Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two consecutive winning tickets

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #92933
June 17, 2010
651 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Funny about the roll Malie10. I just did the same, but not at the same time. I just kept playing and kept getting them in order.Decided to buy out the pack.  A late $50 saved the roll and I think it hit about $190. HAd a Win For Life Roll hit $124, so my 2 have sucked. Crossword having the best odds, sure seems to have crappy tickets. Sorry off topic...

Check out the remaining prizes for the goldbar crossword, they are the best yet. It's a little old but it has the new scratch to cash, so I brought the roll home and scratched off the squares then had to scan each ticket to see if it won. It's a really good ticket still.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1503 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Check out the remaining prizes for the goldbar crossword, they are the best yet. It's a little old but it has the new scratch to cash, so I brought the roll home and scratched off the squares then had to scan each ticket to see if it won. It's a really good ticket still.

Thats how I played it. I checked for bonus and scanned them. i think I only played about 5 of them. I will def keep getting them, cause they have the best remaining prizes and 1 in 3.8 odds.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1873 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Thats how I played it. I checked for bonus and scanned them. i think I only played about 5 of them. I will def keep getting them, cause they have the best remaining prizes and 1 in 3.8 odds.

How much did your roll end up winning, omiller? The $50 was a nice one; I think the best I've had is $20.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2011, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I was going off memory, but it came out to about $190.I think I had it at $105 and then the last batch hit $82.  It was a nice surprise when I scanned it. To stay on topic, Ii think I remember 2 or 3 of them hitting in a row also..The only problem I see with the ticket is, there isnt many win combinations

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1873 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I was going off memory, but it came out to about $190.I think I had it at $105 and then the last batch hit $82.  It was a nice surprise when I scanned it. To stay on topic, Ii think I remember 2 or 3 of them hitting in a row also..The only problem I see with the ticket is, there isnt many win combinations

That roll was at least slightly above average like the $5 roll I got. Mine hit $205/$300. It was extremely streaky, though. I think 2-3 winners in a row are about as common as 5-6 losers in a row.