Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

777 & 756 Revisited

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #105854
February 7, 2011
663 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

777 and 7777 are my favourite numbers.... i intend to play them until it hits in NY!!! Good Luck to all of us!!!

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the 777:   This afternoon as I pulled out of the parking lot after playing my evening numbers something got my attention.  What I was looking at appeared to be 777 hanging from a big silver colored metal utility pole.  I stopped just before pulling out in the line of traffic.  The three hanging wires  looked like 777 that had been  turned over and stacked one above the other.  I heard myself utter "Oh, crap!"  I had not played  the 777 and the machine had already cut off for the evening draw.  I was all but holding my breath as I watched the numbers fall and then I breathed a sigh of relief!  The 777 did not fall.  Whew!

Maybe I can get my act together and get another hit soon.  Good luck GA players!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the 777:   This afternoon as I pulled out of the parking lot after playing my evening numbers something got my attention.  What I was looking at appeared to be 777 hanging from a big silver colored metal utility pole.  I stopped just before pulling out in the line of traffic.  The three hanging wires  looked like 777 that had been  turned over and stacked one above the other.  I heard myself utter "Oh, crap!"  I had not played  the 777 and the machine had already cut off for the evening draw.  I was all but holding my breath as I watched the numbers fall and then I breathed a sigh of relief!  The 777 did not fall.  Whew!

Maybe I can get my act together and get another hit soon.  Good luck GA players!

maggie   See Ya!

Thank you for the heads up Maggie!  I do think we will get another triple and that would be just lovely if it was 777!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

777 and 7777 are my favourite numbers.... i intend to play them until it hits in NY!!! Good Luck to all of us!!!

good luck & best wishes cashwanted!

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

ToJo76* !!!!   Guess who didn't think about taking the 777 to cash 4 tonight and add a 5 as the last digit!!

Cash 4 tonight.........  7775    Dang!     Congratulations to any and all who caught that bad boy!!!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

ToJo76* !!!!   Guess who didn't think about taking the 777 to cash 4 tonight and add a 5 as the last digit!!

Cash 4 tonight.........  7775    Dang!     Congratulations to any and all who caught that bad boy!!!

maggie   See Ya!

OMG....you called it Maggie and talked it right up!  When I saw what the number was I just Thud So I played nothing midday today and I will try to start fresh for evening.  Congrats to all the winners!