Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How I won $48,000 In the NY Take 5 lottery

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LimoLady's avatar - rinard
Avon, NY
United States
Member #111239
May 21, 2011
38 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I tried many systems, some free and many paid but never won more then $450 once. Then one day I was driving around and had my iphone next to me so I turned on the voice recorder and recordered numbers off of cars license plates in fornt of me. I recorded 10 numbers and took 5 numbers on one ticket and the other 5 on another ticket. I was sitting at home watching the late news and the live draw pops on. So here comes the numbers 16-17-18-22-31.................. "OH MY GOD!" My numbers! I just won the take 5! I didn't know how much I won till the next day but I couldn't sleep all night because of the excitment.

The next  morning I went to Wilson Farms just down the block, where I purchased the ticket, and asked for a print out of yesterdays numbers and while I was checking out how much I won, which was $48k, the girl was telling everyone that someone hit the take five and bought the ticket at their store. They were all saying that maybe they'll get a nice tip. Well, the only clerk that was always nice to me was in for a surprise because as soon as I recieved my money I went over there and gave her $1,000 cash. She was always pleasent to me and the others were not! She cried and didn't know what to say and I told her that I appreciated the way she always was nice to me and to enjoy it.

Anyway, I have another way to pick my numbers and it is doing real good for me. I haven't won the big prize but I've hit many 2nd and 3rd prizes pretty consistently. What I do is when there is a major event like an earthquake, Tsunami, cyclone or whatever, I google the latitude and longitude of the event and take my numbers from there. Sounds crazy but hey, "Ya Never Know!"

Good Luck and God Bless

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37882 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Congratulations on your win!.

Best of luck with your numbers.

I am a millionaire!

Avon, NY
      United States
      Member #111239
      May 21, 2011
      38 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Thank You and I wish everyone the best at chasing their dreams.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I tried many systems, some free and many paid but never won more then $450 once. Then one day I was driving around and had my iphone next to me so I turned on the voice recorder and recordered numbers off of cars license plates in fornt of me. I recorded 10 numbers and took 5 numbers on one ticket and the other 5 on another ticket. I was sitting at home watching the late news and the live draw pops on. So here comes the numbers 16-17-18-22-31.................. "OH MY GOD!" My numbers! I just won the take 5! I didn't know how much I won till the next day but I couldn't sleep all night because of the excitment.

The next  morning I went to Wilson Farms just down the block, where I purchased the ticket, and asked for a print out of yesterdays numbers and while I was checking out how much I won, which was $48k, the girl was telling everyone that someone hit the take five and bought the ticket at their store. They were all saying that maybe they'll get a nice tip. Well, the only clerk that was always nice to me was in for a surprise because as soon as I recieved my money I went over there and gave her $1,000 cash. She was always pleasent to me and the others were not! She cried and didn't know what to say and I told her that I appreciated the way she always was nice to me and to enjoy it.

Anyway, I have another way to pick my numbers and it is doing real good for me. I haven't won the big prize but I've hit many 2nd and 3rd prizes pretty consistently. What I do is when there is a major event like an earthquake, Tsunami, cyclone or whatever, I google the latitude and longitude of the event and take my numbers from there. Sounds crazy but hey, "Ya Never Know!"

Good Luck and God Bless

Wow, congratulations!!  And thanks so much for posting your story, it was great to read about! Thumbs Up

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
          clinton, ohio
          United States
          Member #94566
          July 22, 2010
          1920 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Wow a big CONRATS to you!!! You taught that girl what goes around comes around and that was VERY unselfish of you! Congrats again and good luck in the future!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

Illinois
            United States
            Member #99771
            October 31, 2010
            1389 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Congrats limoLady, What a kind, unselfish thing to do. The world could use more people like you. God Bless!!

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
              clinton, ohio
              United States
              Member #94566
              July 22, 2010
              1920 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Good Luck and God Bless

There was a major event yesterday! The canucks lost the Stanley Cup and RIOTS broke out..google it and go to the yahoo link you'll be amazed..but anyways maybe you should use those coordinates!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Congrats

I will need to check the latitude and longitude where I live and make a keeper number. Thumbs Up

MAGA

Avon, NY
                  United States
                  Member #111239
                  May 21, 2011
                  38 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Bingo!! That's exactly what I did this morning to use my numbers for the next couple of days.

It just made me feel good inside to reward this clerk for the kind of person she is. That's a hard job for little pay and I know she is a single mom with two cute little ones to raise.

Avon, NY
                    United States
                    Member #111239
                    May 21, 2011
                    38 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

P.S. I find that strong earthquakes (5+ magnitude) have given the better results for picking my number but I don't ignore other major events. I have cashed a lot of front and back pairs for the Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers this way also. The link I use to get my numbers is    www. neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed

Avon, NY
                      United States
                      Member #111239
                      May 21, 2011
                      38 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2011, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

On 6/8 there was a 5.9 magnitude quake in southern Peru and the latitude was 16.92 and the longitude was 69.42 So 69 is a standout for me. Bamm, on 6/8 for NY eve the number was 4-6-9 and on 6/10 for the pick 4 mid day was 6-9-7-4

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck and God Bless

WOW!, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That was a wonderful gesture that you made to the clerk.

My feelings are that we all should become secretaries of a sort & learn to take dictation. For the universe is always speaking to us, sometimes in a whisper when we go to that quiet place within ourselves & sometimes in massive volumes when we least expect it.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 

Party

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                          NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                          United States
                          Member #106371
                          February 17, 2011
                          9703 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

wow limolady thats a great winnThumbs Up congrats . and the way you won is just simple and attractiveHurray!. i always see this numbers flying around and sometimes they all singels or doubles or the same  on the plates . im sure its giving me hints .in your case you applied it and made a hit .

congrats and thank you for the great info. will give it a shot. by the way how much does NYl gave back after the taxes??

Avon, NY
                            United States
                            Member #111239
                            May 21, 2011
                            38 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Well said Laverne and are we on the same channel! Everyday I tell the universe how gratefull thankfull I am. Thank You.

Avon, NY
                              United States
                              Member #111239
                              May 21, 2011
                              38 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Suri. Go for it!