Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play with"Real world ODDs System" & Win without luck or feelings.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Playing with real world odds .....without luck or feelings. Cheers 

or         

How often ....and how many wins can you afford ?

Let's start at the top ....and work our way down. 

You want to hit the number 100% of the time System. 

OK......

A.  play all 1000 straight online for $250 ......win $225.00 

B.         Play all 220 boxes online for $55 and win ........37.50 single box or $75.00 double box. 

======================================================================================= 

You want to make a *profit (most of the time) 

Now then..... how many straight numbers (*according to the odds)  can we safely filter from System A. and *average a profit ? 

...... same question? for System B. box system.....

Well, the simple answer for System A. straight system ......is at the very least........ $ 25.25 worth of filters to start with...or about 100 straights. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Ok...... here's one to start off with ......odds wise. 

Never start off your straights the next day with the same digit as the draw before.

1.  You can filter the first position digit out ...... 90% of the time and be safe.  Odds wise (not a feeling)  LOL .  Patriot   

Good for at least a...... 100 straight number filter each day! 

Note:

you can actually do this for each position each day...... *just not at the same time and maintain the 90% safe filter odds. One position at a time is safe.   

Win d    

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Never start off your straights the next day with the same digit as the draw before.

1.  You can filter the first position digit out ...... 90% of the time and be safe.  Odds wise (not a feeling)  LOL .  Patriot   

Note:

you can actually do this for each position each day...... *just not at the same time and maintain the 90% safe filter odds. One position at a time is safe.   

Good stuff WinD! Another gem from you.

90% is pretty good info.  you are the best!

DD

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Good stuff WinD! Another gem from you.

90% is pretty good info.  you are the best!

DD

Thanks Delta ....  I was hoping that we could all share some of our favorite stategies usingodds .....together. Doing a Solo wasn't the idea. 

Everyone should know at least some of the math and odds behind their game.  If they don't .....they really should...or otherwise how do you know if your plays are just lucky........or not?

Throw down on some of your methods ........based on the old tried and true odds of the game.

Remember....... "ODDS never change ....but probabilities do". I Agree! 

Win d    

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Delta ....  I was hoping that we could all share some of our favorite stategies usingodds .....together. Doing a Solo wasn't the idea. 

Everyone should know at least some of the math and odds behind their game.  If they don't .....they really should...or otherwise how do you know if your plays are just lucky........or not?

Throw down on some of your methods ........based on the old tried and true odds of the game.

Remember....... "ODDS never change ....but probabilities do". I Agree! 

I use much of your information and have nothing at this time of my own to contribute.

Your Percect Pairs are a real good work. Somewhere I worked out the the other complimenting Pairs to PP's.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/165943

DD

"ODDS never change ....but probabilities do". I Agree!

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2011, 1:17 am - IP Logged

I use much of your information and have nothing at this time of my own to contribute.

Your Percect Pairs are a real good work. Somewhere I worked out the the other complimenting Pairs to PP's.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/165943

DD

"ODDS never change ....but probabilities do". I Agree!

This is probably as good a place as any to address this issue.

I believe that the benefit of "covering" as many outcomes as you can afford is that it contributes to a higher "hit count" in whatever game you are playing.  However, I also believe that your Expected Return in a game, the product of the probability of winning and the payoff if you do, will be unchanged by these methods over the long haul.  I suspect we may not totally agree on this!  Wink

So, consider this:

Let's assume we both decide to buy ten $1 Pick3 straight tickets every day until we die.  Let's also assume we're vampires and expect to live for a thousand more years!

You buy 10 [unique] QuickPicks, every day.

I buy the same 10 [identical] tickets, every day.

000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000

Now, I hope we can agree that over our long lifetimes, we should both hit with our straight win tickets, on average, once for every 1,000 tickets we buy.  Let's assume further that we avoid the wooden stake and the silver bullet for 1,000 years and then sit down and compare our experiences.

We see that we both bought 3,650,000 tickets over that time span.  (10*365*1000)

You look at your wins and see that you had 3,650 winning tickets, each one paying you $500, for a grand total of $1,825,000.

I look at my wins and discover that I, too, had 3,650 winners and the SAME grand total!

BUT, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN OUR RECORDS!

Your 3,650 wins were spread out over 3,650 different days since you purchased 10 different tickets each day, and therefore received only one $500 payoff on your winning days.

But in my case, since I bought 10 identical tickets each day, I only had winnings on 365 days, but raked in $5000 each time!

So, you won ten times as often as me, but when I won, I won ten times as much money!

The moral of the story is that vampires who live 1000 years playing $10 per day in Pick-3 have a choice: they can celebrate 3,650 $500 wins on 3,650 different days, OR, they can spend less time partying and only cash in 365 times, banking $5000 each time.  Whatever method they choose, they walk away in the end with $1,825,00.  Smile

(Before replying, I hope it is remembered that there is no mention of a "system" here.  This is a comparison of QuickPicks vs identical static bets.)

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2011, 1:52 am - IP Logged

P.S.  OOPS!

I just noticed you're assuming Online 90% payoffs here, so you'll have to adjust my calculations proportionally. 

My conclusions are the same.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

P.S.  OOPS!

I just noticed you're assuming Online 90% payoffs here, so you'll have to adjust my calculations proportionally. 

My conclusions are the same.

Hello jimmy......

Thanks for the interest and your post.....although the vampire visual make me a little nervous. Bat 

That vampire night life we have all heard about .....would cut our potential profits by at least 50% !  All that partying ....staying up late ...avoiding mirror numbers ...etc.

Being vampires ....we would be forced to play just the NIGHT games for a thousand years.......and lose all of our daytime midday profits.  LOL 

Of course.... if we played online we could play from home ...and the comfort of our dusty old sarcophagus ....then, just order take out.  LOL       

Win d    

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18991 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hi Win D:

I'm sticking the one up on each number and one down on each number, from the quick pick I purchase.

Case on 5/28/2011, I bought a quick pick, it was 165,  midday.

I played these three numbers for the midday draw,   054 hit evening.  :-(  I played it midday.

Illinois played the "30 Day Date theory",   April 28th, 2011  912,  May 28th, 2011  192.

These ole school theories still work.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2011, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Note:

Hey WinD, I have a few questions, if you would please.

“You can filter the first position digit” If 365 was drawn, the first position digit is 3 (izzat right?)

“odds wise” can you lay out the odds? What is the repeat for each position? 10%? What other odds information do you have that is related?

“Good for at least a 100 strait number filter each day!” Okay, you got me there. I don’t have a clue
                    what the 100 strait is and a number filter is. Does a number filter exclude a
                    number or include a number? Can you express this for me in a more fuller way like the “tips for
                    dummies” mode please? I do not doubt the information; I am not accustomed to
                    the terminology and cannot follow along to the point of understanding. Can you
                    give examples please using a 100 number filter that would follow the digits 365?

Thanks

DD

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey WinD, I have a few questions, if you would please.

“You can filter the first position digit” If 365 was drawn, the first position digit is 3 (izzat right?)

“odds wise” can you lay out the odds? What is the repeat for each position? 10%? What other odds information do you have that is related?

“Good for at least a 100 strait number filter each day!” Okay, you got me there. I don’t have a clue
                      what the 100 strait is and a number filter is. Does a number filter exclude a
                      number or include a number? Can you express this for me in a more fuller way like the “tips for
                      dummies” mode please? I do not doubt the information; I am not accustomed to
                      the terminology and cannot follow along to the point of understanding. Can you
                      give examples please using a 100 number filter that would follow the digits 365?

Thanks

DD

Hi Delta ..... just saw your post. 

Yes is the short answer .......it is about 10% of the time that a digit will repeat on top of itself the next draw. Which...means that yes you can get away  with not repeating a digit like that about 90% of the time. 

For example .....in Washington state..... from 5/2 until 6/2  your state only repeated  in first postion..... 3 times in the last 30 draws.  The digit 7 repeated 2 times....and the digit 3 only once.  So...that is right on the money of 10% average. You would have been right ...90% of the time NOT to repeat the frist position digit that way.  It works this way in all 3 positions of course. 

Since there are 100 numbers that start with a digit 3.....and the last draw was 365  ......then that was the 100 straight number filter you ask about. 

300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399

+++++++++++++++

You also ask about another useful odds filter ...or tip ... that could be used with success most of the time.  Ok...here's a good one I think. 

If your last draw was say .... 365  then you should play at least one of those 3 digits in the next draw. Just not in the same position.

Again, the odds will be with you MOST of the time on average.... and in this specific case .....the odds are 66% in your favor.

Note...

I did notice that in Wash state during the last month this was only about 51% of the time,, not 66% but that's ok.....it was still MOST of the time. It will happen on average around 66% of the time. So, to play the odds and use this rule you will still be right most of the time. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Here you are Delta ......

Here is another "Tip"  filter that is good "MOST" of the time. It's good to use along with the 100, 200, or 300 straight DIGIT filters above ....or by itself.

Since the number drawn was 365..... or Short Sum #4 ...... 3+6+5 =14 or 4    We can use this additional 100 straights filter on the next draw.  How ?

Sums will not repeat on top of themselves either ...... 90% of the time.  So, here is an additional filter that will work for us MOST of the time.

*Again, using Wash State draws for the last month ..... a sum only repeated in the next draw just 3 times....10%  making us right .....90% of the time NOT to repeat a sum. 

Filter out Short Sum 4 for next draw.... ( The short sums chart can be found on my Blog here)

100 straights...sum 4 

004, 013, 022, 031, 040, 059, 068, 077, 086, 095, 103, 112, 121, 130, 149, 158, 167, 176, 185, 194, 202, 211, 220, 239, 248, 257, 266, 275, 284, 293, 301, 310, 329, 338, 347, 356, 365, 374, 383, 392, 400, 419, 428, 437, 446, 455, 464, 473, 482, 491, 509, 518, 527, 536, 545, 554, 563, 572, 581, 590, 608, 617, 626, 635, 644, 653, 662, 671, 680, 699, 707, 716, 725, 734, 743, 752, 761, 770, 789, 798, 806, 815, 824, 833, 842, 851, 860, 879, 888, 897, 905, 914, 923, 932, 941, 950, 969, 978, 987, 996

...there would be some cross over numbers that would have already been filtered out at this point.   

Win d    

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7310 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Delta ..... just saw your post. 

Yes is the short answer .......it is about 10% of the time that a digit will repeat on top of itself the next draw. Which...means that yes you can get away  with not repeating a digit like that about 90% of the time. 

For example .....in Washington state..... from 5/2 until 6/2  your state only repeated  in first postion..... 3 times in the last 30 draws.  The digit 7 repeated 2 times....and the digit 3 only once.  So...that is right on the money of 10% average. You would have been right ...90% of the time NOT to repeat the frist position digit that way.  It works this way in all 3 positions of course. 

Since there are 100 numbers that start with a digit 3.....and the last draw was 365  ......then that was the 100 straight number filter you ask about. 

300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399

+++++++++++++++

You also ask about another useful odds filter ...or tip ... that could be used with success most of the time.  Ok...here's a good one I think. 

If your last draw was say .... 365  then you should play at least one of those 3 digits in the next draw. Just not in the same position.

Again, the odds will be with you MOST of the time on average.... and in this specific case .....the odds are 66% in your favor.

Note...

I did notice that in Wash state during the last month this was only about 51% of the time,, not 66% but that's ok.....it was still MOST of the time. It will happen on average around 66% of the time. So, to play the odds and use this rule you will still be right most of the time. 

"If your last draw was say .... 365  then you should play at least one of those 3 digits in the next draw. Just not in the same position. "

Then either 5 or 6 must be in the first digit position, 3 or 5 in the second, or 3 or 6 in the third. That's only 294 straight numbers without any other filters!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

"If your last draw was say .... 365  then you should play at least one of those 3 digits in the next draw. Just not in the same position. "

Then either 5 or 6 must be in the first digit position, 3 or 5 in the second, or 3 or 6 in the third. That's only 294 straight numbers without any other filters!

Hi Stack....

It would be a great group of filters and the total reduction would be pretty large .....but   the odds do change for more than one digit to return on the next draw in the SAME position as last draw.

As long as we are talking about each position.....one at a time.... it is true that each has a 90% chance of not repeating on top of it self ..individually.

However, when you look at more than one digit not returning in same spot...... it changes the odds.  Don't get too discouraged though..... it does happen the way you filtered it ..... just not as good as 90%.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

When .....NO DIGITS Return 

Speaking of Really Big Filters...... here's a good one for those who like to play straights.... well oK... box players too.

This is a filter for draws where NO DIGITS Return......  that's a great way to start off your day.

During the 365 draws during the year...... we will get about 124 draws ...where no digits will return from the next draw.   

So, about every 3rd draw...... NO Digits will return. When this happens we all of a sudden go from 1000 straights ....down to 343 straights!! 

Before any other filters are used...... we are already within profit range. Nice way to start .... right off the bat . 

Just 210 single number straights......... or if we want to focus on Doubles there are only 42 of those..... 42 Straight doubles that is. 

Now, that's a reduction.  Toss in that other filter .....of no Short sum repeating back to back 90% of the time.......and your in good shape for a straights play.  That's another reduction on this specific method of 30+ straights etc etc. 

We're talking about a 81% ++ reduction in the amount of single number straights....and we didn't really even have to work at it.   

Win d