Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I win tonight because...

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

So, what's a good number to play.. Mad

Dollar Str8 P4 QP.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
    BRONX N.Y.10459
    United States
    Member #86575
    February 6, 2010
    1058 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Play the no# 521  or   2011

Good Luck.

Bahamas
      Member #110589
      May 7, 2011
      106 Posts

Do you really think people done that.

United States
        Member #92933
        June 17, 2010
        651 Posts

Think I will play 666 on everything all ways in PA.. Daily, Big4, Quinto and play 6 bucks straight on all three....how dumb

United States
          Member #92933
          June 17, 2010
          651 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Play the no# 521  or   2011

Good Luck.

LOL really? People for sure will be doing that.. making a huge donation to the lotteries. Just like when people play things like 5/10/15/20/25, which hit once in PA on the Cash5. Four hundred some people won like $400 LOL when the jackpot was $100,000.00

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
            light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

actually,  it's like the 2nd or 3rd time

i told you i pick truth over people and agenda,  so i am keeping my word.

i have been blogging on my facebook for about 2 months prior to this about the absurdity of not checking up behind this guy for accuracy statistics.

made my own video's about it.....lol

i can see why "unbelievers" would mock a guy like camping.     they should.    he deserves it for stirring up unfounded fear

but it's disconcerting that believers nortoriously hand their minds over to people like him, just because they are lazy.

i made so many cracks about the "camping faithful" leaving me all their belongings,  even i am sick of that joke.

but hey.....if they "really believe it",   they should sign over everything they got, right?

not to worry,  if i ever got one of them to stand behind what they believe,  i would end up donating the proceeds to something altruistic and commensurate with this arena.

nothing worse than "profiting" off the miserable and desperate.

but,  while camping is out in foul territory,  what he did say would happen,  will happen someday.

just not when he said it would,  nor it's length of duration.

it (the rapture) will be instaneous,  and though it cannot ever be predicted to the exact day,  still,  believers will sense it is "close".

not by feelings,  but by a series of consecutive events that unfold.

you see,  people with common sense recoginize the differentions in batting averages.

biblical prophecy has a 100% batting average.  it's never been wrong.

camping (after tomorrow) will be like 0 - 10

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:47 am - IP Logged

actually,  it's like the 2nd or 3rd time

i told you i pick truth over people and agenda,  so i am keeping my word.

i have been blogging on my facebook for about 2 months prior to this about the absurdity of not checking up behind this guy for accuracy statistics.

made my own video's about it.....lol

i can see why "unbelievers" would mock a guy like camping.     they should.    he deserves it for stirring up unfounded fear

but it's disconcerting that believers nortoriously hand their minds over to people like him, just because they are lazy.

i made so many cracks about the "camping faithful" leaving me all their belongings,  even i am sick of that joke.

but hey.....if they "really believe it",   they should sign over everything they got, right?

not to worry,  if i ever got one of them to stand behind what they believe,  i would end up donating the proceeds to something altruistic and commensurate with this arena.

but,  while camping is out in foul territory,  what he did say would happen,  will happen someday.

just not when he said it would,  nor it's length of duration.

it (the rapture) will be instaneous,  and though it cannot ever be predicted to the exact day,  still,  believers will sense it is "close".

not by feelings,  but by a series of consecutive events that unfold.

you see,  people with common sense recoginize the differentions in batting averages.

camping (after tomorrow) will be like 0 - 10

but it's disconcerting that believers nortoriously hand their minds over to people like him, just because they are lazy.

Oh the Irony.....Disapprove

We were doing so good Visiondude.....lol

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:44 am - IP Logged

So, what's a good number to play.. Mad

Take your Pick.

Pick 3:

Fraud: 291

False Prophet: 485

False Prophecy: 788

Misleading: 215

Idiot: 172

Confused: 398

Liar: 110

Fake: 220

Harold Camping 313, 163, 150

Lunatic: 373

Prophelying: 739

Delusion/Delusional 418, 439

False Gospel: 354

Beware of False Prophets: 724

Pick 4:

BS 1232

Delusion of his own mind: 1537

Utter lying divinations: 2013

False Vision: 1020

20th Century Prophets 1944, 2034

Let us know which one of these hit your state.....Thanks in advance.

Best of Luck with your Lottery Plays!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2011, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Maybe 153.

Camping says there are 153 days between the judgement and the end of the world.

This number also has some signifigance in Scripture:

10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

John 21:10 NIV

Depending who you read there are different reasons for it, but it wasn't just random.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2011, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Maybe 153.

Camping says there are 153 days between the judgement and the end of the world.

This number also has some signifigance in Scripture:

10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

John 21:10 NIV

Depending who you read there are different reasons for it, but it wasn't just random.

CT

It could also have been just addition of a known math concept of the time to give some added dimension

to spur interest in the writting.   This has no doubt caused many to search for other clues dealing with

numbers which may have been used all through the bible to draw readers in.  Look at Dan Brown's books

while being fiction they started another religion, maybe we should call them Danites.

Just saying

RL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10351 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

RL,

Searching "153 fish in the book of John" turns up a lot of hits, here's one explanation of many:

The 1910 Jewish Encyclopedia reports that a three-year Torah cycle used in Palestine around the First Century had 153 Torah portions. “The 153 parts into which the Torah was divided in the cycle of three years, which prevailed in Palestine till the exiles from Spain brought their customs into the Holy Land, are known as 'sedarim'.” (“Parashah,” Cyrus Adler, Lewis N Dembitz)

Another site libked the 153 fish to the pyramid at Cheops, and another klniks 153 to 888.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40511 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Take your Pick.

Pick 3:

Fraud: 291

False Prophet: 485

False Prophecy: 788

Misleading: 215

Idiot: 172

Confused: 398

Liar: 110

Fake: 220

Harold Camping 313, 163, 150

Lunatic: 373

Prophelying: 739

Delusion/Delusional 418, 439

False Gospel: 354

Beware of False Prophets: 724

Pick 4:

BS 1232

Delusion of his own mind: 1537

Utter lying divinations: 2013

False Vision: 1020

20th Century Prophets 1944, 2034

Let us know which one of these hit your state.....Thanks in advance.

Best of Luck with your Lottery Plays!!!

Good answer. I like 418 and 439 , 1232 Best of luck to you as well Empress.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2011, 1:34 am - IP Logged

CT

I use to really be into bible numbers and found many interesting connections.  I hope if they really do mean

something that we will be enlightened around the same time.  One could spend their whole life looking for

conections but how would we ever know if we were correct.  Isaac Newton was also very interested in these

and even calculated a date.  I think that if they are divine then we will understand them at the correct time.

RL

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                            light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

CT

I use to really be into bible numbers and found many interesting connections.  I hope if they really do mean

something that we will be enlightened around the same time.  One could spend their whole life looking for

conections but how would we ever know if we were correct.  Isaac Newton was also very interested in these

and even calculated a date.  I think that if they are divine then we will understand them at the correct time.

RL

unfortunately most people seek to use "biblical numbers" for personal exploitation purposes,  looking to either profit from them,  or in an attempt to make Gods will for humanity more "discoverable",  and God will never allow those two premises to flourish. 

God is not ever going to allow Himself to be relegated to somones personal ATM machine

God makes the mystery of His will known on an as need to to know basis in order to insure an ongoing depended upon relationship.  if he lets us know too much at one revelation,  we will leave that relationship in favor of focusing on the future event,  rather than Him.

"no man knows the day, nor the hour" ............is a perfect example of "just enough" based upon dependantcy. 

man is inherently selfish, and really only wants to know the kind of information about God that only personally benefits them, instead of serving God for who He is,  not just what He can do for us.

anyone that seeks that kind of information based upon selfishness will come up empty handed

that's why there never was, nor ill there ever be a discoverable "bible code".

harold camping just proved that

believers have just the perfect amount of knowledge about Christ in order to create a vibrant / trustable realtionship with Him now,  enough to know what they need to do for the immediacy of that day,  and enough trust that God already has the future handled.

there is zero confusion and "fear" in that equation when added up that way

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday