Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the most creative or fun way you won pick 3.

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NativeSlew67.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3460 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about all the different ways I have won with my no-system system. So I am interest to hear how other players choose their winning numbers. We all heard about people winning with license plates, birthdays, dreams and addresses. So post your weird, wacky, creative or fun ways you have won. Here is few ways I have won. No system or workouts involved:

Grocery total

Television show

Magazine or book cover

Paycheck

Numbers on company trucks or vehicles

Odometer

Weight

Billboards

Social security number

Time

Guess Who's Back?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31910 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about all the different ways I have won with my no-system system. So I am interest to hear how other players choose their winning numbers. We all heard about people winning with license plates, birthdays, dreams and addresses. So post your weird, wacky, creative or fun ways you have won. Here is few ways I have won. No system or workouts involved:

Grocery total

Television show

Magazine or book cover

Paycheck

Odometer

Weight

Billboards

Social security number

Time

My most popular one is license plates & the other one is when I get a qp especially if it's a double I play the other side of it & flip 9's & 6's on qp single numbers.

I have heard of people playing numbers on money also...never tried that yet.

Atm numbers used to work in p4 when we first got in NC but I have slowed way down playing p4 but thinking about taking it back up.

I say try anything that works!...I'm looking forward to seeing what else people use though you've covered most of them already.

Thanks Win!

Good luck today!See Ya!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
      United States
      Member #106371
      February 17, 2011
      9710 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2011, 9:59 am - IP Logged

first i would like to thank you for creating this post . because its gonna be interesting .

• 1. quickpicks
      • 2.random familiar places or important  numbers like 711-911 etc.
      • 3.asked my girlfriend to give me three numbers.

thats all on my side. goodluck players

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Grocery total

Television show

Magazine or book cover

Paycheck

Odometer

Weight

Billboards

Social security number

Time

Most of the time you can win playing some of the #s that have come out the previous day. 

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Most of the time you can win playing some of the #s that have come out the previous day. 

When  I  am in  another   State,   I always   ask  the  store clerks   for    lottery   game   reports..

I  check   the   number   of  winner   breakdowns

It  shows   how   many   winners   of   each   prize.

Then  I look  to  see  if   a number   has  Pick3   number   has   hit  and   is  included  in the  report

7305             if   i   notice   127   has  hit.   I   will  combo  all   the  other   numbers   037,245 ,355  and  play  them.

Works  really  well   if  the  same  combo  appears  more  then  once.     I  won  in  California  twice   and  Atlanta   once.  Does  not  work  all  the  time

Yesterdays   qp    do   hit.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Florida
            United States
            Member #77815
            August 1, 2009
            3460 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

My most popular one is license plates & the other one is when I get a qp especially if it's a double I play the other side of it & flip 9's & 6's on qp single numbers.

I have heard of people playing numbers on money also...never tried that yet.

Atm numbers used to work in p4 when we first got in NC but I have slowed way down playing p4 but thinking about taking it back up.

I say try anything that works!...I'm looking forward to seeing what else people use though you've covered most of them already.

Thanks Win!

Good luck today!See Ya!

Hey Vergie, After I played 361 today I notice 163 written on my $5 bill. Guess what midday was? 316. Maybe numbers on money do work. Unless you meant the serial numbers. I did get it boxed for $40.

Guess Who's Back?

big dr's avatar - animaniacs41
              raleigh north carolina
              United States
              Member #74039
              May 1, 2009
              1076 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I hit the pick3 and the pick 4 from watching good times and sanford and son. I hit 168 because fred bet on a horse and florida  ask jj what happen in the year 1066 so i played that for the pick 4 and hit

Florida
                United States
                Member #77815
                August 1, 2009
                3460 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I hit the pick3 and the pick 4 from watching good times and sanford and son. I hit 168 because fred bet on a horse and florida  ask jj what happen in the year 1066 so i played that for the pick 4 and hit

I caught 219 watching Sanford and Son episode "By the numbers". Fred dreamed he riding a train...and Lucky Lucille dream book said 219. I also caught 393 from the "Cheating heart" episode" and 303 from the "Oddfather" episode. Everytime I see any of them episodes I play those numbers.

Guess Who's Back?

Set4life's avatar - 2554
                  East Hampton, NY
                  United States
                  Member #41995
                  June 25, 2006
                  1137 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

This is a great thread win$500quick, brings us together lol.

I get my numbers from my fav car models, lexus and ferrari's.  Other times I look for repeats, this is how I caught 172 4 times 50/50.  Then there is the flip 6 and 9. Ny has this thing where they will throw a 099, but a couple of days later, they will throw a 069.  These were my two hits from last year.

lets keep winning!!!!!Group Hug

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                    Raleigh, NC
                    United States
                    Member #75610
                    June 7, 2009
                    58050 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

1. quick picks-  won 200 dollars off of a quick pick in NC pick 4 game; won some smaller amounts on quick picks in the NC pick 3)

2. marking my ticket wrong- ( marked 813 on my play slip one evening but marked my ticket daytime by accident. It came out that next day. Luckily I saved the ticket and looked at it again and saw that I had won. LOL

3. lunch receipt. My lunch order came out to be 4.19 so I played it that day and won.

portsmouth
                      United States
                      Member #56352
                      November 14, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

has anybody ever use the money that people win in a court case for numbers to play? I have not tried that but im thinking bout it. i think thaat this mite but a good idea for pick 4.

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
                        N.C.
                        United States
                        Member #56005
                        October 28, 2007
                        877 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2011, 9:15 am - IP Logged

This is going to sound kinda stupid, and your probably going to laugh,
                        but, I sometimes use boat registration numbers. (there located on the
                        starboard side of motorized vessels). for instance 6922 is mine it hasn't
                        hit yet though.

also, I'll take a number and continue playing it until it hits, or I'll check the
                        history and pick a repeat number, and the two numbers that are out the
                        longest.

your welcome to try it if you like but; I've seen you ladies and gents in action,
                        and you all do a lot better than me usually.  lol

Good Luck

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #77815
                          August 1, 2009
                          3460 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2011, 9:25 am - IP Logged

has anybody ever use the money that people win in a court case for numbers to play? I have not tried that but im thinking bout it. i think thaat this mite but a good idea for pick 4.

No I don't play the money thw win. I will play the case #. A few years ago i was watch Judge Judy and it was case #397 and 793 came out. That was a easy box hit. Money for nothing.

Guess Who's Back?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10391 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2011, 2:51 am - IP Logged

House numbers and apartment numbers in TV shows.

Using numerology, the corresponding numbers to people's inirials and common three letter names, such as CVS.

Grocery bills that are palindromes.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

dont know how come i couldnt remember this...

Last week when i was absent from LP i wrote down 6 Pick4 combinations just thought of them out of the blue the following 3 days the first 3 numbers exact of 3 combinations played in Georgia....

didnt know they were going to play...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