Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 2585 replies. Last post 5 years ago by little ronnie.

Page 6 of 173
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31528 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Well, make that 5 hits in a row!

Fat Cat's happy!

needtowin1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    NORTH CAROLINA
    United States
    Member #104403
    January 14, 2011
    252 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Fat Cat's happy!

Rub some of your luck this way PLEEESAASE/.

Good Luck Vergie! You deserve it and this pays up for the mishaps last month....you go Girl!Hyper

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
      Greensboro
      United States
      Member #109769
      April 19, 2011
      2111 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Fat Cat's happy!

I want my luck back Vergie... ROFL  Or shared at least.  Big Grin

Congrats tho! Dance

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31528 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Rub some of your luck this way PLEEESAASE/.

Good Luck Vergie! You deserve it and this pays up for the mishaps last month....you go Girl!Hyper

Needtowin, I am joking with yall...I did not get it today!Big Grin Angel

I was one off with these numbers...089 189 389 569 789 & 889.

The devil make me do that!...if I had gotten it there definitely would have been a picture.

Was so hoping someone would respond quick so I could "fess up" that I was joking!

Lying is not my thing so was going to come clean in a minute if nobody posted anything!

Good luck to everybody for tonight!See Ya!& please forgive me for "lying"...wanted to make a joke!

Greensboro
          United States
          Member #109769
          April 19, 2011
          2111 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

The devil make me do that!...if I had gotten it there definitely would have been a picture.

Was so hoping someone would respond quick so I could "fess up" that I was joking!

Lying is not my thing so was going to come clean in a minute if nobody posted anything!

Good luck to everybody for tonight!See Ya!& please forgive me for "lying"...wanted to make a joke!

No harm, no foul.  Big Grin

Good luck tonight as well.  Perhaps the fat cat will get a little fatter tonight. Thumbs Up

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31528 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I want my luck back Vergie... ROFL  Or shared at least.  Big Grin

Congrats tho! Dance

I'm sorry for that joke!...you'll get it tonight & hopefully I will too!

This little devil on my shoulder just "made me" do it!

I promise I won't ever do it again!...I did want 5 in a row though but it was not to be.

Got my p3 money back at the sweeps though with a little bit over...plus I had some left over from last night's p3 win.

Believe it or not...I've saved some of my wins!

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Williamston, N.C
              United States
              Member #64073
              August 17, 2008
              1155 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all of the winners. I hope I have more luck in June than I had in May with NCEL. In May I did not play a whole lot of numbers so maybe that's why I did not hit too much I am trying to learn how to play smarter. I got a few numbers that I am chasing hard so I try to put BIG money on those numbers(728,804,120,101,) I also like 515,112,119,111,310,307,601, but I don't always play all of these sometimes I take a chance and don't play ANYTHING. Well anyway thanks for all of the posting and the help you all give each other and I want to wish ALL of yall much much luck.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31528 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all of the winners. I hope I have more luck in June than I had in May with NCEL. In May I did not play a whole lot of numbers so maybe that's why I did not hit too much I am trying to learn how to play smarter. I got a few numbers that I am chasing hard so I try to put BIG money on those numbers(728,804,120,101,) I also like 515,112,119,111,310,307,601, but I don't always play all of these sometimes I take a chance and don't play ANYTHING. Well anyway thanks for all of the posting and the help you all give each other and I want to wish ALL of yall much much luck.

Luckylady, there is a force that tries to protect me but most of the time I don't listen.  I was in a hurry today to go to get my tickets & when I got to the store I realized I had left my playslips on the table at home...that was a sign to not play today but I wanted so bad to make it 5 wins in a row & felt sure I had a winner that I came back home & got my playslips & went back & bought them...if I had listened to the "force" trying to help me I would have just skipped today.

The reason I'm telling you this is I noticed you said sometimes you don't play anything & I want so bad to be like that & skip sometimes but love this game dearly...(also addicted)... that it's hard for me to skip playing...I really like sitting down and trying to figure out what I think will hit next...guess I need another hobby!Big Grin Angel

Good luck to you!See Ya!

United States
                  Member #99929
                  November 3, 2010
                  575 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Top 4 EVE digits (Last 30 Days/Draws): 4 - 6 - 1 - 7

4X1  6X1  3X1  7X1

4X2  6X2  3X2  7X2

4X7  6X7  3X7  7X7

4X8  6X8  3X8  7X8

This set is 2 for 2 (EVE draw). I'm warming up to the 3's tonight, also looking for a dbl to sneak in.

Outside The Box...

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #109769
                    April 19, 2011
                    2111 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you on playing smarter.  I got an early taste of success (probably more like dumb luck) and hit fairly decently.  So I started seeing things that weren't there and chasing after numbers. 

I'm going back to the basics and playing small, rebuilding, and not looking too hard into anything. 

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Williamston, N.C
                      United States
                      Member #64073
                      August 17, 2008
                      1155 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Luckylady, there is a force that tries to protect me but most of the time I don't listen.  I was in a hurry today to go to get my tickets & when I got to the store I realized I had left my playslips on the table at home...that was a sign to not play today but I wanted so bad to make it 5 wins in a row & felt sure I had a winner that I came back home & got my playslips & went back & bought them...if I had listened to the "force" trying to help me I would have just skipped today.

The reason I'm telling you this is I noticed you said sometimes you don't play anything & I want so bad to be like that & skip sometimes but love this game dearly...(also addicted)... that it's hard for me to skip playing...I really like sitting down and trying to figure out what I think will hit next...guess I need another hobby!Big Grin Angel

Good luck to you!See Ya!

Thanks Vergie6 you are so right this game is very addictive and I do enjoy playing but at one time I found myself wasting too much money and playing way too many numbers. I got a brother he only plays a few numbers and he patiently wait until they come and when they come he get BIG hits. I want big hits don't get me wrong I apreciate any hit but I know if I only play a few numbers and put Big money on them I can win some big money.When I go to sweepstakes I only take in what I want to play with and when thats gone so am I.Sunday I went in there with 10.00 got down to 2.95 and then I hit for 500.00.Sometimes I sure don't play anything, I just take a chance because I could not afford to continue to throw my hard earn money away. I love to WIN but losing is not fun but both are a part of gambling I just try to be smarter.This is working for me right now.Everybody got there own way of doing things and when I come on lp yall doing it up, I am a true believer  whats for me I am going to get it and whats for you you will get it and nothing can stand in the way.Well anyway you keep getting those hits.

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                        San Jose, CA
                        United States
                        Member #82257
                        November 9, 2009
                        6830 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

958 Mirror Action

422 977 472 427

698 143 648 693

958 Rundown:

265--710

572--027

889--334

196--641

403--958

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
                          United States
                          Member #1436
                          April 28, 2003
                          628 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry for that joke!...you'll get it tonight & hopefully I will too!

This little devil on my shoulder just "made me" do it!

I promise I won't ever do it again!...I did want 5 in a row though but it was not to be.

Got my p3 money back at the sweeps though with a little bit over...plus I had some left over from last night's p3 win.

Believe it or not...I've saved some of my wins!

Vergie

Are you playing those sweeps in a back alley room somewhere? I thought they had outlawed them AGAIN!! They have closed them all down in my city.

needtowin1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            NORTH CAROLINA
                            United States
                            Member #104403
                            January 14, 2011
                            252 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Upits ok verg???, oh its ok......i had logged off... lol....good luck tonight verg

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                              Rocky Mount, NC
                              United States
                              Member #78497
                              August 15, 2009
                              147 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

If we follow GA, does it mean anything the fact that they got a cons. 2nite? (756)

Page 6 of 173