Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's time for Ohio Classic Lotto at $33.7M to fall.

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cooldude.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
N.C.
United States
Member #56005
October 28, 2007
828 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

If you're traveling up Rt 23, don't buy your tickets where Rt 30 crosses it cause that's my territory and you could suck all the luck out of it.

Good luck.

Thanks, maybe I'll get some of your good luck....
in Michigan now; two days on the road wears you down.
bought tickets for Wed night but was too late. have to wait till Sat to see how it goes.
Who knows maybe well get to split the pot!!
Good Luck to you too.

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

mt zion illinois
    United States
    Member #110549
    May 6, 2011
    351 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Just looked at the Oh Classic payout screen - The last time someone won the jackpot was back in May 2010............... That is unreal..........

WOW thats unbelivable to have a run like that. Makes Illinois run of 59 draws in a row with out a winner look small. As we haven't had a winner since JANUARY 27TH 2011 which was 2,500,000 I think. So good luck to all you players in Ohio tonight ....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19821 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

WOW thats unbelivable to have a run like that. Makes Illinois run of 59 draws in a row with out a winner look small. As we haven't had a winner since JANUARY 27TH 2011 which was 2,500,000 I think. So good luck to all you players in Ohio tonight ....

Yes, there has been 176 drawings since its last win of $9.2M on May 3 ,2010.  Today's jackpot is at $34.9M which is the largest I recall it ever being since starting in January of '07.

I'll probably pick up a few tickets but with odds of 1:57 of matching 3 for $2, I won't expect to win anything.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Columbus, OH
        United States
        Member #96391
        August 28, 2010
        86 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Another day, another loss. But I continue to press forward praying that I can win this jackpot. And if it is truly meant to be, then the jackpot will have grown much to my benefit. I am going to win this jackpot!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19821 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Another day, another loss. But I continue to press forward praying that I can win this jackpot. And if it is truly meant to be, then the jackpot will have grown much to my benefit. I am going to win this jackpot!

There will probably be a few more of those before it won.  I played the 10 lines I posted on the prediction board and got back $2 for my effort, guess I'll have to give a little more thought to lines I pick.  May give RC5 a try tonight since it's at $423K.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19821 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I noticed all 49 numbers have hit at least once in the previous 34 drawings which is not unusual since its happened 25 times before.  In fact all 49 numbers having hit at least once in the previous 30-35 previous drawing is common with 32 drawings at 40 times being the most popular for this game.  I'll be checking to see if there are any commonalities among combinations drawn at those times that might be helpful in picking some combinations for tonight's drawing.  Good luck if you're also playing.

Evil Looking       

mt zion illinois
              United States
              Member #110549
              May 6, 2011
              351 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to all you players tonight in Ohio!!!!