Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery System

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by White05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2011, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Probably because few won with it?

Like I keep saying, if a system was 'that good', people would win with it every draw, and put the lotteries out of business.

I've seen some posters post enough combinations for the pick3 games that you probably would win almost every game if you played all those combinations every game but you would still be spending more than you won.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

We have people saying did anyone play "my numbers" or "my picks" and it makes me wonder if some of them aren't asking for a commission when any of their 50 to 100 "my numbers" are drawn. Some say they gave them the winning number, but the strange part is these number owners never win when their numbers are drawn.

I've had some even go farther by sending me a PM asking that I try their numbers for a while to see if they will win.  I always tell them if they want to know if their numbers can win, just check the websites after the drawings, they don't need me losing my money on their worthless numbers to know if they are winners.  I only waste my money on my own numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2011, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I've seen some posters post enough combinations for the pick3 games that you probably would win almost every game if you played all those combinations every game but you would still be spending more than you won.

Right! What's with that??? I mean, they post 30 sets of numbers and say "All States". That takes no skill at all. Some of those numbers have to hit.

Play to win!

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
        Fort Worth, TX
        United States
        Member #106060
        February 11, 2011
        188 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Is there a Lottery system for the pick 3 reliable enough, to be called "A System"??? Please, shar your knowledge and systems here, so we can either prove or debunk your findings....Good Luck, Everyone!!!Idea

Yes. Go in big. At a certain resolution everything falls apart. Trying to win by playing less than 120 combos is asking to lose.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

Germany
          Member #113831
          July 18, 2011
          1 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2011, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Very informative post. 
          Thaks for the share. :D