Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 2585 replies. Last post 5 years ago by little ronnie.

Page 111 of 173
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2011, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

It's official.. game's gone completely weird now.  2nd flat out repeat in a week. 

When i saw that number i flat out said what the hey....!!!

NCEL is sooooooo full of tricks these days and those repeats are driving me crazy as a bed bug...heck i may even give up gamblin for the 100th time this year..

Any body know where i can get a loan or or know the address for the betty ford clinic... i wonder of they'll accept broken and beat down gamblers...Green laugh

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #109769
    April 19, 2011
    2111 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks swngnblues!

I would never have played it if I had not seen it on that license plate...I kept thinking 552 could come from 166 & I knew we just had it but played it anyway...wish I had played it 525...when I saw the video I thought I had played it like that exact like I did 252 but then remembered thinking....nah it won't hit again like that so soon.

I have to remind myself one more time those darn balls don't know they have just hit...they just don't know it!

I went to the internet sweeps parlor & played $5 & left with $30 so that more than paid for my p3 tickets today so I'm feeling pretty darn lucky right now!

Good luck tonight...I don't have a clue what to play!Crazy

Hah, you and me both Vergie.  Maybe one of those pairs I posted yesterday afternoon...

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Z-Town, NC
      United States
      Member #79756
      September 8, 2009
      14528 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2011, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

June 21, 2011 Midday

Pick 3 - 525

Pick 4 - 1455

wtg to all posters/winnersHurray!

Weezy

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
        Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

When i saw that number i flat out said what the hey....!!!

NCEL is sooooooo full of tricks these days and those repeats are driving me crazy as a bed bug...heck i may even give up gamblin for the 100th time this year..

Any body know where i can get a loan or or know the address for the betty ford clinic... i wonder of they'll accept broken and beat down gamblers...Green laugh

The Betty Ford Center 
        39000 Bob Hope Dr
        Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 
        Phone - (760) 773-4100

LOL

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Me & the Fat Cat are happy!

Saw the number 2525 on a license plate on the way to the store!

I got a brain wave & played 252 225 & 552...left off 525 on purpose...big mistake!

Didn't think it would hit like that again so soon!Crazy...played 252 exact too!

Wow,you played numbers based on a license plate?

Ive tried to play some numbers i found in the men's restroom wall a time or two but couldnt hit ish.... for some reason i couldn't concentrate on pick3 because i couldnt get the name joan and sandra out of my mind.....

Congradulations Vergie...

Good luck tonight.

Sweet*Neat's avatar - 171 1-1.jpg
            williamston, north carolina
            United States
            Member #112332
            June 16, 2011
            150 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Tim, sorry to hear about your loss.I lost my parents abouy two years ago and the pain is still there.People will tell you that time will heal but I haven't reached that point yet. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

A fruit tastes better plucked from the tree, rather than one that falls at your feet.Wink

charlie 123's avatar - Yavill
              winston salem,nc
              United States
              Member #87256
              February 20, 2010
              412 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Tim,sorry to hear about your lost,i lost my dad 16 years ago and it seems like yesterday,may god be with  u and your  brother  and my prayers go out  to  u all .(family that is).

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31506 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking at the past history of this number & look what I found...it has repeated close before.

And see it hit 552 then 525 so I was thinking 525 then 552 for today....oh well you never know anything for sure in this game.

Maybe 450 or 460 would be two good choices for tonight or tomorrow midday if the play comes from day to day!

Dec 31, 2006Evening4 - 5 - 0
                Dec 30, 2006Evening4 - 6 - 0
                Dec 29, 2006Evening5 - 2 - 5
                Dec 28, 2006Evening6 - 3 - 9
                Dec 27, 2006Evening8 - 8 - 1
                Dec 26, 2006Evening5 - 5 - 2
                Dec 25, 2006Evening9 - 3 - 8
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31506 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Wow,you played numbers based on a license plate?

Ive tried to play some numbers i found in the men's restroom wall a time or two but couldnt hit ish.... for some reason i couldn't concentrate on pick3 because i couldnt get the name joan and sandra out of my mind.....

Congradulations Vergie...

Good luck tonight.

Thanks Crow!

I've won with license plates many times...also when I get a qp that is a double I play the other side of it & have hit like that before several times too.

Like I said before when I saw the 525 on the license plate I thought about 166 & saw the logic & when I got home looked at yesterday's 360 & saw it there too...change the 3 to a 2, the 6 to a 5, & mirror the other 0 to a 5 & there you have it 255.

Crow maybe you ought to "step outside the box" & play weird like I do once in awhile...you'd be surprised how you can get hits like that sometimes....only thing, I've got to learn how to make more money at this...played all 50cent tickets today but did play 3 of them exact...sure wish the 252 had hit.

I was in a store one day & and met a man & he said he plays the numbers for p3 that he gets off the bottom of scratch cards & he's won like that...he knows nothing at all about "systems" or "workouts" so that works for him.

I say get a hit anyway you can...don't matter if it sounds dumb to anybody else.

Good luck to you too!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31506 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking at the past history of this number & look what I found...it has repeated close before.

And see it hit 552 then 525 so I was thinking 525 then 552 for today....oh well you never know anything for sure in this game.

Maybe 450 or 460 would be two good choices for tonight or tomorrow midday if the play comes from day to day!

Dec 31, 2006Evening4 - 5 - 0
                    Dec 30, 2006Evening4 - 6 - 0
                    Dec 29, 2006Evening5 - 2 - 5
                    Dec 28, 2006Evening6 - 3 - 9
                    Dec 27, 2006Evening8 - 8 - 1
                    Dec 26, 2006Evening5 - 5 - 2
                    Dec 25, 2006Evening9 - 3 - 8

Not that it matters much but I meant to say I was thinking 525 then 252 for today but it didn't fall like that as we know...but did repeat with the same number close like in Dec. of 06.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Crow!

I've won with license plates many times...also when I get a qp that is a double I play the other side of it & have hit like that before several times too.

Like I said before when I saw the 525 on the license plate I thought about 166 & saw the logic & when I got home looked at yesterday's 360 & saw it there too...change the 3 to a 2, the 6 to a 5, & mirror the other 0 to a 5 & there you have it 255.

Crow maybe you ought to "step outside the box" & play weird like I do once in awhile...you'd be surprised how you can get hits like that sometimes....only thing, I've got to learn how to make more money at this...played all 50cent tickets today but did play 3 of them exact...sure wish the 252 had hit.

I was in a store one day & and met a man & he said he plays the numbers for p3 that he gets off the bottom of scratch cards & he's won like that...he knows nothing at all about "systems" or "workouts" so that works for him.

I say get a hit anyway you can...don't matter if it sounds dumb to anybody else.

Good luck to you too!

You are so right Vergie.  that's how I got a straight hit on 311.  I had long dropped that number and I saw a car in front of me with the tag 311.  Played it a hit straight.  Signs and wonders.  It can also be a down fall.  Saw another number I had been playing in p4 played it for a week and no go.   I no it will show but trying to hold out will break you!   WTG on your win.  missed both P4 and P3 by one again.  NC has it out for me! 

wpb

burlington, north carolina
                        United States
                        Member #93285
                        June 26, 2010
                        39 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2011, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Tim

May  God be with you and your family . My prayers are with you

north carolina
                          United States
                          Member #98659
                          October 11, 2010
                          69 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Tim my prayers goes out to your entire family, may God forever Bless you

138-April 21 let's have fun

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

I've been on here for quite a few yrs. i've never been one to post alot but i do read alot & with that being said i feel like i kinda know certain things about alot of you. I want to ask for your prayers as my mother passed away Sunday June 19th after 2 or more yrs of continously failing health. My real name is Tim, please pray for me & my brother Brent. Thanks & good luck to you all.

I am sending blessings to you and your family.  May the Lord send his healing angels to surround you and your familyGroup Hug.  It is hard to loose a love one however, a mother and a father is is the hardest because we learn from our parents how to grow and how to respect one another.  Just know God loves her too and he also loves you and your brother so much.  Please keep faith and know your mother is with you right now and she will always be with you.  I have not lost any of my parents however I know others around me who have and trust me it is hard.  Please keep your head up and know you have love and support from all your love ones including us here at Lottery Post.  Blessings to you and your family once again. Blue Angel

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

CHErrYChiLiE198's avatar - Alice
                              Concord,NC
                              United States
                              Member #108529
                              March 26, 2011
                              47 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family

I've been on here for quite a few yrs. i've never been one to post alot but i do read alot & with that being said i feel like i kinda know certain things about alot of you. I want to ask for your prayers as my mother passed away Sunday June 19th after 2 or more yrs of continously failing health. My real name is Tim, please pray for me & my brother Brent. Thanks & good luck to you all.

Tim so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and Brent  in this time of sorrow. God Bless!Blue Angel

Page 111 of 173