Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can we back it up.

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday Our goal was to hit in 7 states using numbers posted in our eve post

We hit 12 states.PartyToday our goal is 10 different states   using

64 paired with any numbers

10 numbers posted in our eve post

and numbers designed  for Ohio but on fire  in other states

those   numbers are     221 265 172 173 025 246 302 461  800 932 739 732

Yes you can play them str.  It is one thing to claim something, but the proof is what most people want. 

So let's prove what we say.

Conn                       7-1-2   str  baby

Ark              2-4-6  box

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
    New York
    United States
    Member #94252
    July 16, 2010
    22151 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Conn                       7-1-2   str  baby

Ark              2-4-6  box

Hit the 712 BOX in CT today, thanks for the posting of these numbers, 127 is my house number and have won on it a few times...............

APPRECIATE it, do you still see it hitting, I played in WVA with it tonite.

Also been watching 642 for a long time in NY 2nd longest 6way out, might be worth keeping.

TJ

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hit the 712 BOX in CT today, thanks for the posting of these numbers, 127 is my house number and have won on it a few times...............

APPRECIATE it, do you still see it hitting, I played in WVA with it tonite.

Also been watching 642 for a long time in NY 2nd longest 6way out, might be worth keeping.

TJ

Yess so glad someone got that number.  Banana    You cannot go wrong with the 64 pair, it will hit New York .

When 1 number comes from that set  another number will fall from there  in that state, so look for Conn

to get 1 of those digits   214 is making the rounds..  I have not been able to fiqure   Va.  yet  but I am close.

Congrads  on the hit Win Big.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
        Member #3958
        March 7, 2004
        74 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2011, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

hey everybody i;m new to LP.i alredy love this site,any suggestion for helping pick winning number in indiana ?? hope u all have a great weekend

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

hey everybody i;m new to LP.i alredy love this site,any suggestion for helping pick winning number in indiana ?? hope u all have a great weekend

Hello janie47   and welcome to L.P  I wish you the very best and hope you win big.   I don't know Indiana

well  but did have the 7-8-7  str today.  Those numbers came from my eve post. During the past month

if one of the numbers posted hits a state another will follow from that group.   Most important there are some

fantastic posters here  like Lucky ,Laverne,WinD, calabs,Techincs,Askteblue, Jonnybgoode ,marcie and if I left anyone

I can't list them all.  Read the systems forum  and history for the games you want to play.   Fine what works

for you. If you choose something ,work it out on paper  for a month or two  before you bet real money.   Or

try 1 or 2 Q.P"s  .  You birthday,car number, apt number,  your Favorite numbers.   Whatever you do enjoy it and

play within your budget.    Win Big

United States
            Member #3958
            March 7, 2004
            74 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

thank u so much for all your advice which is very sound advice have a wonderful weekend

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday Our goal was to hit in 7 states using numbers posted in our eve post

We hit 12 states.PartyToday our goal is 10 different states   using

64 paired with any numbers

10 numbers posted in our eve post

and numbers designed  for Ohio but on fire  in other states

those   numbers are     221 265 172 173 025 246 302 461  800 932 739 732

Yes you can play them str.  It is one thing to claim something, but the proof is what most people want. 

So let's prove what we say.

2-4-6       STr.    Arkansas                                                           Notice the pattern  alot of States  are repeating numbers this week

6-4-2                  West  VA     Party