Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the most creative or fun way you won pick 3.

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NativeSlew67.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #112061
June 9, 2011
8776 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2011, 6:54 am - IP Logged

when i buy a qp i look at the numbers on  top or bottom that tell were  u bought it time and how many tickets that have been sold far

i break it down into groups   taking out any that alike and whats left i put in a wheel or sometimes pairs

it work out pretty good

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40346 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2011, 7:55 am - IP Logged

My license plate, I was on my way to work and played 419 straight for midday and evening,

it fell straight for midday and for evening, I won a thousand dollars that day, the very next day I had to have a root canal started.

Some other great wins, were from the mystical forum, I asked for a spider number 317, it fell, I asked for a butterfly number 419 again, it fell, my dog's name, Fluffy,588, it fell.

Harve$t Moon and my husband have the same birthday 609, played that until it fell.

Love the mystical forum Lovies

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3459 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Everyday I walk on the treadmill trying to increase my time. After each workout I record my time, speed, miles and calories burned. Friday morning I burned exactly 283 calories according to the treadmill. Guess what the Florida evening winner was? 283. Of course I forgot to play it. Remember to write your numbers down when you see them because you never know when or where a winning number will appear.

Guess Who's Back?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Everyday I walk on the treadmill trying to increase my time. After each workout I record my time, speed, miles and calories burned. Friday morning I burned exactly 283 calories according to the treadmill. Guess what the Florida evening winner was? 283. Of course I forgot to play it. Remember to write your numbers down when you see them because you never know when or where a winning number will appear.

I've been very slack with going to the gym...going to go more & do that too!....if I don't like the no. showing up from calories burned guess I could "keep on walking" till I do!Big Grin

I met a man one day who said he played numbers he got off scratch cards & had hit several times like that!

One more thing we all get lots of bills, we could look at those too...I just paid one for $125 & 152 hit yesterday & I  had 215...didn't really get it from there but did notice it afterwards.

AND always play your birthday...mine in tomorrow 724 & I play it most of the time & have hit with it several times.

One more thing, sometimes on the news they will tell about a crime or something else happening & you will see a house number on there....you have to be quick as they only show it briefly & write it down....good for p4 & p3.

I almost forgot this one....look at the member's numbers in LP poster's avatars & the number of posts...don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but I do that often.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Here's the fun way I got it today!

Woo-hoo!

Go look!Big Grin Angel

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513/2144519

Florida
            United States
            Member #77815
            August 1, 2009
            3459 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2011, 12:05 am - IP Logged

You never know how a winning number will show up. I bought some bananas for $1.10. Played it in midday and it came str8 in evening draw. I should have hit that number hard. Oh well on to the next number.

Guess Who's Back?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
              Member #81314
              October 16, 2009
              18980 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2011, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I love quick picks, and sometimes, I get the winning number on a quick pick.

But, midday today, I got, 775.  So, I played, one down on each number and one up on each number.

775---quick pick, midday

664-Evening winning number.  OMG, I'm just sitting here looking at the ticket, lmaoooo.

Good Luck.

P.S. This works a lot in Missouri.

Oh, I'm still feeling sick about this.  Last  Friday, I got, 2838 for a pick 4 quick pick,  July 22, 2011 Evening draw.

2838 hit Friday Night,            July29, 2011 Evening draw.

I played it all week except Friday.  Theory is, play the quick pick for a week!!!!!!.

The Struggle is real!

portsmouth
                United States
                Member #56352
                November 14, 2007
                87 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I rolled some dice three times and got 2, 4, 3 midday yesterday in va. it came out 423 for va midday

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5591 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I use LP's RNG for my numbers, jackpot games and pick 4. Last October I played a number from the RNG for the first time on pick 4 and hit it boxed for $100. So I'm trying it again this week.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #77815
                    August 1, 2009
                    3459 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I was watching t.v. when this commercial caught my attention. The last 4 digits of the phone number was 1415. I played it in the Play 4 and the winning number was 5141. I won $240 for a 50 cent box hit. Got the extra $40 due to the 20% extra promotion.

Guess Who's Back?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3459 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2011, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I caught 219 watching Sanford and Son episode "By the numbers". Fred dreamed he riding a train...and Lucky Lucille dream book said 219. I also caught 393 from the "Cheating heart" episode" and 303 from the "Oddfather" episode. Everytime I see any of them episodes I play those numbers.

The "By the numbers" episode is on TV Land right now.

Guess Who's Back?

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #95055
                        August 2, 2010
                        1623 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2011, 9:43 am - IP Logged

This is a very fun post Win$500! Thanks for starting it...gave me a smile this morning. I have a great mystical story for how I won big last year...

I am probably the least mystical player I know...I play strictly from follow-up numbers, patterns and historical stats. It works for me and in one year I have won a decent amount of money. Probably lost a more indecent amount tho!

Now, having said that, the most money I have ever won playing numbers (FYI, in The Bahamas, we have the option of playing various states on-line, mainly Fla, NY, ILL, Cali) was August 1st, 2010.  So here's the story...on July 31st, 2010 I won on 444 in Cali for $1- a nice payout of $800. I went to the number house to collect the money and the ATM was down...so I went back home and looked at my account on-line for the longest time trying to decide what to do with that money. I couldn't resist the on-line slot games so I started playing them with the $800, betting really high bets. Around 1am, my husband looked at the laptop and saw that I had brought the winnings up to $1200...and he gently removed it from my sweaty grasp and closed it down.

Ok, great. I was restless and got up around 6am and a clear Sunday morning August 1st to play ONE number New York, Florida, Illinois and California. And I knew exactly what number I wanted to play because a good friend of mine, getmoney007, she and I was just in a long discussion about a woman who usually hits the number houses for $80K - $100K per time with this particular number. i wanted that to be me!

I logged in and played the number in the 4 states for the midday draws, didnt played it straight at all, just boxed for $15. The number was 599 and I also played the twin 559. In total, I spent $120.00. I called my friend and told her what I had done and she said, WOO HOO let's pray.

That sweet sweet number popped out THREE TIMES that day: NEW YORK, CHICAGO, CALIFORNIA.

How's that for absolute pure undiluted luck? Total winnings was $13,500. Next day, we booked a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise. Banana

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."