Legal fight over $33M lottery ticket could end next week

Jun 18, 2011, 6:14 pm (99 comments)

Canada Lotto Max

EDMONTON — A $33 million lottery jackpot is in dispute, with two men from Edmonton, in Alberta, Canada, laying claim to the hefty prize.

The Western Canada Lottery Corporation believes Matthew Hayduk is the legitimate winner of the April 22 Lotto Max draw, but six others suggested they might have bought the winning ticket.

After court proceedings this week, all but two of the would-be winners have relinquished claims to the prize — Hayduk and Ted Baltoussen. Some of those involved had accused friends of swiping their tickets, said they may have lost their tickets in the garbage, or were the victims of a scam when they entered a group lottery ticket purchasing agreement.

Hayduk is the only person among the seven who went to the lottery corporation's St. Albert office with a signed copy of his winning ticket.

In court documents, the lottery corporation states it started a standard review of Hayduk's ticket purchase and investigated several people who suggested they could also have claims to the $33,301,693.30.

The corporation says it will bring a case to court if it can't verify the stories of those making claims.

A lawyer representing Hayduk told a Court of Queen's Bench Justice Denny Thomas on Friday that, with the exception of Baltoussen, the others had withdrawn claims to the jackpot.

Baltoussen appeared in court and said he believes a convenience store clerk switched two tickets he had asked to be verified. He said he thinks he purchased his tickets at one of two west-end gas stations but also said that as a painter, he travels and makes purchases all over the city. He said he couldn't be sure where he bought the tickets.

"I still believe that ticket could have been a winner, for sure," he said. "I definitely want to get to the bottom of it, if I was the winner or not."

An Alberta Liquor and Gaming Commission investigator reviewed video footage of Baltoussen's exchange at the convenience store and found no tickets were swapped by the clerk. Baltoussen said he thought the video was inconclusive.

The judge viewed an affidavit from the lottery corporation that states where the winning ticket was purchased. The location is being kept a secret.

Baltoussen has until next Tuesday to make a formal court application. Thomas told him that if he wants to seriously pursue his claim, he must prove he bought the winning ticket. The other parties do not have to disprove his claim.

A lottery corporation spokeswoman Friday said the courts are sometimes the best place to settle ticket disputes because the corporation can't compel a person to provide all information about a ticket, but a judge can.

The corporation may receive many inquiries about a winning lottery ticket, said Andrea Marantz, but most don't pursue it. If someone says they might have lost a winning ticket, the lottery corporation can usually confirm quickly if that's the case.

But if a potential prize claimant wants to pursue the matter further, the courts are the best place to bring different parties together, she said.

"The fact is that $33 million is a lot of money and we have a responsibility to the public to ensure that money is paid to the person that's entitled to it."

Marantz said some people will withdraw their claims once the process gets to court, where they may be compelled to testify under oath. People don't usually make frivolous claims, but "might have very legitimate but mistaken beliefs" about their lottery tickets, she said.

With reports about lottery prizes being doled out to the wrong people, Marantz said the "bar has been raised" for lottery corporations to show they're doing the right thing.

"We're glad people are vigilant," she said.

The $33 million lottery jackpot brought inquiries from seven people, including a man who said he could have lost the winning ticket in a friend's car.

Two people told the lottery corporation they were part of a 42-person lottery group, and that the person in charge of purchasing tickets had disappeared shortly after the draw.

One man initially told the lottery corporation he may have thrown away the winning ticket.

Hayduk's lawyer told court on Friday that man had contacted him, relinquished his claim to the prize and said, "If Mr. Hayduk has the winning ticket, he is the winner and he should claim that money."

Vancouver Sun

Comments

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

Canada wow your missed up

the fact if i ever traveled up their, happen to buy a ticket

and beat all trillions of odds, only to win, and then  have like 7 others who i never met in my lfie claim am a theft    , with no proof then made up stories their the winner too and not me, WTF

then YOU have to wait lottery and courts are happy everyone else is disproven as a lair, when they had no proof to begin with, WTF is wrong with you people

if i have to sit their waiting on the courts and lawyers to even get my money that's legit mine

for shame on your whole legal world, i don't know how people in canada live with that, but that's insane

if i was the legit winner,i had the winning ticket, signed it, turned it in

and a whole group of others claimed they was the winners not Me,  but i  had the freaking ticket signed in my name

i get my gun and it would be settled out of court, with me shooting ever one of them lairs and their lawyers helping them in crime

i rather in news , legit lottery winner kill 7 lairs who tryed to steal hes jackpot, then 7 beeps staking false claim at someone else jackpot

people who try to steal other people money, deserve to be hunted down and shot

however if i was ever a tourist, i would play

this is how i do it, sense your land is full of idiotic fools making up insane legal land of bullcrap.

i buy my lottery ticket, by first starting to record a cell phone video, i show me, ask for the ticket, such as a qp,  me hand the Money Over,  get the tickets, i asked for, then do a close up of the tickets

Then when other people . aka  they claim am not the legit winner, Bam, video proof for your freaking canada people, i love to see their reactions then,

in court: You sure am not the real winner, Then wtf is this video showing, CGI?

gtfo of here i say to them lol

i hope the real winner enjoys hes rightful money, god knows he deserves it, he plays only to get disrespected by hes whole nation cease their so backward in their courts

OwlCreekBridge's avatarOwlCreekBridge

"Two people told the lottery corporation they were part of a 42-person lottery group, and that the person in charge of purchasing tickets had disappeared shortly after the draw"

Another example of group play at work.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by OwlCreekBridge on Jun 18, 2011

"Two people told the lottery corporation they were part of a 42-person lottery group, and that the person in charge of purchasing tickets had disappeared shortly after the draw"

You believe their story about being part of 42-person lottery group?  Where are the other 40 people?  Even in Canada, could you find 42 people in one place that would give money to a stranger for lottery tickets who has no identity, no home address, no job, no family and no friends who would know his where abouts?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Jun 18, 2011

You believe their story about being part of 42-person lottery group?  Where are the other 40 people?  Even in Canada, could you find 42 people in one place that would give money to a stranger for lottery tickets who has no identity, no home address, no job, no family and no friends who would know his where abouts?

