Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

SmartLuck Sw - Taking a Gamble - Pick 4/5

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Zippy123.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Massachusetts
United States
Member #111954
June 6, 2011
22 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2011, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Use the gh "w" section and it gives the best picks.  Then wheel them.  Chart 6 works good as far as winners.  Use the least out the go to chart "e" and see what group is due.

US Flag

Thanks all for your suggestions.  I am scouring through the old threads on the GH program and learning a lot of great insight.  What I find frustrating is her picks end up creating a sense of doubt in my mind about my own picks.  I wonder if I can turn off her 'picks' in the program.  Has anyone ever tried that?  If I have too many #'s that match hers I panic and if I have too little I start to wonder... 

I never thought to use screen 'E' that is a great call.  I like screen 4, 6, B, D, F and E, H, I for fine tuning.  Screen 5 was very helpful in last night's drawing. 

So, last nights experiement was a big fat FAIL!  NOT because I picked all the wrong #'s - I had 3 correct but 3/20 on a pick 35 game is nothing to go gaga over, but because I missed the cutoff time to submit my #'s.  Apparently the town I live in has a Sunday pm cutoff of 6:45 for lotto #'s.  I am nit certain if that is specific to drawings that are only played that evening or if it applies to all drawings regardless of draw date.  I could have sworn when I lived in Boston that I would dram #'s as late as 8pm - if not later. 

I spent all <snip> day on the #'s only to miss the cut off.  Amateur move.  :)

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2011, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Chart e tells what group is out and chart #6 gives you the best picks.  Compare the 2 and you'll increase the hits.

Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #111954
      June 6, 2011
      22 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Chart e tells what group is out and chart #6 gives you the best picks.  Compare the 2 and you'll increase the hits.

Great tip, thank you!