Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery System

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by White05.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
djjimmyray2007's avatar - ummm

United States
Member #97394
September 16, 2010
14 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Is there a Lottery system for the pick 3 reliable enough, to be called "A System"??? Please, shar your knowledge and systems here, so we can either prove or debunk your findings....Good Luck, Everyone!!!Idea

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Systems can only do what they are designed to do which usually require a player inputs.  Given a copy of a system, you wouldn't get the same results as its user unless you entered his same information.  Asking a player to give you a copy of his system and then give you his updated information before each drawing so you can debunk what he's doing is asking a lot.

Good luck, there may be a system player out there somewhere that wants to be publicly debunked that read this post.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

djjimmyray2007's avatar - ummm

United States
      Member #97394
      September 16, 2010
      14 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2011, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Systems can only do what they are designed to do which usually require a player inputs.  Given a copy of a system, you wouldn't get the same results as its user unless you entered his same information.  Asking a player to give you a copy of his system and then give you his updated information before each drawing so you can debunk what he's doing is asking a lot.

Good luck, there may be a system player out there somewhere that wants to be publicly debunked that read this post.

The reason for posting this topic, isn't by going on a witch hunt...I guess I am a bit fustrated...We often see and P$Y for lottery systems and software that never live up to thier expectations...However, when it come to the actual state lottery...It is only random enough to be called RANDOM...Thumbs Up

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Is there a Lottery system for the pick 3 reliable enough, to be called "A System"??? Please, shar your knowledge and systems here, so we can either prove or debunk your findings....Good Luck, Everyone!!!Idea

That question has been asked a gazillion times here on LP. Use the search engine on this web site and you will find the answer you are looking for. Good luck.

US Flag

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2011, 9:55 am - IP Logged

The reason for posting this topic, isn't by going on a witch hunt...I guess I am a bit fustrated...We often see and P$Y for lottery systems and software that never live up to thier expectations...However, when it come to the actual state lottery...It is only random enough to be called RANDOM...Thumbs Up

djjimmyray2007,

Those who sell such systems and software know that the real $$$ isn't in the results the sytems produce, but in selling the systems and software.

I'm not talking about people here at LP, I'm talking about "big names" in the field.

Do a search here on the board and try some of Rick G's paper and pencil workouts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

That may not be your intentions but lately some players after sharing their systems with some of the newer members were told the the truth about how worthless their systems were.  Older members usually just say "Thanks for sharing" and let it go at that.

Truth is, if even commercial lottery systems and software preformed as most players expected and vendors guaranteed lotteries would be out of business.  Instead, they're making more profit every year.

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

That may not be your intentions but lately some players after sharing their systems with some of the newer members were told the the truth about how worthless their systems were.  Older members usually just say "Thanks for sharing" and let it go at that.

Truth is, if even commercial lottery systems and software preformed as most players expected and vendors guaranteed lotteries would be out of business.  Instead, they're making more profit every year.

As usual, you stole my reply!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

As usual, you stole my reply!

I hope you won't think that way if I ever win a lottery jackpot.Wink

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I hope you won't think that way if I ever win a lottery jackpot.Wink

Has anyone ever sued a lottery winner claiming they stole and played their numbers? Crying

With so many players sharing systems, numbers and information at LP, I suppose that could happen. Wink

Evil Looking       

cobalt179's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                    Johnston, Iowa
                    United States
                    Member #80901
                    October 6, 2009
                    19 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2011, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

djjimmyray2007, 

There is a good pick 3,4 system available.  It is offered by lottery boss pro.  The program is designed by Walter Computer Services.  I have spoke with the owner personally.  I have his system and have used it.  I think that it is a nice.  Let's just say, my winnings have covered the cost of his system.  I really do not play the pick 3 or pick 4 games.  I like the entire set up of his system.  His system is very easy to use. 

W

"It's All A Dream!"

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7344 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever sued a lottery winner claiming they stole and played their numbers? Crying

With so many players sharing systems, numbers and information at LP, I suppose that could happen. Wink

We have people saying did anyone play "my numbers" or "my picks" and it makes me wonder if some of them aren't asking for a commission when any of their 50 to 100 "my numbers" are drawn. Some say they gave them the winning number, but the strange part is these number owners never win when their numbers are drawn.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3112 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

djjimmyray2007, 

There is a good pick 3,4 system available.  It is offered by lottery boss pro.  The program is designed by Walter Computer Services.  I have spoke with the owner personally.  I have his system and have used it.  I think that it is a nice.  Let's just say, my winnings have covered the cost of his system.  I really do not play the pick 3 or pick 4 games.  I like the entire set up of his system.  His system is very easy to use. 

W

After a twenty five year run Lottery Boss Pro software has dropped off the radar.  I have no idea why, only that the site has been gone for months and I've finally removed it from the lottery software list on Lotto-Logix.

BobP

btw: Checked before posting, still gone.  Likely to return as a zombie site when the domain expires.

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

We have people saying did anyone play "my numbers" or "my picks" and it makes me wonder if some of them aren't asking for a commission when any of their 50 to 100 "my numbers" are drawn. Some say they gave them the winning number, but the strange part is these number owners never win when their numbers are drawn.

They can 'ask' all they want, unless they have a signed contract, it's not gonna happen.

And if I play 'your' numbers and I win, that's nothing more than a coincidence.

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Yes, I remember reading about this several times in the 90's.

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

After a twenty five year run Lottery Boss Pro software has dropped off the radar.  I have no idea why, only that the site has been gone for months and I've finally removed it from the lottery software list on Lotto-Logix.

BobP

btw: Checked before posting, still gone.  Likely to return as a zombie site when the domain expires.

Probably because few won with it?

Like I keep saying, if a system was 'that good', people would win with it every draw, and put the lotteries out of business.