

Morning  Nevnee47, 028/228/tripples/010/063  all states.

congrats to the winners,

United States
        Member #99625
        October 28, 2010
        1111 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Good morning win4life....See Ya!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
          Member #48867
          January 11, 2007
          4180 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2011, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Late Texas 433..Today i will try to reverse the Gears for you guys....

I know alot of ????? do not know what to play...If u notice, some of the numbers that have not fallen i try to repeat them day to day

and they follow each other....I try to let everyone get a piece of the pie...Like win4life i I said, hopefully a more experience predictor will come along to help us win in one of the states we play in...Every day i post u guys are a day ahead with your ####so look at what fell and compare...u will win...the numbers are there whether they r 6way ## or 3 way ##..i always try to remind u to flip the 6, if there is number u  definetly like...make sure mirror the digit that they know u gonna miss on...

I am glad you are trying to help everyone and that is what LP is all about.  I wish I did know how to tell if a specific state would get a certain number but I am not any good in that area.  Now one thing everyone may want to look at is the missing digit that Laverne Maloney post often for specific states and that may help.

As for me, I use Tenaj lead number and pointers to narrow down to what I see coming and usually within a 3 days the number hits but most of the time on the weekend they come really quick.  I will read and see if I see some post that are geared toward being state specific in the systems forum. 

Today I like 168 and 831 to hit.  Let's get this party started!

United States
            Member #99625
            October 28, 2010
            1111 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I am glad you are trying to help everyone and that is what LP is all about.  I wish I did know how to tell if a specific state would get a certain number but I am not any good in that area.  Now one thing everyone may want to look at is the missing digit that Laverne Maloney post often for specific states and that may help.

As for me, I use Tenaj lead number and pointers to narrow down to what I see coming and usually within a 3 days the number hits but most of the time on the weekend they come really quick.  I will read and see if I see some post that are geared toward being state specific in the systems forum. 

YeeeAAAYYhhhhBanana!!

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #74292
              May 7, 2009
              381 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:25 am - IP Logged

831 has hit twice so far this month and when you use the total (999) package you can see that both numbers bring each other.686 came in late Missouri on the 18th/05 and 668 came late Missouri on the 19th/05 and when you use the total(999) on those numbers you get 313 and 331 respectively.Am no expert but normally after a double you can see a single number coming in with the 0 or 1.Am banking on 168 so I have played that hard in early FML houses.831 also got a play from me along with some of the numbers produced yesterday but which have not come yet.GL to everyone especially me.

United States
                Member #48867
                January 11, 2007
                4180 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Good morning win4life....See Ya!

Good morning Nevnee and all other posters!  Time for everybody to get up and get ready to do this!  We gonna hit it good today.

United States
                  Member #48867
                  January 11, 2007
                  4180 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:55 am - IP Logged

831 has hit twice so far this month and when you use the total (999) package you can see that both numbers bring each other.686 came in late Missouri on the 18th/05 and 668 came late Missouri on the 19th/05 and when you use the total(999) on those numbers you get 313 and 331 respectively.Am no expert but normally after a double you can see a single number coming in with the 0 or 1.Am banking on 168 so I have played that hard in early FML houses.831 also got a play from me along with some of the numbers produced yesterday but which have not come yet.GL to everyone especially me.

Hello loverkgh!  Thanks for sharing this information.  I beg to differ with you about being an expert...........when we all put our heads together and help one another, the expertise you have makes all of us an expert................this thread has alot of knowledge and probably alot of people watching who don't post. 

I am liking that 831and 168 for a state NOT along the East Coast.  If we should see 613 or 386 hit today it should be along the East Coast. 

While this still leaves alot of states to play these numbers in, it cuts back on some. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where you at Gee?

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello loverkgh!  Thanks for sharing this information.  I beg to differ with you about being an expert...........when we all put our heads together and help one another, the expertise you have makes all of us an expert................this thread has alot of knowledge and probably alot of people watching who don't post. 

I am liking that 831and 168 for a state NOT along the East Coast.  If we should see 613 or 386 hit today it should be along the East Coast. 

While this still leaves alot of states to play these numbers in, it cuts back on some. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where you at Gee?

613 hit in floriday yesterday by the way.  Approve

United States
                      Member #48867
                      January 11, 2007
                      4180 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

613 hit in floriday yesterday by the way.  Approve

Yeah it did hit FL yesterday and that makes me think if it hits today it will continue to hit the East Coast.

United States
                        Member #99625
                        October 28, 2010
                        1111 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys.....i like the 228 /028/611/911/661/

552/252/002/778/887/088

i still feeling win4life 186/861/891 in chicago....

United States
                          Member #99625
                          October 28, 2010
                          1111 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

020/202/050/505/252/525See Ya!

bigmomie's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                            nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #67856
                            December 6, 2008
                            375 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi  nevnee47, its really hott up in here, congrats to all winners, cant play until the weekend. tristates throwing

some good #.

For the next couple of days i like 025/555/999/909/900 &050

5555/9999/ in all states.

just because not feeling well today i missed 025 st in newyork, oh well it will come back again

my firstborn will be 25 on 13th june. hope some of u guys caught.

United States
                              Member #48867
                              January 11, 2007
                              4180 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

just because not feeling well today i missed 025 st in newyork, oh well it will come back again

my firstborn will be 25 on 13th june. hope some of u guys caught.

Congrats on your posting of the winning number for NY.

Page 10 of 57