Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play with"Real world ODDs System" & Win without luck or feelings.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97695
September 21, 2010
358 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Playing with real world odds .....without luck or feelings. Cheers 

or         

How often ....and how many wins can you afford ?

Let's start at the top ....and work our way down. 

You want to hit the number 100% of the time System. 

OK......

A.  play all 1000 straight online for $250 ......win $225.00 

B.         Play all 220 boxes online for $55 and win ........37.50 single box or $75.00 double box. 

======================================================================================= 

You want to make a *profit (most of the time) 

Now then..... how many straight numbers (*according to the odds)  can we safely filter from System A. and *average a profit ? 

...... same question? for System B. box system.....

Well, the simple answer for System A. straight system ......is at the very least........ $ 25.25 worth of filters to start with...or about 100 straights. 

PLAYING ONLINE IN THE U.S. is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And You My Friend can go to jail for that crime.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait until the FEDS Cyber cops get a scent on your activities, you will lose your freedom.Confused

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Just wait until the FEDS Cyber cops get a scent on your activities, you will lose your freedom.Confused

However your filters are great.

And you can make a profit buying from dealers of your State Lottery.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean....."you".... can go to jail ?  Number one .....the folks from Canada ....and the rest of the world here on Lottery Post are not illegal in any way thank you.

Next ....you have no idea where I am in the world ......and what my actual citizenship is. Which just so happens to be The South Sandwich Islands of  Antartica by the way. My summer residence is actually the Antartican Embassy.     

So slander is a crime my Friend and thats illegal .....and you can go to jail for that crime!!!!!!  LOL

P.S. .....and stop changing the subject .....and hijacking my post on Odds and filters

......and yes your right.....my filters are great. LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean....."you".... can go to jail ?  Number one .....the folks from Canada ....and the rest of the world here on Lottery Post are not illegal in any way thank you.

Next ....you have no idea where I am in the world ......and what my actual citizenship is. Which just so happens to be The South Sandwich Islands of  Antartica by the way. My summer residence is actually the Antartican Embassy.     

So slander is a crime my Friend and thats illegal .....and you can go to jail for that crime!!!!!!  LOL

P.S. .....and stop changing the subject .....and hijacking my post on Odds and filters

......and yes your right.....my filters are great. LOL 

I've always wanted to visit The Sandwich Islands.

I could live on hot corned beef on rye.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4872 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Sniff... Sniff...

I think I smell a rat.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2011, 6:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks WinD for the replies. I got sidetracked and took a gander here just now. I will have
            to reread your posts again and ponder on it. I understand now for
            the most part your answers to my questions but I must study them. Your insights
            are always very good and interesting.

I have not played the game for some time but still enjoy your observations and thanks for
            running WA through the machine there in the Penguin lair, you evil man.  Pay no attention to Bat brains.

I must say that your statistical insights are always a pleasure and are valuable considerations
            when in play. I actually use your information to make rules to observe in my
            selection processes.

The 51% is an interesting statistic. Could you post all the states if you have them at
            hand and if it is not too much trouble? Any other states running the same ~51%?

DD