Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Popular numbers when the 967 comb. fall~~

Topic closed. 723 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 42 of 49
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34202 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Play them prs. from my dreams or hunches It did work both times P.A.   And a money number again what is going on with all the money numbers??   567 comb. Ont.  I had 987 by a mistake I hope you all are paying attention in P.A.  they are winners!!   lots of Popular numbers.  Del 102 comb.  They all follow each other remember that.

Ok just having fun here!!  Get some more winners!!Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Come and watch the Show!  Soap Opra Style lol!  This is better than the Pick 3 forumLOL

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
      United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Come and watch the Show!  Soap Opra Style lol!  This is better than the Pick 3 forum

SOAP OPERA!!!

Actually this is now all over the map!!!

BAM....BAM....BAM.

171 hit it good!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34202 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2012, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Come and watch the Show!  Soap Opra Style lol!  This is better than the Pick 3 forum

SOAP OPERA!!!

BAM....BAM....BAM.

171 hit it good!!!

Oh Yeah like that too I have'nt seen it in Ohio in a lone time  because Annie711  we won't that number we? we were just talking about it a few months ago and it it has'nt showed up yet in Ohio, now let me get my drink!  Whoooooo  Bammmmmmmmmmm I hope it come for us Annie711Hurray! Let's talk this $hit up  OkBanana or do it like this 1710 1711 171X   or the whole nine yards!  it's on thanks for you input we need the 711 171 Ohio bring it on! or the 171X   Oh,  I just thought it is a popular number.  I limke it as 711   0 or 1 for P. 4

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34202 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2012, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Another thing I post off the top of my head  Ok!DanceDanceDanceI do not need a book.  well sometimes I do.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2012, 1:10 am - IP Logged

I am still hanging Lol!  I haven't counted them but I know it is a lot.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34202 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2012, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I was just thinking dr65 where are you I haven't seen you lately?    And Divine Ejoy, Blessed221 wife4life Mangoskin   increase Moneyhog?

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2012, 4:48 am - IP Logged

SOAP OPERA!!!

BAM....BAM....BAM.

171 hit it good!!!

Bring it on!!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34202 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

SOAP OPERA!!!

BAM....BAM....BAM.

171 hit it good!!!

I was just thinking about something when I was upstairs I had to come back here and tell you this both of us are the same sign that is all I am saying............  Bam Bam Bam............... LOL!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

SOAP OPERA!!!

BAM....BAM....BAM.

171 hit it good!!!

I thought you were good not enough for me though!   Ark. Del Money number and Dead I said it follows each other.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I was just thinking about something when I was upstairs I had to come back here and tell you this both of us are the same sign that is all I am saying............  Bam Bam Bam............... LOL!

I thought you were good not enough for me though!   Ark. Del Money number and Dead I said it follows each other.

I often encounter incompetence in abundance from opposition with mediocre minds.

Learn how to respond to the situations you create without making it difficult for yourself.

I always emphasize intellect over other functions. So as for your indication of likeness, we are nothing alike and I do not share your compassion of annoying and bullying others.

My key planet encourages me to rebel against social injustices.

Your planetary house of Friends, Hopes and Dreams seems to have gone on a long vacation leaving you open to collecting ememie’s instead of friends. {self inflicted}

Long story short Marcie, stop trying to bully people and stop trying to chase away good people from Lottery Post. What you would not like for yourself, you should never serve to others.

Being not good enough is always good enough for me, my spiritual nature do not allow me to associate or tolerate, so birds of a feather can flocks together but not at my expense.

So be it…

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #108469
                        March 26, 2011
                        4011 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

I often encounter incompetence in abundance from opposition with mediocre minds.

Learn how to respond to the situations you create without making it difficult for yourself.

I always emphasize intellect over other functions. So as for your indication of likeness, we are nothing alike and I do not share your compassion of annoying and bullying others.

My key planet encourages me to rebel against social injustices.

Your planetary house of Friends, Hopes and Dreams seems to have gone on a long vacation leaving you open to collecting ememie’s instead of friends. {self inflicted}

Long story short Marcie, stop trying to bully people and stop trying to chase away good people from Lottery Post. What you would not like for yourself, you should never serve to others.

Being not good enough is always good enough for me, my spiritual nature do not allow me to associate or tolerate, so birds of a feather can flocks together but not at my expense.

So be it…

Thanks Empress-N.

I like some 00s today. Maybe this evening.

BlessingsBlue Angel

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34202 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

They just might come I had it in my blog plus it was a Pretty Full moon last night and we got the 999's somewhere.  I sure said it Todd delete it.  Fullmoon last nigt yall, we will get some more Triples too Play them all ........................... Quads too

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34202 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I just mention I dreamed of fruit and where does it come Tri.St.   647  if you dream of Fruit that is one of the numbers and a Money number.  Ga. I hope you are looking my my blog lots of winners there that came.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34202 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

More money numbers Yall 756 

Min.   I talked that repeat nunber up because Ohio did get another repeat number.  I think we will see more triples tonight. the 777 came. 444 N.Y  I said played them all I hope you did.  I had the 777* in my Blog.

Page 42 of 49