Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 327 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 4 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
hit tonite's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Shelbyville
United States
Member #110399
May 3, 2011
915 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

....Jack-in-the-Box  KY surprise me!!!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9304 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

little when u say due root sum 4 is due am i too look for the vtracs that have the sum4 ?

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9304 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

qps 167,306,050,216

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Rhonda, it is the first root sum on the evening post.

Num Rt Sum

Vtrac Rt Sum 4

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9304 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

oh ok tks

louisville,ky
            United States
            Member #72809
            March 28, 2009
            9304 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

good night all oh yea my qp for tomorrow 203 str good luck

Shelbyville
              United States
              Member #110399
              May 3, 2011
              915 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2011, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Do we know how many 'test' draws KY performs before the actual drawing?  969, 999, 989, 1115 - pick 4 something different for me.. ...my uncle's 980 fell twice, maybe I can hit his birthday!

BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

Good night and good luck!  not going back out!  Honorable mention 602 / repeat???  maybe we can flip the 9's into something good!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2011, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Another sequence number 901  9 in the front.  P4 5454

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Shelbyville
                  United States
                  Member #110399
                  May 3, 2011
                  915 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Another sequence number 901  9 in the front.  P4 5454

I cannot believe another sequence number.... 901, that was my mechanic's car tag?? 901 is 601 flipped???  What am I missing!?  Back to back to back sequence numbers???  980, 132, 901???  5454 is also 9??? or is that a stretch ha-ha, KY waited until funds where low to pull some good stuff!  Unbelievable!!!  a lot of people aren't playing like they used too, both midday and evening should have been hit harder???  or is it me?

Congratulations to the winners!    DanceHyperBanana you got one!  You hit tonite!!!

Party

Shelbyville
                    United States
                    Member #110399
                    May 3, 2011
                    915 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

try:

766 753 927 958 010 980 733 008 872 784

666 653 827 858 910 880 633 908 772 684

665 652 826 857 919 889 632 907 771 683

765 752 926 957 019 989 732 007 871 783

Congratulations!  Your list is hot!  Cool

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                      Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Do we know how many 'test' draws KY performs before the actual drawing?  969, 999, 989, 1115 - pick 4 something different for me.. ...my uncle's 980 fell twice, maybe I can hit his birthday!

BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

Good night and good luck!  not going back out!  Honorable mention 602 / repeat???  maybe we can flip the 9's into something good!

Nope..........and  they aint telling  either

Be nice to know why  we cant see all of the ball hopper  machines     either

The test results  would be nice to view also.....but it aint gonna happen

I  caught the  901  50 cent box tonite........of course the one I had   covered the least .......was the one that hit.......I  had   1.00 on the others

Just getting some of my  money back that I gave them last week  is  all

The hits are too  few and far inbetween  for me in Ky. anymore

Gonna drop back out  and not play  for  awhile  once  again..........maybe forever this  time

I cant believe that the 9 fell once again in the first position

Between mid day and eve recently..............that has got to be some kind of a record

Shelbyville
                        United States
                        Member #110399
                        May 3, 2011
                        915 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Nope..........and  they aint telling  either

Be nice to know why  we cant see all of the ball hopper  machines     either

The test results  would be nice to view also.....but it aint gonna happen

I  caught the  901  50 cent box tonite........of course the one I had   covered the least .......was the one that hit.......I  had   1.00 on the others

Just getting some of my  money back that I gave them last week  is  all

The hits are too  few and far inbetween  for me in Ky. anymore

Gonna drop back out  and not play  for  awhile  once  again..........maybe forever this  time

I cant believe that the 9 fell once again in the first position

Between mid day and eve recently..............that has got to be some kind of a record

Dang Astek inquiring minds want to know?  I Agree!  I'm feeling you on the ball hopper machines... we only see the finished number, and I could have sworn the caller called the number BEFORE the number popped up???  They only have a small allotted amount of time, stop it with the conspiracy theory Astek ha-ha, does make you wonder??? a box is better than nothing a hit is a HIT...I got NADA.... must be a record with the 9's..it's like it's stuck? Is there such a thing as a false double???  lots of 6 - 9 combos?  Big daddy's list is HOT! 

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Well............the game  just  aint like it  used  to be in the ole days.............any experienced  ole time Ky. player  will tell you that

Big  daddy list is hot............thats for sure..........big  daddy is a good player............always   has    been

Check  with  Little on the false  doubles.....she would be the one  to know on that

Watch  for  the      48           77             99        pairs                  hit    tonite

Ky. will  turn them loose when they fit their payout  ranges........but they will turn them loose sooner or later.......they have  too.......its the nature of the game.....even in  Ky.

Try  and  be  there  and  catch  you  one of them when they  do

Good  Luck      hit  tonite

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Kinda  keep an  eye  on  any  triples  you  see in your  workouts              hit  tonite

They  been known to follow   a  lot  of  sequence  numbers and  a  lot  of  all even and all odd  numbers

As you mentioned..........we have seen quite a few sequence numbers lately

I have seen triples follow  the  908 in  a  few draws  also  (  if my memory of many hours of past  results  study serves me correct )

Whenever  one shows.........and I am not sure when that  will   be........watch for it in the eve..........but  I would have swore the last one would have landed in eve.....but it landed in mid instead.....which  was kind of  shocking  to me really..............as the last few we have had.........have all landed in the mid I think

Shelbyville
                              United States
                              Member #110399
                              May 3, 2011
                              915 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Well............the game  just  aint like it  used  to be in the ole days.............any experienced  ole time Ky. player  will tell you that

Big  daddy list is hot............thats for sure..........big  daddy is a good player............always   has    been

Check  with  Little on the false  doubles.....she would be the one  to know on that

Watch  for  the      48           77             99        pairs                  hit    tonite

Ky. will  turn them loose when they fit their payout  ranges........but they will turn them loose sooner or later.......they have  too.......its the nature of the game.....even in  Ky.

Try  and  be  there  and  catch  you  one of them when they  do

Good  Luck      hit  tonite

I Agree!  the good ole days?  Not that long ago you could hit something good!  yes, it is different!  I'm gonna just stick with 2 numbers cannot play them all... been waiting on 99 and I play on occasion 770.  But pockets are bare and I need a motor for my car!  Will play a couple from Big Daddy's list... it's the best thing going, 'who's your daddy baby'> haha>  I need the number to come to me so I can hit it with $20 straight money...that would be special Blue Angel  148 falls a lot.. been waiting on 428 and 248

Page 4 of 22