You're right, it would be hard to get 42 people in one place who would give their money to a stranger for lottery tickets who has no identity, no home address, no job, no family and no friends who would know his whereabouts.

But there are unscrupulous individuals who get people to do that exact thing over the internet.

I hope nobody here has sent money to anybody in Canada to be in a pool. 

Has anybody heard from little mario lately?

TheGameGrl's avatarTheGameGrl

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 18, 2011

You're right, it would be hard to get 42 people in one place who would give their money to a stranger for lottery tickets who has no identity, no home address, no job, no family and no friends who would know his whereabouts.

But there are unscrupulous individuals who get people to do that exact thing over the internet.

I hope nobody here has sent money to anybody in Canada to be in a pool. 

Has anybody heard from little mario lately?

yep, he's up in canada selling lottery tickets to 42 people.

TheGameGrl's avatarTheGameGrl

Rjoh, people give to unresearched people all the time. We had a kid last week stop at our house selling something to get him into college....He was neither college bound nor was the subscriptions legit. But he got over 3 thousand dollars before the police were called in on this door to door scam. No we didnt subscribe as I am leery to begin with when there is no 800# to call or the fact he wanted check or cash.

OwlCreekBridge's avatarOwlCreekBridge

there is nothing in the article that states the person in charge of purchasing tickets was not someone the two people did not know. Their claim is not as outlandish sounding as you make it out to be. As for the other 40 people, picture this, you just got duped, getting what's rightfully yours (33 mil divided by 42 people is about 800 grand before lawyers fees and other expenses) would be a long involved process requiring lawyers, would you be in any rush to show your face to the media?

RJOh's avatarRJOh

there is nothing in the article that states the person in charge of purchasing tickets was not someone the two people did not know. Their claim is not as outlandish sounding as you make it out to be. As for the other 40 people, picture this, you just got duped, getting what's rightfully yours (33 mil divided by 42 people is about 800 grand before lawyers fees and other expenses) would be a long involved process requiring lawyers, would you be in any rush to show your face to the media?

I assumed anyone who could talk a group of 42 people into giving him money for a lottery drawing would be someone like a co-worker that has established a certain amount of trust and dependability that wouldn't be so transit that he could disappear in a couple of days without a trace.  People talk individuals out of their money all the time but a group of people is a little harder.

ttech10's avatarttech10

Not saying their story is real, but people do join online lottery pools consisting of a ton of people, so that they can have over $1,000 worth of tickets per draw. When people are desperate enough to win, they'll do a lot of crazy things.

Also look at all the other scams that happen daily, like people sending money to Princes of Nigeria or to the Jamaican Lottery so that they can get their billions in winnings.

sully16's avatarsully16

Keep the location of your ticket purchase a secret, they are coming out of the woodwork with a new scam.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Jun 18, 2011

Keep the location of your ticket purchase a secret, they are coming out of the woodwork with a new scam.

I only buy from Mr Patel.

I buy from a lot of different stores but it's always from Mr Patel.

bigdaddyrib48

hey people i have been playing 101 on the pick 3 since nov 2009 when is it gonna comeCryingCrying

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by bigdaddyrib48 on Jun 19, 2011

hey people i have been playing 101 on the pick 3 since nov 2009 when is it gonna comeCryingCrying

The first time you don't play it, naturally.

Never fails, lol.

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 18, 2011

I only buy from Mr Patel.

I buy from a lot of different stores but it's always from Mr Patel.

LOL, His relatives are in Michigan, I wonder if Harve$t Moon can give us some numbers?

starchild_45's avatarstarchild_45

i'm american and i play the lotto max all the time. i am not part of any pool but i do get tickets that last a long time. lotto max is not  that hot but  still i win when i play. mostly free tickets. all i seem to win are freaking free tickets. the most i have won is 20 dollars a few times. arrrrgggghhh.

the canadian lotto corporations are cracking down on fraudulent claims. not to long ago they seized property and money in ontairio from a store owner who claimed 16 million dollars. so i hail their lotto security people for making it hard to  claim the money when there is a dispute.

i will never be a part of a group purchase. i have my own money to lose.

Mario38

That is not an example of group play at work. It is an example where someone lied and tried to pretend they were part of a group. If they were part of a well run group, they would have copies of the tickets bought on behalf of the group before draw time and could therefore prove they had a claim on the prize.

GYM RICE

If I win anything over 20 million dollars, and <snip>s line up and try to pull a stunt like this, I'm setting aside a million dollars for lawyers fees and going after everything they have for as long as it takes. I'll make their life a living hell just on principle alone. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Jun 19, 2011

That is not an example of group play at work. It is an example where someone lied and tried to pretend they were part of a group. If they were part of a well run group, they would have copies of the tickets bought on behalf of the group before draw time and could therefore prove they had a claim on the prize.

I'm glad you weren't part of this International lottery group scam again mario, I was getting a little worried after those last two times when "someone stole" the money.

You really should find another way to supplement your income though, international crime will just land you in jail someday, little booger.

And nobody wants to see that happen.

Nobody.

You and I have a strange and wonderful relationship (you're strange, I'm wonderful) and I don't ever want to see that change.

Yes, we go way back, you and me.

