Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How I won $48,000 In the NY Take 5 lottery

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 6 years ago by kapla.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LimoLady's avatar - rinard
Avon, NY
United States
Member #111239
May 21, 2011
38 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

wow limolady thats a great winnThumbs Up congrats . and the way you won is just simple and attractiveHurray!. i always see this numbers flying around and sometimes they all singels or doubles or the same  on the plates . im sure its giving me hints .in your case you applied it and made a hit .

congrats and thank you for the great info. will give it a shot. by the way how much does NYl gave back after the taxes??

They took a little over 14k. That's close to a third of it.

Avon, NY
    United States
    Member #111239
    May 21, 2011
    38 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your win!.

Best of luck with your numbers.

Thanks and I Luv your wheelbarrow.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      19428 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

^5 LimoLady

Thanx for sharing your story.  Enjoy your winnings.  I know the cashier will.  Party

When I win, I have a few that always ask me what number I'm playing next.   Then, I have a few that have an attitude with me when I cash

in tickets, for $350.00 or $600.00.  So, when they have an attitude, I make sure to let them cash in the next one to,

lmaooooooooooooooooooo.

Good Luck.

Party

The Struggle is real!

Avon, NY
        United States
        Member #111239
        May 21, 2011
        38 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

^5 LimoLady

Thanx for sharing your story.  Enjoy your winnings.  I know the cashier will.  Party

When I win, I have a few that always ask me what number I'm playing next.   Then, I have a few that have an attitude with me when I cash

in tickets, for $350.00 or $600.00.  So, when they have an attitude, I make sure to let them cash in the next one to,

lmaooooooooooooooooooo.

Good Luck.

Party

Thanks. Yeah, I know that felling but I've learned to let it go. I firmly believe, as hard as it is, to not let any negativety manifest in me if I can help it. It's just a little thing in me that says, "Lady you are better then that" and smile as I count my rewards.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

What I do is when there is a major event like an earthquake, Tsunami, cyclone or whatever, I google the latitude and longitude of the event and take my numbers from there. Sounds crazy but hey...

thats a great idea..would had had loved to come up with that idea....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
            FREEPORT
            Bahamas
            Member #88586
            March 19, 2010
            993 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Congrats ....I have won the cash 3 many times looking at cars that I license I see constantly .So I can relate to your method

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Avon, NY
              United States
              Member #111239
              May 21, 2011
              38 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats ....I have won the cash 3 many times looking at cars that I license I see constantly .So I can relate to your method

Congrats for you. It's funny how they say, 'Look all you want but it's right there in front of you!"

I Agree!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9711 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

They took a little over 14k. That's close to a third of it.

wow those basterd takes a lot . oo well atleast something then nothing.lets look the positive way the profit is well made over 1000 times.

all the best and more winning to you limolady . funny thing is i was driving today and my eyes over the plates . lots of 44 s i saw and that double 44 showed up in NY p4 tonight . our universe has its own magic for everyone we just have to masterd it its always among us we just ignored it most of the times or just get carry away  . you proved it that it works and exsist.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your story LimoLady.

And I'm glad it happened to a nice lady like you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #21258
                    September 5, 2005
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2011, 2:52 am - IP Logged

I tried many systems, some free and many paid but never won more then $450 once. Then one day I was driving around and had my iphone next to me so I turned on the voice recorder and recordered numbers off of cars license plates in fornt of me. I recorded 10 numbers and took 5 numbers on one ticket and the other 5 on another ticket. I was sitting at home watching the late news and the live draw pops on. So here comes the numbers 16-17-18-22-31.................. "OH MY GOD!" My numbers! I just won the take 5! I didn't know how much I won till the next day but I couldn't sleep all night because of the excitment.

The next  morning I went to Wilson Farms just down the block, where I purchased the ticket, and asked for a print out of yesterdays numbers and while I was checking out how much I won, which was $48k, the girl was telling everyone that someone hit the take five and bought the ticket at their store. They were all saying that maybe they'll get a nice tip. Well, the only clerk that was always nice to me was in for a surprise because as soon as I recieved my money I went over there and gave her $1,000 cash. She was always pleasent to me and the others were not! She cried and didn't know what to say and I told her that I appreciated the way she always was nice to me and to enjoy it.

Anyway, I have another way to pick my numbers and it is doing real good for me. I haven't won the big prize but I've hit many 2nd and 3rd prizes pretty consistently. What I do is when there is a major event like an earthquake, Tsunami, cyclone or whatever, I google the latitude and longitude of the event and take my numbers from there. Sounds crazy but hey, "Ya Never Know!"

Good Luck and God Bless

Congrats on your win Limolady!! I've heard of this happening before, back in my native state of PA. I lady was writing down numbers from the school buses and played them. She won millions in Powerball (i think it was Powerball).

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

Avon, NY
                      United States
                      Member #111239
                      May 21, 2011
                      38 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2011, 8:21 am - IP Logged

wow those basterd takes a lot . oo well atleast something then nothing.lets look the positive way the profit is well made over 1000 times.

all the best and more winning to you limolady . funny thing is i was driving today and my eyes over the plates . lots of 44 s i saw and that double 44 showed up in NY p4 tonight . our universe has its own magic for everyone we just have to masterd it its always among us we just ignored it most of the times or just get carry away  . you proved it that it works and exsist.

Yes they deffinetly take their share. Got to bail everyone out but the one's that are hurting most.

The universe has a lot to offer us if we are just thankfull and gratefull for it and have good intentions.

Three things to keep OPEN are: Our Eyes, Our minds, and Our Hearts.

Avon, NY
                        United States
                        Member #111239
                        May 21, 2011
                        38 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2011, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your story LimoLady.

And I'm glad it happened to a nice lady like you.

Thank you rd. Their is so much knowledge and kindness up here.

Avon, NY
                          United States
                          Member #111239
                          May 21, 2011
                          38 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2011, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks FrankieH, amazing things will happen if you are in tune with our universe.

Avon, NY
                            United States
                            Member #111239
                            May 21, 2011
                            38 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks FrankieH, amazing things will happen if you are in tune with our universe.

My brother lives in Richmond VA and yesterday there was a quake in New Britain with 6.6 magnitude. The Longitude was 151.10 and the latitude was 5.99. So we get59, 99, 15, 11, and 10 for our base numbers. He hit both the midday and eve numbers drawn. The numbers were 999 and 110.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #83026
                              November 27, 2009
                              2132 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi LimoLady,

Good job on your win and generosity.

What numbers would you play using the following information?

Lat            Long

2011/06/10  22:35:5638.31N142.22E455.1NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN.

Thank you

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil