Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 2585 replies. Last post 5 years ago by little ronnie.

Page 109 of 173
PrintE-mailLink
big dr's avatar - animaniacs41
raleigh north carolina
United States
Member #74039
May 1, 2009
1076 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Tim sorry to hear about your mom will keep you and your brother in my prayer

RANK1's avatar - peace
    EASTERN SEABOARD
    United States
    Member #98128
    October 1, 2010
    8460 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Tim I'm very sorry for your lost as you know prayer along with time heals all hurts, wounds, and lost. My prayer is that God bring you and your brother closer to each other as well as to HIM, GOD BLESS

United States
      Member #110324
      May 1, 2011
      558 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

We hold Tim and Brent in our thoughts and prayers as they face this challenge.  May you continue to know God's Love and Comfort and that Heaven rejoices in your Mother's Homecoming.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44022 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

I've been on here for quite a few yrs. i've never been one to post alot but i do read alot & with that being said i feel like i kinda know certain things about alot of you. I want to ask for your prayers as my mother passed away Sunday June 19th after 2 or more yrs of continously failing health. My real name is Tim, please pray for me & my brother Brent. Thanks & good luck to you all.

Be strong brother Tim, she's watching over you. prayers for you and the family.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31520 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

I've been on here for quite a few yrs. i've never been one to post alot but i do read alot & with that being said i feel like i kinda know certain things about alot of you. I want to ask for your prayers as my mother passed away Sunday June 19th after 2 or more yrs of continously failing health. My real name is Tim, please pray for me & my brother Brent. Thanks & good luck to you all.

I'm so very sorry about your mother Pick3forSC.

My prayers are for you & Brent.

You stay strong & take care of each other.

charlotte
            United States
            Member #112461
            June 20, 2011
            6 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone see 961 in their workout i got this as a qp a couple days ago. Got these this morning 966 104 623  394 632 148 091 470 449 and my bday is 169.

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              gastonia nc
              United States
              Member #54044
              August 2, 2007
              984 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

So sorry for your loss will keep your family in my prayers. I have been where you are now both my parents and a brother are gone but still in my heart forever. Just remember this too shall pass God will put no more on you than you can bear.God will take care of you.

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Z-Town, NC
                United States
                Member #79756
                September 8, 2009
                14540 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

Tim. i pray that God continue to strengthen you and your brother and the rest of your family during your time of loss.

Weezy

eden, nc
                  United States
                  Member #110386
                  May 2, 2011
                  102 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

tim hate to hear of yr familys lost my familys paryes r with u and yrs

eden, nc
                    United States
                    Member #110386
                    May 2, 2011
                    102 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

congrats to all the winner I'm playing 623 625 264 and real heavy on 416 275 both came out in va yesterday maybe one will come to today good luck

that 416 is my pet number its came out n va three times n the past week and n sc too i hope nc will drop it today so i can win big

LuckyLady7's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
                      Member #81915
                      November 1, 2009
                      88 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

Pick3forSC , I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Sending prayers for you and your brother. " The young women will dance for joy, and the men--old and young--will join in the celebration. I will turn their mourning into joy. I will confort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing. Jeremiah 31:13

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Williamston, N.C
                        United States
                        Member #64073
                        August 17, 2008
                        1155 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Nashville,NC
                          United States
                          Member #86372
                          February 3, 2010
                          4262 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

So sorry for your loss and I know exactly how it feel's what you are going through,Just know god's know's what's best and god will lead you and guide you through this time of your loss,my prayer's goe's out to you and your family,you all stick together and bond each day will get better if you let god lead the way because he know's best,god bless you my friend

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Z-Town, NC
                            United States
                            Member #79756
                            September 8, 2009
                            14540 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Can't find the followers of 166.  If anyone has it, please post.  Thanks

166 often followed by: 097 159 168 263 365 378 416 (428) 493 (503) 539 578 628 654 687 745 781 927

doubles: 252 464 533 588

history: 039 265 285 (305) 463 (482) 569 734 (824) 832

166 pairs: 19 20 29 30 39 40 49 50/07 08 09 02 03 04(LL PAIRS)

Weezy

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                              Dodge City
                              United States
                              Member #85186
                              January 10, 2010
                              2740 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

So sorry for your loss and I know exactly how it feel's what you are going through,Just know god's know's what's best and god will lead you and guide you through this time of your loss,my prayer's goe's out to you and your family,you all stick together and bond each day will get better if you let god lead the way because he know's best,god bless you my friend

Sorry for your loss Pick3forSC! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Dew you could not have said it better. Blessings to Pick3forSC

Page 109 of 173