Way back...

Let me think now...

I know, how about opening your own business?

Little mario's Hot Chip Stand!

Everybody loves Hot Chips!

Whattaya think?

Mario38

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 19, 2011

I'm glad you weren't part of this International lottery group scam again mario, I was getting a little worried after those last two times when "someone stole" the money.

You really should find another way to supplement your income though, international crime will just land you in jail someday, little booger.

And nobody wants to see that happen.

Nobody.

You and I have a strange and wonderful relationship (you're strange, I'm wonderful) and I don't ever want to see that change.

Yes, we go way back, you and me.

Way back...

Let me think now...

I know, how about opening your own business?

Little mario's Hot Chip Stand!

Everybody loves Hot Chips!

Whattaya think?

For someone who claims to be Christian, you spread a lot of lies and hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your behavior is pathetic.

Please follow the Lottery Post rules.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

For someone who claims to be Christian, you spread a lot of lies and hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your behavior is pathetic.

I'm in your corner, little guy.

It's you and me against the world.

We're good like that.

larry3100's avatarlarry3100

You mean to tell me Ted,you didn't sign those tickets before you handed them over to the convenience store clerk?. You jerk.You lose. Smash

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

WOW... this is crazy you have to protect your self at all times. What happen to the old days where you signed the back of the ticket and that person calimed the prize.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

This why I always purchase my own ticket and check my own ticket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type

Mario38

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Jun 20, 2011

This why I always purchase my own ticket and check my own ticket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type

That does not prevent someone from making a claim against your win.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

What I don't understand is why a person who believed a convenience store clerk switched his ticket and isn't sure he even purchased a ticket at the winning location and two guys who claimed they gave some money to someone else to buy tickets be considered seriously when someone shows up with the ticket and their signature on it.  Sounds like any one with a story can make a claim and there need to be penalties for those making false claims.

i agree with you about RDGRNR and i complained before and nothing happened.  if more people complain about him maybe he would be more civil or gone. gone is preferrable.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on Jun 20, 2011

i agree with you about RDGRNR and i complained before and nothing happened.  if more people complain about him maybe he would be more civil or gone. gone is preferrable.

Where do I sign up? LOL I'd much rather listen to you drone on and on about your bad luck when you post every six months or so.   Sleep Bed

Hey, maybe you and mario could move in together since you know each other anyway.

You could do his hair and he could paint your toe nails while you talk baby talk to each other! Hippy

How about it?

faber98

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 20, 2011

Where do I sign up? LOL I'd much rather listen to you drone on and on about your bad luck when you post every six months or so.   Sleep Bed

Hey, maybe you and mario could move in together since you know each other anyway.

You could do his hair and he could paint your toe nails while you talk baby talk to each other! Hippy

How about it?

i agree it's time to take chocktaw ridge runner up to the tallahatchee bridge and let billy joe macallistar off the hook from that guy that made him jump off and put ridge runner in his place...

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Jun 20, 2011

That does not prevent someone from making a claim against your win.

On what basis ........................ ?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by faber98 on Jun 20, 2011

i agree it's time to take chocktaw ridge runner up to the tallahatchee bridge and let billy joe macallistar off the hook from that guy that made him jump off and put ridge runner in his place...

LOL, you're gettin better faber.

Unlike the two dolts from Loserville, you're showing signs of personality.

I like that. I think there's hope for you. Yes Nod

sherr421

TheWhat? WORD OF THE DAY IS SCRATCH-OFF I DIDENT NO WHERE TO POST IS IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT 5.20 AM JUNE 21 2011

sherr421

thankyou you for your time,

sincerely sherrie kunkel

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Jun 20, 2011

What I don't understand is why a person who believed a convenience store clerk switched his ticket and isn't sure he even purchased a ticket at the winning location and two guys who claimed they gave some money to someone else to buy tickets be considered seriously when someone shows up with the ticket and their signature on it.  Sounds like any one with a story can make a claim and there need to be penalties for those making false claims.

I Agree!

faber98

thanx ridgerunner, i really don't disagree with you on most points..if that picture of you is real i find it disturbing but if mario 38 really stole the lottery pool money by not purchasing the tickets and ?? exactly what happened? did they win a secondary prize and he couldn't pay off? certainly it wasn't the jackpot or he should have been drawn and quartered or tarred and feathered or worse.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by faber98 on Jun 21, 2011

thanx ridgerunner, i really don't disagree with you on most points..if that picture of you is real i find it disturbing but if mario 38 really stole the lottery pool money by not purchasing the tickets and ?? exactly what happened? did they win a secondary prize and he couldn't pay off? certainly it wasn't the jackpot or he should have been drawn and quartered or tarred and feathered or worse.

Nah, mario's ok, we just razz each other a little once in a while.

He joined joker one time in ganging up on a Christian lady because they didn't like her mentioning praying for a win or something so I figured if she was fair game for them to give a hard time, then so were they.

He always asks me to show proof of that because he knows it was all deleted for being so over-the-top, beyond reproach, mean-spirited and cruel.

But I have no regrets about defending any American woman against people from other countries who want to impose their morality, values and beliefs on them.

Too many Americans have given their lives for the freedom we enjoy to just give it up to a couple of arrogant bullies from foreign countries.

But, we're like family here so we all forgive and forget and move on.

Those two are just a little too high strung, that's all.

But I have a calming effect on them.

So everything's cool.

CashWinner$

You know, I was curious about that also....

Like, did this guy steal $$ and then have the coconuts to tell on himself ??

Yikes, what kinda **** does that.....

Enlightenment would be much appreciated.....anyone.... Embarassed 

Good Morning Everyone!!! Fantastic Luck on Lotto 2nite ++

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by CashWinner$ on Jun 21, 2011

No, he said before he doesn't  have a pool.

