Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball's pre-draws & post-draws

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by guesser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Goldsboro NC
United States
Member #36661
April 5, 2006
281 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Here's the Mega Millions pre/post draws website.

www.powerball.com/megamillions/testmm.doc

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

IF, and that is *IF*, your automation is looking for something of value.

So far, for what I look for, there is no easy way to automate what I can look at on my spreadsheet and see in 30 seconds.

I'd share, but I have NO CLUE anymore about the rules of PM'ing on this website, I am members of dozens of other site, and none of them have the bans in place this one does.  I see notes for 'new members' regarding posting, I am not a 'new member', but still, I can't figure out what I can share privately and what I cannot, with regards to my e-mail address and outside web URL's (mine), so my data goes nowhere.

For automating creativity itself, I'm not at that level yet. LOL

I meant using a macro as a means of ungarbling data, and even then the data has to be somewhat "regular" in its garbling.

As for as examining the data, if I can describe the procedure in rules/steps and none of those steps involve how a set of numbers "look" or "feel" at the moment -- eventually, I can automate the process.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2011, 2:16 am - IP Logged

For automating creativity itself, I'm not at that level yet. LOL

I meant using a macro as a means of ungarbling data, and even then the data has to be somewhat "regular" in its garbling.

As for as examining the data, if I can describe the procedure in rules/steps and none of those steps involve how a set of numbers "look" or "feel" at the moment -- eventually, I can automate the process.

The problem will then become: you will still have too many numbers to choose from.

Not saying you are: but some folks seem to think they can develop a system to give them ALL the winning numbers - just five of them.

It doesn't work that way, I have a great 'system', but it only narrows it down to about 20 numbers, and even that isn't 100% perfect.

I tried telling folks here 'we have four numbers from the 50's that have not hit in 35+ games, that it was odd we had four. Two is normal, four is not'. I also said somewhere of those four, two were 'even' and two were 'odd', and my calculations were an 'odd' one would hit, and it did, and I got it. But that's only one number.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

The problem will then become: you will still have too many numbers to choose from.

That's been the problem from the beginning, but I think things have improved.

My system takes a different tack from yours, though. I haven't had much success in the way of dropping a bunch of specific numbers. That's not to claim that one approach is better than the other, though.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

That's been the problem from the beginning, but I think things have improved.

My system takes a different tack from yours, though. I haven't had much success in the way of dropping a bunch of specific numbers. That's not to claim that one approach is better than the other, though.

I like your last sentence, I agree with it 100%.

While no 'system' is that good (or everyone would be using it by now), every system has its' nuances that will get you 2-3-4 numbers once in awhile. I call that 'luck'.