Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online Games?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34151 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

When a double number come out, you better believe it is coming somewhere on the Map the same day I notice this. Beware when playing online or playing any State.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2011, 8:33 am - IP Logged

When a double number come out, you better believe it is coming somewhere on the Map the same day I notice this. Beware when playing online or playing any State.

Both part of doubles is what I meant to say!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Just a thought I could be making lots and lots of money.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7314 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Because I can do it. It's possible. I could of been loaded today but it takes money to make money  Whom ever  followed me today made some money..  M.L. Mich.  New York  I don't really play Poker much mostly lottery.  Now my luck was 50%  today I am lucky for other people I was told this yrs. ago and I think it is true..  I do play the Lucky 7's  and Shamrock 7 is like playing Poker at the Internet Cafe and it is legal..

I finally found a video poker machine with the Shamrock 7 game in the back of a store so you're probably confusing those machines and the ones you play in local bars and restaurants with online gaming. If you could actually legally gamble online, you could do it from your home and not worry about finding no smoking gambling joints.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34151 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2011, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I finally found a video poker machine with the Shamrock 7 game in the back of a store so you're probably confusing those machines and the ones you play in local bars and restaurants with online gaming. If you could actually legally gamble online, you could do it from your home and not worry about finding no smoking gambling joints.

Shamrock 7 is with the click of the mouse you get 3 777 (like poker) and you are in to the bonus round. There not at any store they are at the Internet Cafe. I do online gaming and I am not confused by it, I have won lots and lots of times with online gaming in my home when I have the funds.. Those games in the Local Bar and other places are not the same as Internet Cafe. Most of those Place you can't smoke in the Internet Cafe only a few in Canton Ohio. I think you should of posted this in the other thread anyway. Internet Cafes.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Shamrock 7 is with the click of the mouse you get 3 777 (like poker) and you are in to the bonus round. There not at any store they are at the Internet Cafe. I do online gaming and I am not confused by it, I have won lots and lots of times with online gaming in my home when I have the funds.. Those games in the Local Bar and other places are not the same as Internet Cafe. Most of those Place you can't smoke in the Internet Cafe only a few in Canton Ohio. I think you should of posted this in the other thread anyway. Internet Cafes.

"I think you should of posted this in the other thread anyway. Internet Cafes."

You started a topic in the Gaming Forum "Online Games" and online gaming before 2006 was setting up a money account on a gaming website and gambling from your home PC. There was bingo, slots, video poker, poker, and other card games. In 2006 Congress made it illegal for U.S. banks to transfer money to and from online gaming accounts, almost all of the foreign sites no longer accepted U.S. account, but a few foreign poker sites used other methods until May when the Justice Department closed them all down.

"I have won lots and lots of times with online gaming in my home when I have the funds.."

The Poker Player Alliance with 1.5 million members is still trying to help their members recover millions of dollars because of the government shutdown, but some how you can keep on gambling online.

How is possible for you to transfer funds to and from a foreign online account from any bank in the U.S. when it's illegal and nobody else can do it?

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I have won lots and lots of times in my home. That is alll I am saying. It isn't from a Bank that is for sure.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I have won lots and lots of times in my home. That is alll I am saying. It isn't from a Bank that is for sure.

Let me guess, "lots and lots" is play money.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34151 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Look for Offshore, Oh never mind. You have to have money to make money is the Key could of played online but I had something else to do with my money.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34151 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Let me guess, "lots and lots" is play money.

Playing now with lots of Money.I Agree!  all I need to do now is just play dreams and hunches.Dance

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Big SmileIf I only knew the State though. DanceDance