I believe him.

He's ok, just a little high strung, that's all.

KY Floyd's avatarKY Floyd

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Jun 20, 2011

On what basis ........................ ?

Do you think the lottery should just ignore them when people claim to be the rightful owner of a winning ticket presented by somebody else? The only real question is how much investigating they should bother with.  When somebody calls up and says "I think that maybe I might have bought the winning ticket, perhaps at one of the many places I bought tickets, though I don't remember which places..." the investigating should be finished as fast as the phone call. In other cases a bit more investigation may be warranted.

I think the lottery may be bending over backwards now because of past problems, but they should do at least a cursory investigation if somebody has a plausible story. In my book a plausible story would be a lot more definite than thinking you might have bought the winning ticket. If you don't have possession of it you'll need a good explanation of why not, and realistic proof that it really does belong to you. That's one reason that it's a good idea to buy your tickets at the same time you buy gas with a credit card. It's also a good reason for the lottery to withhold information on where and when winning tickets were sold.

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 20, 2011

How about it?

i would love to kick your ass!  you lucky i don't know where your taunting juvenile ass is at or i would come and kick  your ass.  how is that for moving in with some one. you don't deserver to be on the post because all you do is make insulting remarks to people comments. you make personal attacks on people. well here is mine against your taunts. i wish more people would like to complain about you as i did. you big ASS!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on Jun 23, 2011

i would love to kick your ass!  you lucky i don't know where your taunting juvenile ass is at or i would come and kick  your ass.  how is that for moving in with some one. you don't deserver to be on the post because all you do is make insulting remarks to people comments. you make personal attacks on people. well here is mine against your taunts. i wish more people would like to complain about you as i did. you big ASS!

Shouldn't you be at the beauty parlor giving your clients the latest in high-fashion hairstyles?

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on Jun 20, 2011

LIKE WOW MAN!!!!...Is this the same ridgey we all love and admire...?????...LIKE WOW MAN!!!!..Maybe ridgey needs to go to charm school before it's to late...or maybe it's to late already...LIKE WOW MAN...!!!!!...JEEPERS...!!!!!.....

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Wow again!!..Jeepers again!!!..

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by tiggs95 on Jun 24, 2011

LIKE WOW MAN!!!!...Is this the same ridgey we all love and admire...?????...LIKE WOW MAN!!!!..Maybe ridgey needs to go to charm school before it's to late...or maybe it's to late already...LIKE WOW MAN...!!!!!...JEEPERS...!!!!!.....

The poor soul doesn't really mean any of that nonsense so don't hold it against him, tiggers.

He's just a little high strung is all.

I've had good success helping those kind of people.

Some of em just need to be held and gently rocked.

I'm a caring nurturer.

He really has to stop talking baby talk to other men and painting their toe nails though.

That's not healthy.

Mario38

I do not steal money.

Do not believe the lies and hatred spread by some people on this forum.

Mario38

Quote: Originally posted by CashWinner$ on Jun 21, 2011

I do not steal money.

All accusations against me have been made without one shred of evidence.

They are more a reflection of the messenger than the victim.

Pathetic behavior and against Lottery Post rules.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Calm down, mario.

We all believe you.

You've said previously that you don't run a lottery group and we believe you.

I think you need a hug!

How about it?

C'mon! Group hug everybody!  Group Hug

sully16's avatarsully16

Reading this garbage isn't fun either!!!!!

Mario38

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 24, 2011

Calm down, mario.

We all believe you.

You've said previously that you don't run a lottery group and we believe you.

I think you need a hug!

How about it?

C'mon! Group hug everybody!  Group Hug

More lies.

The 9th Commandment: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

If you cannot follow the 9th Commandment, at least try to follow the Lottery Post rules.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Jun 24, 2011

More lies.

The 9th Commandment: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

If you cannot follow the 9th Commandment, at least try to follow the Lottery Post rules.

OMG, the guy who wished all Christians would die is now quoting the Commandments!

Go lay an egg, numbnuts.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Jun 24, 2011

Thanks sully but he's ok.

He just gets really overexcited sometimes.

Luckily I have a calming effect on him.

I think we're beginning to make progress.

Mario38

OMG, the guy who wished all Christians would die is now quoting the Commandments!

Go lay an egg, numbnuts.

More of the same - lies and insults.

Please follow Lottery Post rules.

sully16's avatarsully16

Cheers Cheers my friend.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Cheers Cheers my friend.

Thanks, sullmeister. Cheers

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

The poor soul doesn't really mean any of that nonsense so don't hold it against him, tiggers.

I'm a caring nurturer.

He really has to stop talking baby talk to other men and painting their toe nails though.

That's not healthy.

.............."gently rocked will help" ridgey..What size rocks do you use?...Good you have sully to help you out..Be safe ridgey we don't want to lose such a valuable person like yourself...

CashWinner$

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Jun 24, 2011

I do not steal money.

All accusations against me have been made without one shred of evidence.

They are more a reflection of the messenger than the victim.

Pathetic behavior and against Lottery Post rules.

Oh ok, no worries..I had seen a few references & was curious.

As a new LP member, I'm not so aware of the historical nature of the camaraderie (or lack there of :-)

Happy Winning $$

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by CashWinner$ on Jun 25, 2011

Oh ok, no worries..I had seen a few references & was curious.

As a new LP member, I'm not so aware of the historical nature of the camaraderie (or lack there of :-)

Happy Winning $$

He's ok Cash, just very nervous, excitable and irritable.

But I like him.

cheryl59's avatarcheryl59

hehehehehLMAO!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by cheryl59 on Jun 25, 2011

hehehehehLMAO!

About time you posted, woman!

Where ya been?

ZANBAB1

all kinds  of <snip>roaches come out of the  woodwork,when someone wins  i  wish  i  could  win,  and  really  give it to the  <snip>s

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

well some one had to say something about him. he pissed me off. i have no issues with you. i did report him again and nothing happens. it seems he is free to insult people with no repercussions.

I'm a caring nurturer.

That's not healthy.

i meant every word.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on Jun 27, 2011

well some one had to say something about him. he pissed me off. i have no issues with you. i did report him again and nothing happens. it seems he is free to insult people with no repercussions.

Wow, our own little snitch.

Were you the classroom tattletale too?

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner was smokin' and drinkin' moonshine on the playground again!

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner was in the bushes with Lucinda May and Norma Jean and Jolene again!

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner turned me upside down and stuck my head in the toilet and flushed it again!

Nobody likes a constant complainer, Hippy"starchild"Hippy.

Go talk baby talk to mario and paint each other's toe nails and discuss the latest fashion trends.

I got no time for the nonsense.

truecritic's avatartruecritic

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 27, 2011

Wow, our own little snitch.

Were you the classroom tattletale too?

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner was smokin' and drinkin' moonshine on the playground again!

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner was in the bushes with Lucinda May and Norma Jean and Jolene again!

Teacher! Teacher! Ridge Runner turned me upside down and stuck my head in the toilet and flushed it again!

Nobody likes a constant complainer, Hippy"starchild"Hippy.

Go talk baby talk to mario and paint each other's toe nails and discuss the latest fashion trends.

I got no time for the nonsense.

Geez!  Everywhere I go on here, there you are attacking someone for something. 

Is that all you do is call people queer?

And now you are also making fun of people that follow the rules.  Same as when you make fun of people that obey the law and Constitution!

Of course, I am just paraphrasing because so many things you say sound queer!

joker17

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 21, 2011

Nah, mario's ok, we just razz each other a little once in a while.

He joined joker one time in ganging up on a Christian lady because they didn't like her mentioning praying for a win or something so I figured if she was fair game for them to give a hard time, then so were they.

He always asks me to show proof of that because he knows it was all deleted for being so over-the-top, beyond reproach, mean-spirited and cruel.

But I have no regrets about defending any American woman against people from other countries who want to impose their morality, values and beliefs on them.

Too many Americans have given their lives for the freedom we enjoy to just give it up to a couple of arrogant bullies from foreign countries.

But, we're like family here so we all forgive and forget and move on.

Those two are just a little too high strung, that's all.

But I have a calming effect on them.

So everything's cool.

Too many Americans are brainwashed like you, so I have to keep reminding you of this. I know your puny brain can't get it, but maybe one day. Hopefullly for you.

Ridge, the decider of who writes what. What a dumbass racist that drinks like a fish. You're nothing but a racist dumbass Christan wannabe. LOSER !

joker17

I agree. That's ok, it's just a matter of time when opens his crock smucker to the wrong person on the street, and they'll shove that JD bottle right up his ass. I just wish I was there to watch.

But he's a Christian who's tolerant. Yeah, If you believe that, then I've got a bridge to sell you. He's a HYPOCRITE who doesn't even follow the rules of his own crackpot religion. What a moron.!!!

joker17

Quote: Originally posted by truecritic on Jun 28, 2011

And now you are also making fun of people that follow the rules.  Same as when you make fun of people that obey the law and Constitution!

Like I wrote before, he's a virus that spreads like manure....

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Why do you keep lying and using the Q word?

Don't you know how offensive that is to some people?

Why are you such an inconsiderate homophobe?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by joker17 on Jun 28, 2011

Too many Americans are brainwashed like you, so I have to keep reminding you of this. I know your puny brain can't get it, but maybe one day. Hopefullly for you.

Ridge, the decider of who writes what. What a dumbass racist that drinks like a fish. You're nothing but a racist dumbass Christan wannabe. LOSER !

You should really think about taking some intensive Anger Management classes.

You're like a powder keg ready to explode.

I feel sorry for any women that happen to be around you when that happens.

Please, get help joker, I'm serious.

joker17

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jun 28, 2011

You should really think about taking some intensive Anger Management classes.

You're like a powder keg ready to explode.

I feel sorry for any women that happen to be around you when that happens.

Please, get help joker, I'm serious.

You should talk out of your mouth instead of your ass. You may start making some sense, but I highly doubt it. Your mouth is most likey as dirty as your ass.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I agree. That's ok, it's just a matter of time when opens his crock smucker to the wrong person on the street, and they'll shove that JD bottle right up his ass. I just wish I was there to watch.

But he's a Christian who's tolerant. Yeah, If you believe that, then I've got a bridge to sell you. He's a HYPOCRITE who doesn't even follow the rules of his own crackpot religion. What a moron.!!!

"his crock smucker"

Wow, another homophobic remark!

I wonder if truecricket will have anything to say about this one?

Or is he a hypocrite?

"they'll shove that JD bottle right up his ass. I just wish I was there to watch."

Ah, there's your anger issues again, joker, mixed with your fantasies.

You need even more help than we all thought.

You're really confused about a lot of things, aren't you? 

joker17

"his crock smucker"

Wow, another homophobic remark!

I wonder if truecricket will have anything to say about this one?

Or is he a hypocrite?

"they'll shove that JD bottle right up his ass. I just wish I was there to watch."

Ah, there's your anger issues again, joker, mixed with your fantasies.

You need even more help than we all thought.

Only one thing. How a moron like you got this far in life without getting whacked.

Wait a minute, I know how. You never actually say this schmidt to someone's face. You're just tough on the net. Because If you did, by now you'd be in the hospital for an extended stay, multiple times. It all makes sense now.

Why do you keep lying and using the Q word?

Don't you know how offensive that is to some people?

Why are you such an inconsiderate homophobe?

Profiling Redneck...

You must be a Democrat!  Being an ass seems to be your specialty.

You think you are in the bully pulpit. 
Truth is you are just a first-rate cyber-BULLY.   In fact, you sound like Hitler!   Ordering everyone around, telling them where to go and what to do.

You certainly don't believe in free speech or the Constitution.

Religion means nothing to you. You do what you want to do and no one's going to stop you.  That's a paraphrased quote from you.  You're no Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim or any other religion!  In fact you wouldn't even make a good atheist.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Profiling Redneck...

You must be a Democrat!  Being an ass seems to be your specialty.

You think you are in the bully pulpit. 
Truth is you are just a first-rate cyber-BULLY.   In fact, you sound like Hitler!   Ordering everyone around, telling them where to go and what to do.

You certainly don't believe in free speech or the Constitution.

Religion means nothing to you. You do what you want to do and no one's going to stop you.  That's a paraphrased quote from you.  You're no Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim or any other religion!  In fact you wouldn't even make a good atheist.

Calm down princess, you're not making any sense.

Hitler wanted certain words and books banned so nobody could hear the other side of the story - that's what you want to do, remember, not me!

You even want the phrase "God Bless America" banned because you hate God and you hate America, remember?

You like to "paraphrase" so you can lie about me.

Uh, it ain't workin, my delicate little flower.

Now apologize for using the Q word again in your other post.

Hitler wanted certain words and books banned so nobody could hear the other side of the story - that's what you want to do, remember, not me!

You even want the phrase "God Bless America" banned because you hate God and you hate America, remember?

Hitler gave strict orders...if you didn't follow them, most likely you were dead.  THAT is how you act.  Ordering people around and telling them what they can say and what to do.  Also, Hitler didn't want to hear "the other side of the story."  ...and neither do you.

How many members have been attacked by rdgrnr?
If you see this thread perhaps he will apologize to everyone and start being civil!

Here's a plan for you, rdgrnr! Write this 500 times in a post:

I, rdgrnr, am truly sorry for attacking you.  I will not do that again.  I promise to start behaving like a normal person.

joker17

Hitler wanted certain words and books banned so nobody could hear the other side of the story - that's what you want to do, remember, not me!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????????

WHAT A JOKE ! ! !

GOD FORBID SOMEONE COMES HERE WITH OPPOSING VIEWS ABOUT RELIGION WITHOUT THE RIDGE POLICE GETTING INVOLVED.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR STORY AS YOU WROTE ABOVE? ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO DUMBASS?

HYPOCRITE ! ! ! ! ! !

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Hitler wanted certain words and books banned so nobody could hear the other side of the story - that's what you want to do, remember, not me!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????????

WHAT A JOKE ! ! !

GOD FORBID SOMEONE COMES HERE WITH OPPOSING VIEWS ABOUT RELIGION WITHOUT THE RIDGE POLICE GETTING INVOLVED.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR STORY AS YOU WROTE ABOVE? ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO DUMBASS?

HYPOCRITE ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm now convinced you have a mental block of some kind.

You want to attack little old Christian ladies for mentioning Jesus but you don't want anyone commenting on what you say to them.

Because that's "telling you what you can and cannot say".

What an insufferable moron you are.

joker17

Your brain has turned to schmidt old man. This is the 10th time I'm writing this, so stop making me rewrite this over and over. I even gave you links but you're too freaking stupid to go look.

The original post about the woman Elizabeth who won 4 grand or whatever, I asked a question to another poster in that thread not Elizabeth you freaking MORON. I'm so freeaking tired of repeating myself you lying twit.

I even congratulate Elizabeth.

Now get your facts straight because you know I can go back and get the link asswipe. Stop your lying....

All I EVER WANTED WAS to be able to write an opposing view, UNTIL the Ridge police came lying about my true intentions. GO EFF YOURSELF !!!

joker17

Your brain has turned to schmidt old man. This is the 10th time I'm writing this, so stop making me rewrite this over and over. I even gave you links but you're too freaking stupid to go look.

The original post about the woman Elizabeth who won 4 grand or whatever, I asked a question to another poster in that thread not Elizabeth you freaking MORON. I'm so freeaking tired of repeating myself you lying twit.

Now get your facts straight because you know I can go back and get the link asswipe. Stop your lying....

All I EVER WANTED WAS to be able to write an opposing view, UNTIL the Ridge police came lying about my true intentions. GO EFF YOURSELF !!!

And Like I wrote earlier in thsi thread, most of the content in that thread got deleted, so I can't show the question I posed, but Todd left the part where I congratulated Elizabeth on her win.

DUMBASS RACIST...

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Nobody's more tired of hearing you repeat yourself than me, believe me. But you ain't got nothin' else.

You so sanctimoniously act like Elizabeth was the only Christian woman you've ever attacked.

Get your head out of your arse.

You ain't foolin' anybody.

joker17

Nobody's more tired of hearing you repeat yourself than me, believe me. But you ain't got nothin' else.

You so sanctimoniously act like Elizabeth was the only Christian woman you've ever attacked.

Get your head out of your arse.

You ain't foolin' anybody.

Go eff yourself loser. You're not worth arguing with. The flow of manure coming out of your mouth is stinking up the joint.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

"All I EVER WANTED WAS to be able to write an opposing view..."

That's a lie and you know it.

All you ever wanted wasn't just to write an opposing view to what Christian women say - you want to write an opposing view without anyone being able to write an opposing view to what you wrote about them.

And well, that just ain't gonna happen.

Not in this country.

You ain't in iran anymore, Chumley.

Get used to it.

joker17

"All I EVER WANTED WAS to be able to write an opposing view..."

That's a lie and you know it.

All you ever wanted wasn't just to write an opposing view to what Christian women say - you want to write an opposing view without anyone being able to write an opposing view to what you wrote about them.

And well, that just ain't gonna happen.

Not in this country.

You ain't in iran anymore, Chumley.

Get used to it.

Isn't there a Christian potluck for you to go to?

Cause that's the only thing you're good for. Stuffing your face to mask that manure odor.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Isn't there a Christian potluck for you to go to?

Cause that's the only thing you're good for. Stuffing your face to mask that manure odor.

Yeah, good idea, and maybe you could find an iranian woman beating fest.

Real tough guys, pffffttttt!  LOL

joker17

Yeah, good idea, and maybe you could find an iranian woman beating fest.

Real tough guys, pffffttttt!  LOL

You're a lying dumb redneck that keeps repeating your lies. Whatever, I don't care. I possibly can't take a person like you who's missing teeth seriously, can I?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

You're a lying dumb redneck that keeps repeating your lies. Whatever, I don't care. I possibly can't take a person like you who's missing teeth seriously, can I?

I imagine a lot of women who've had the misfortune of meeting you are missing teeth too by now.

They've had to learn their place, haven't they joker?

Course, nobody will see the teeth you knocked out of their mouths once you make them wear that bag over their heads.

joker17

I imagine a lot of women who've had the misfortune of meeting you are missing teeth too by now.

They've had to learn their place, haven't they joker?

Course, nobody will see the teeth you knocked out of their mouths once you make them wear that bag over their heads.

You're more annoying than the Jehova's witness Brainwashed idiots who keep knocking on my front door. Well, not as annoying. They eventually go away...

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

You're more annoying than the Jehova's witness Brainwashed idiots who keep knocking on my front door. Well, not as annoying. They eventually go away...

Yeah joker, we know, Christians are idiots.

We thought you didn't like repeating yourself?

Isn't that line getting a little old, even to you?

joker17

Yeah joker, we know, Christians are idiots.

We thought you didn't like repeating yourself?

Isn't that line getting a little old, even to you?

No, they're not idiots, they're just misguided. YOU"RE the idiot.

You just don't get how stupid you sound do you?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

No, they're not idiots, they're just misguided. YOU"RE the idiot.

You just don't get how stupid you sound do you?

We're going to get you to assimilate if it's the last thing we do.

Don't fight it, you can't win.

You won't idolize terrorists when we get through with you.

Please cooperate.

joker17

We're going to get you to assimilate if it's the last thing we do.

Don't fight it, you can't win.

You won't idolize terrorists when we get through with you.

Please cooperate.

I don't idolize terrorists.

You should stop the childish remarks. And you're telling me to come up with new material?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I don't idolize terrorists.

You should stop the childish remarks. And you're telling me to come up with new material?

Yes you do.

And your penchant for pushing women around is supremely evident in your relish for attacking primarily women for mentioning Jesus.

Nobody's fooled by your lies.

You have a deep-seated hatred for women.

Seems pretty evident.

You're 47 years old and never married, right?

joker17

Yes you do.

And your penchant for pushing women around is supremely evident in your relish for attacking primarily women for mentioning Jesus.

Seems pretty evident.

Jarasan was right. I'm the idiot here for arguing with a neanderthal brainwashed moron, shchmidt for brains like you.

I get better responses from a pile of dog crap.

Maybe Santa Clause and the tooth fairy will help you. I'm sure you believe in those fairytales too.

Goodbye retard !

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Jarasan was right. I'm the idiot here for arguing with a neanderthal brainwashed moron, shchmidt for brains like you.

Maybe Santa Clause and the tooth fairy will help you. I'm sure you believe in those fairytales too.

Goodbye retard !

Like "Give em Hell Harry Truman" used to say:

"If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

See ya round, loser.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Goodbye retard !

"Jarasan was right. I'm the idiot here"

At least we can say we all agreed on that.

Yes you do.

Seems pretty evident.

Your 3rd grade bullying is reminiscent of the Westboro Baptist Church group.  In fact it sounds like you are a member.

"The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homosexuality and its protest activities, which include picketing funerals and desecrating the American flag."

Wow!  I didn't know you did ALL that!  I thought you hinted that you liked the flag.  No wonder you got upset when I said the flag should be given respect.

"The church has been actively involved in the anti-gay movement since at least 1991 when it sought a crackdown on homosexual activity at Gage Park six blocks northwest of the church. In addition to anti-gay protests at military funerals, the organization pickets other celebrity funerals that are likely to get it media attention."

OMG!  Disrupting MILITARY funerals and slinging  ANTI-GAY remarks!    Now you are picking on guys that are U.S. citizens right here at Lottery Post.   You keep insulting the entire Middle East with your slurs.  Condemning ALL people of a different faith than yours!     Darn, you sound despicable!

Do you think you will ever be able to say you are sincerely sorry and give up these devil ways?  Sure, I know the Constitution protects your disgusting ways at the moment but it has to make you feel bad inside.

Really, just sincerely say you are sorry and stick to it.  Sure the wounds go deep but real Americans will probably forgive you in time.  Give it a chance to work.  Fight that devil drink that drives you to do things like this.  Say you are sorry...and use your time here for niceness and goodness.  You'd be surprised how much better you'll feel at the end of the days.

Well, I'll just leave you to read this and re-read this and do some soul-searching.  Just post a sincere regret for having caused all this trouble for people here, as soon as you can.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Your 3rd grade bullying is reminiscent of the Westboro Baptist Church group.  In fact it sounds like you are a member.

"The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homosexuality and its protest activities, which include picketing funerals and desecrating the American flag."

Wow!  I didn't know you did ALL that!  I thought you hinted that you liked the flag.  No wonder you got upset when I said the flag should be given respect.

"The church has been actively involved in the anti-gay movement since at least 1991 when it sought a crackdown on homosexual activity at Gage Park six blocks northwest of the church. In addition to anti-gay protests at military funerals, the organization pickets other celebrity funerals that are likely to get it media attention."

OMG!  Disrupting MILITARY funerals and slinging  ANTI-GAY remarks!    Now you are picking on guys that are U.S. citizens right here at Lottery Post.   You keep insulting the entire Middle East with your slurs.  Condemning ALL people of a different faith than yours!     Darn, you sound despicable!

Do you think you will ever be able to say you are sincerely sorry and give up these devil ways?  Sure, I know the Constitution protects your disgusting ways at the moment but it has to make you feel bad inside.

Really, just sincerely say you are sorry and stick to it.  Sure the wounds go deep but real Americans will probably forgive you in time.  Give it a chance to work.  Fight that devil drink that drives you to do things like this.  Say you are sorry...and use your time here for niceness and goodness.  You'd be surprised how much better you'll feel at the end of the days.

Well, I'll just leave you to read this and re-read this and do some soul-searching.  Just post a sincere regret for having caused all this trouble for people here, as soon as you can.

Wow, I see you're still on your anti-gay kick but at least you're not using the Q word anymore. I'm glad I broke you of that at least. You still need to apologize for it though. We're not going to forget, afterall. So just do it and have it over with. No hard feelings. You'll feel a lot better about yourself, seriously. Despite you and joker's supremist leanings, we're all human beings here. So just apologize. Do it now.

How about it, Sparky?

Wow, I see you're still on your anti-gay kick but at least you're not using the Q word anymore. I'm glad I broke you of that at least. You still need to apologize for it though. We're not going to forget, afterall. So just do it and have it over with. No hard feelings. You'll feel a lot better about yourself, seriously. Despite you and joker's supremist leanings, we're all human beings here. So just apologize. Do it now.

How about it, Sparky?

Sparky?  Wonder if Todd will let me change my screen name?  Can't make up my mind though because truecricket sounds cool too!

I should of dumbed-down what I wrote.  I just knew you'd get mixed up again.  See, it is YOU that needs to apologize.  That old Q word could easily return if you keep posting things that sound like it.  Only you can prevent these posts from continuing.  Like I said, real Americans will forgive you, in time.  Of course, I can't speak for everyone you slandered here.  The list is quite long. 

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Sparky?  Wonder if Todd will let me change my screen name?  Can't make up my mind though because truecricket sounds cool too!

I should of dumbed-down what I wrote.  I just knew you'd get mixed up again.  See, it is YOU that needs to apologize.  That old Q word could easily return if you keep posting things that sound like it.  Only you can prevent these posts from continuing.  Like I said, real Americans will forgive you, in time.  Of course, I can't speak for everyone you slandered here.  The list is quite long. 

No need to ever dumb down anything you write, believe me.

But don't try to muddy up the waters.

We're still waiting for your apology.

No need to ever dumb down anything you write, believe me.

But don't try to muddy up the waters.

We're still waiting for your apology.

Remember, re-read my posts.  They will help lead you in the right direction.

Here, let me start you out (notice the nice Red, White and Blue theme):

I, rdgrnr, did not mean to slander and lie about people here at Lottery Post.  I, rdgrnr, did not mean to cause havoc and long off-topic threads.  I, rdgrnr, am so sorry for the pain it has caused all of you.  (You might want to add something a little personal here - something straight from your heart).

Listen if you give your solemn word to start over, I would apologize for saying anything that might be untrue about you.  Would you need a Bible?  Or do you just prefer to Affirm that you sincerely mean your apology?  Because, I'll trust you and follow through, right after you.

Look, if something as big as the Berlin Wall coming down or the fall of Communist Russia can happen, I am sure you can set a precedent and stop your wicked ways here.

Just keep re-reading these posts of encouragement from me, over and over.  Mainly because I don't intend to continue trying to help you forever.  This could well be the last post you will see in awhile from me.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Remember, re-read my posts.  They will help lead you in the right direction.

Here, let me start you out (notice the nice Red, White and Blue theme):

I, rdgrnr, did not mean to slander and lie about people here at Lottery Post.  I, rdgrnr, did not mean to cause havoc and long off-topic threads.  I, rdgrnr, am so sorry for the pain it has caused all of you.  (You might want to add something a little personal here - something straight from your heart).

Listen if you give your solemn word to start over, I would apologize for saying anything that might be untrue about you.  Would you need a Bible?  Or do you just prefer to Affirm that you sincerely mean your apology?  Because, I'll trust you and follow through, right after you.

Look, if something as big as the Berlin Wall coming down or the fall of Communist Russia can happen, I am sure you can set a precedent and stop your wicked ways here.

Just keep re-reading these posts of encouragement from me, over and over.  Mainly because I don't intend to continue trying to help you forever.  This could well be the last post you will see in awhile from me.

Wow! Talk about muddying up the water!

This water's so muddy now it looks like joker swam in it!

Seriously though, you can use that Q word all you want I guess but you only hurt yourself.

You won't believe this but it actually hurts your spirit and can make you ill, all that hate you carry around.

I forgive your white supremacy and your religious intolerance and your intemperance with gays but you have to curtail this behavior if you want to heal.

I'm in your corner little buddy.

Never forget that.

I'm here for you.

As long as it takes...

Yes we can!!!

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story