Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I win tonight because...

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Milwaukee, WI
United States
Member #3131
December 27, 2003
665 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Judgement day is Saturday.....

http://judgmentdayismay212011.com/

Oh my I have 1 day to spend the money, unless they can send the check to heaven.... :-)

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    lottoville
    United States
    Member #95474
    August 11, 2010
    132 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Oh my I have 1 day to spend the money, unless they can send the check to heaven.... :-)

according to page 3 of the California Lottery winner's handbook (http://www.calottery.com/WinnersGallery/WinnerHandbook/), the check will be available for pick-up at your nearest district office six weeks after your claim date. You're probably not from California but I would imagine your state lottery operates in a similar way.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2011, 1:06 am - IP Logged

The link in the OP is to Harold Camping's website.

Info about Camping:

• Harold Camping proclaimed the Lord's return would be in 1994!
      • Harold Camping now proclaims the Lord's return will be on May 21, 2011!

Kind of like a system seller.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        lottoville
        United States
        Member #95474
        August 11, 2010
        132 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2011, 1:55 am - IP Logged

if there is such a Rapture, New Zealand will know about it 14 hours before anyone in the United States east coast. Since May 21, 2011 will happen in New Zealand 14 hours in advance of the United States east coast.

14 hours would then be more than enough time for someone in the east coast time zone to drive over to the local church/temple/synagogue, pay lip service to who ever runs the place and get into heaven. If you live in Hawaii you have even more time.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2011, 3:47 am - IP Logged

mark

Just make out a power of attorney with my name on it and I will be glad to pick it up on the 22nd. 

RL

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2659 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2011, 7:32 am - IP Logged

The link in the OP is to Harold Camping's website.

Info about Camping:

• Harold Camping proclaimed the Lord's return would be in 1994!
            • Harold Camping now proclaims the Lord's return will be on May 21, 2011!

Kind of like a system seller.

I Agree!

bad enough that my birthday falls on the same day ..... but whats even worse http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblue/cdc-launches-zombie-apocalypse-survival-guide-supplementary-tech-tips/382

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7310 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I'll be playing 144 on Saturday because I won't be one of the 144,000 people beaming up. I was close though; had number 144,003.

Canada
                Member #68663
                December 27, 2008
                260 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I checked out the website link you provided. It has a direct quote from Jesus.

Examine yourselves, weather ye be in the faith, prove your ownselves. Know ye not yourselves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Given Jesus is all powerful and such, he does not have a good command of the English language.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7310 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I'll be playing 144 on Saturday because I won't be one of the 144,000 people beaming up. I was close though; had number 144,003.

888 was drawn in today's KY midday drawing and had it been 666, I would be buying a rapture kite.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

If this preacher or whatever he is, and the rest of his flock actually read the bible, they would know that it states and i quote "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".

The most scary and sad part is the countless who sold their homes and quit their jobs. If that's not bad enough, they'll have to eat their hats tomorrow....

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                      Member #71120
                      February 19, 2009
                      1209 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

My Granny always said HE  will return like a theif in the night.No one knows.....I just hope and pray I get to go with him and not left behind.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                        light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

If this preacher or whatever he is, and the rest of his flock actually read the bible, they would know that it states and i quote "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".

The most scary and sad part is the countless who sold their homes and quit their jobs. If that's not bad enough, they'll have to eat their hats tomorrow....

i agree,  but that's what happens when you entrust your eternal destiny mindlessly to another human being. 

you know me,  mr "common sense",  and just going off a scosh of biblical qualification,  the dude (after tomorrow) will be o for 2 in the major leagues of future predictability......and an all telling 0 for 10 (if you throw in the "minor league predictions").

shoot, if camping lived in O.T. times,  and pretended to speak on behalf of God,  after the first "miss",  he would have been stoned to death.

all camping's followers needed to do was backcheck the qualifications of a "prophet" of God,  but you can see now because of the international coverage and exposure, and the "amounts of people" it took to propigate this,  "they" didn't bother TO check.

you can always tell an ego manical self agenda driven person after they are wrong,  and they refuse to admit it,  opting instead to regurgitate yet another "excuse".

i look foward to his predictable post flub debacle from harold camping.   

shoot......even HE doesn't know if he is one of the "chosen",  and he is the one heading up "judgement day may 21st".

the guy can't even pinpoint himself what the criteria is to be picked up on tomorrow night.

the guy is a wack job        Eek + Crazy = Red Devil

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

i agree,  but that's what happens when you entrust your eternal destiny mindlessly to another human being. 

you know me,  mr "common sense",  and just going off a scosh of biblical qualification,  the dude (after tomorrow) will be o for 2 in the major leagues of future predictability......and an all telling 0 for 10 (if you throw in the "minor league predictions").

shoot, if camping lived in O.T. times,  and pretended to speak on behalf of God,  after the first "miss",  he would have been stoned to death.

all camping's followers needed to do was backcheck the qualifications of a "prophet" of God,  but you can see now because of the international coverage and exposure, and the "amounts of people" it took to propigate this,  "they" didn't bother TO check.

you can always tell an ego manical self agenda driven person after they are wrong,  and they refuse to admit it,  opting instead to regurgitate yet another "excuse".

i look foward to his predictable post flub debacle from harold camping.   

shoot......even HE doesn't know if he is one of the "chosen",  and he is the one heading up "judgement day may 21st".

the guy can't even pinpoint himself what the criteria is to be picked up on tomorrow night.

the guy is a wack job        Eek + Crazy = Red Devil

I believe this is the first time we ever agreed on something.....

Party

United States
                            Member #92933
                            June 17, 2010
                            651 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:00 am - IP Logged

So, what's a good number to play.. Mad

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged