Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who really wins

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

WTG CutlassBob!!!! Party @ CutlassBobBananaCheersBanana

Thx dallascowboyfan!! ComeOn' over, Thirsty Thursday is in session.  Cheers

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

WTG CutlassBob!

You're right, it is a scam, it should've been a straight.....Green laugh

United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

WTG CutlassBob!

You're right, it is a scam, it should've been a straight.....Green laugh

BIG Thx Joker, ain't that the truth!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

If you need a visual,images or music to read and understand the post, you should read site policy about age limits..

No Pity!

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

He's just another whiner, Tenaj.

Probably bet the rent money on a number and lost and now he's mad at the world and the lottery must be a big scam.

I feel a little sorry for him if that's the case.  It's like what he said, we are afterall human.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

You don't get off the hook that easy Joker. Clown

The odds of 1/9999...Below

Yo ItsAScam, how's this...???

Michigan Midday for 5-19-2011 is 0171. 

nice.

takeemtothebank

United States
              Member #90088
              April 21, 2010
              4265 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

nice.

Thx Tenja, tookemtothebankadaybeforepayday.

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Thx Tenja, tookemtothebankadaybeforepayday.

LOLYou most certainly did.

takeemtothebank

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                  Denver, Co
                  United States
                  Member #103046
                  December 29, 2010
                  546 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I am just wondering who really here thinks this is a real lottery?Everyday I watch watch people waste their hard earned money on these useless games.People rather play then eat.Do you really think these games are run by luck and chance?Do you truly believe that everything rely on just picking the correct numbers?People you have got to be smarter then this!This planet has got to still have common sense!People if you think its all luck and chance then you have lost your way.Do you really think they would let you win so easy.The ones who do win are picked to win because they had no numbers left that were not picked.If you think that they just up and let it all ride on the balls they would be a winner every time.This is why they do not allow you to know all the numbers which have not been picked yet for the lottery.Come on people they wait till everyone rushes in and spend billions on tickets,then they choose a number that has not been bought.You people everyday cry its a crime because some joe dirt took you for 300 or some am-way dealer talked you into buying into their crap.If it has to do with humans its not luck or chance!Our world is based on greed,this has been our foundation for life!There is no where that greed cant reach when it comes to humans.You know its sad when you rather buy a lottery ticket then help out a fellow human who doesn't know when he will eat next.The lottery is based on this very same thing.They are here to do one thing , take take take.Sure they try to say they give back and its for older folks but go ask a older person how much they make a month or how good is there insurance.Its like the salvation army or red cross, by the time it gets down the chain to who it is supposed to be used for its pennies!People have lost common sense!This is nothing more then a state driven scam but because its state run you think its all honest.This is where you are mistaken!Its all fixed so unless you have enough money to buy all numbers that forces them to pick a bought number,your not going to win ever.True if you had the money to buy all the numbers you why would you play then but someone would because of greed!Its all chosen and nothing more!How do they fix it you ask, well like coins in a soda machine it all has to do with weight maybe.Maybe the balls are already preloaded and forced into the chamber.Does it really matter how they fix it?They would never allow independent inspection because once it was proved they would be forced to repay funds back!So to truly even the odds gather 80 million online people and everyone picks one set of numbers with no two alike so you remove the fixed portion,only thing is your left with them choosing the winning number but hey that's as close to luck as your going to get with a lottery run by humans!Greed the one plague that humankind will never cure!

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

crystaltips's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                    London
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #58578
                    February 20, 2008
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't really appreciate the quite arrogant response to the OP here. I myself have been playing the UK lottery for 17 years now and have never won big. I came on here tonight for a little inspiration as I always do when I feel just like giving up on the lottery. As someone stated us 'whiners' are only human and I am sure you if you guys had been doing something religiously for years and years and had seen nothing for your efforts you would have something to say too.

I wanted to start a thread about if anyone ever feels just like giving up on the lottery and how long you'd all been playing, I see now that plan won't work and I'll be laughed at and called a whiner if I do.  Cut the guy a little slack I think it's slightly worrying that sometimes you guys don't feel like giving up. Still hope springs eternal I suppose. And before you start i don't spend loads on the lottery just within my means and I still have a wonderful partner who loves me dearly, it's just that sometimes i get a little sick of waking up Sunday morning to find I haven't won AGAIN that's all. Human.

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay.

United States
                      Member #90088
                      April 21, 2010
                      4265 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't really appreciate the quite arrogant response to the OP here. I myself have been playing the UK lottery for 17 years now and have never won big. I came on here tonight for a little inspiration as I always do when I feel just like giving up on the lottery. As someone stated us 'whiners' are only human and I am sure you if you guys had been doing something religiously for years and years and had seen nothing for your efforts you would have something to say too.

I wanted to start a thread about if anyone ever feels just like giving up on the lottery and how long you'd all been playing, I see now that plan won't work and I'll be laughed at and called a whiner if I do.  Cut the guy a little slack I think it's slightly worrying that sometimes you guys don't feel like giving up. Still hope springs eternal I suppose. And before you start i don't spend loads on the lottery just within my means and I still have a wonderful partner who loves me dearly, it's just that sometimes i get a little sick of waking up Sunday morning to find I haven't won AGAIN that's all. Human.

"In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute. Don't you dare give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall." 

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #110060
                        April 25, 2011
                        115 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Why not try the MJWINSMITH SYSTEM? I have not won yet, but lots of people are winning $375, $16,000 and even over a $100,000 if you put money on the right number.

I wasn't winning so i'm cautiously trying his system. If his system doesn't work for me, I will start just picking random numbers just like the lottery does.

Copy the randomness of lotto seems logical to me.    Cheers

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

"I don't really appreciate the quite arrogant response to the OP here. I myself have been playing the UK lottery for 17 years now and have never won big."

You've been playing the lottery since you were 7 years old?

Is that legal over there?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                            Carters Lake, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #5313
                            June 29, 2004
                            1065 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

crystaltips,

As long as you buy a ticket you have a better chance to win than the peron who does not buy a ticket.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                              United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

You don't get off the hook that easy Joker. Clown

The odds of 1/9999...Below

Yo ItsAScam, how's this...???

Michigan Midday for 5-19-2011 is 0171. 

WTG on your hit CutlassBob, so where's the party at?

Hurray!PartyDrum

"In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute. Don't you dare give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall."

Love your inspirational Quote, very refreshing for me.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________