Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 7/1 - 7/31/2011

Topic closed. 1406 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Number19King.

Page 14 of 94
PrintE-mailLink
ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
Brooklet, GA
United States
Member #105331
January 29, 2011
17094 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2011, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting your QPs LPs.    my qps for the eve are 574 & 863

Brighteyes, Congrats on your HIT!!  WTG! glad someone is winning with MARGE!!

wow, did I ever play ALL AROUND  the 292!! Bang Head

ALL other WINNERS, CONGRATS  to YOU as well!!  WTG!

PLAYING my QP from last eve BACK tonite.   947.

numbers for CONSIDERATION-  529 528 869 865 947 957 272 273 427 467 469 332 532 537 799

365,356  534 539 525 589 659 263 862  996 679 976 712 455 485 489 834 874 875

good luck to all !!

Good Evening Got to run play, 532, 235, 352, 253, Dizzy glad you are back posting and good luck to all for evening. I Thnik you hit it on the head dizzy 532. We shall see.

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #82469
    November 14, 2009
    4790 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Smack her, Dizzy!!!

Better watch it though!

Marge is D*I*R*T*Y.

Looking for a 3 digit return in the evening cash4.

Good luck, LPs...410*,461*

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

dizzychic1's avatar - animaniacs23
      it's 5oclock somewhere
      United States
      Member #105909
      February 9, 2011
      1032 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Smack her, Dizzy!!!

Better watch it though!

Marge is D*I*R*T*Y.

Looking for a 3 digit return in the evening cash4.

Good luck, LPs...410*,461*

Party888!!!!   dizzy is doing  the PARTY DANCE!!!!

got a quick pick on cash 4 for 2888, saw  brighteyes post about her brother's QPs!!  so I PUT  $10 ON THE 8s!!!   whooooohhhhhooooot!!!!! 

congrats to all winners!!!!!!!   plies!!!  i told you buddy! like a bulldog!!

HittingINATL.   I smacked her good tonite!!!  to GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Leave Behind Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow!

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #82469
        November 14, 2009
        4790 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

got a quick pick on cash 4 for 2888, saw  brighteyes post about her brother's QPs!!  so I PUT  $10 ON THE 8s!!!   whooooohhhhhooooot!!!!! 

Congrats.  You knocked the H out of her!!!

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS to brighteyes and dizzychic and all who hit on the 292 and 888 today!!  WTG guys!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
            Member #107860
            March 16, 2011
            159 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't really play triples but I'll take that $250 marge...thanks!!  Congrats to all who got sum cheese tonight!!!  925..830..and 895 getting ready to hit!!!

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
              Brooklet, GA
              United States
              Member #105331
              January 29, 2011
              17094 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS DIZZY, BRIGHTEYES, NUMBR, AND ALL OTHERS WHO HIT 888!!!i have got to get me a good number midday!!! Starting back to school in the morning, hard for me to play.  GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE WE ALL GET HER AGAIN TOMORROW WE NEED TO SMACK HER GOOD!!!LOL I played the heck out of 532. After 8's fell looked at workout it was in there too. Oh well, will get her tomorrow. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                milledgeville,Ga
                United States
                Member #68927
                January 2, 2009
                6082 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

smash smash smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty Kenya100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with due triples

QBATL's avatar - tails
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #111920
                  June 5, 2011
                  1459 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

smash smash smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty Kenya100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with due triples

Congrats to all winners!!!!!!!!!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS DIZZY, BRIGHTEYES, NUMBR, AND ALL OTHERS WHO HIT 888!!!i have got to get me a good number midday!!! Starting back to school in the morning, hard for me to play.  GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE WE ALL GET HER AGAIN TOMORROW WE NEED TO SMACK HER GOOD!!!LOL I played the heck out of 532. After 8's fell looked at workout it was in there too. Oh well, will get her tomorrow. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

Hold  onto  that    532   all   month.   53  pair  will  pay  you   well   in july.Wink

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

it's 5oclock somewhere
                      United States
                      Member #105909
                      February 9, 2011
                      1032 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I  MUST APOLOGIZE  TO ALL MY LPs, when I got my QP for cash 4 today,  2888, I SAW  TRIPS COMING, I EVEN SAW THEM COMING A FEW DAYS AGO, but This afternoon, I couldn't post due to my JOB.  SO MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN DISTRACTIONS,  I STARTED TO POST THEM WITH MY FIRST POSTING THIS AFTERNOON, BUT FAILED TO DO SO. Confused   SO  SORRY LPs!!Confused

Blue Angel Thankful for such a wonderful BLESSING!   GOD IS GOOD!!  ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

THESE ARE NUMBERS THAT I'M SEEING FOR THE WEEK, STAY ON THESE NUMBERS!!!

529 539 532 531 799 977 947 957 338  263 552 553 574 689

8755, 6832, 9689, 0977 7563 7223 9432!!!!!  STAY ON THEM!

CONGRATS! ALL WINNERS!&LPs your time is due, get ready!

it's 5oclock somewhere
                        United States
                        Member #105909
                        February 9, 2011
                        1032 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I  MUST APOLOGIZE  TO ALL MY LPs, when I got my QP for cash 4 today,  2888, I SAW  TRIPS COMING, I EVEN SAW THEM COMING A FEW DAYS AGO, but This afternoon, I couldn't post due to my JOB.  SO MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN DISTRACTIONS,  I STARTED TO POST THEM WITH MY FIRST POSTING THIS AFTERNOON, BUT FAILED TO DO SO. Confused   SO  SORRY LPs!!Confused

Blue Angel Thankful for such a wonderful BLESSING!   GOD IS GOOD!!  ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

THESE ARE NUMBERS THAT I'M SEEING FOR THE WEEK, STAY ON THESE NUMBERS!!!

529 539 532 531 799 977 947 957 338  263 552 553 574 689

8755, 6832, 9689, 0977 7563 7223 9432!!!!!  STAY ON THEM!

CONGRATS! ALL WINNERS!&LPs your time is due, get ready!

THANKS  SO MUCH ALL MY DEAR LPs!!   You ALL mean so much to me, and are such a blessing to me, each day. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATS ON MY WIN TONITE, It certainly  has helped to lift my spirits, IT'S BEEN A ROUGH ROAD LATELY, & STILL IS. BUT God is in CONTROL!!

Would like to say THANK YOU TO ALL That Has THOUGHT of DIZZY & MY FAMILY DURING OUR TIME OF GREAT LOSS!  I SO APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS &  ESP. your  Prayers!!  Thank you for the PMs.

Stay encouraged!  your time is coming and is due, and possibly OVERDUE, but STAY POSITIVE, ENCOURAGE YOURSELF, AND DO LIKE THE BULLDOG DOES, WHEN HE'S BACKED IN A CORNER, Come OUT FIGHTING!!  YOU WILL GET MARGE!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, & Be Blessed!!!

QBATL's avatar - tails
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #111920
                          June 5, 2011
                          1459 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

THANKS  SO MUCH ALL MY DEAR LPs!!   You ALL mean so much to me, and are such a blessing to me, each day. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATS ON MY WIN TONITE, It certainly  has helped to lift my spirits, IT'S BEEN A ROUGH ROAD LATELY, & STILL IS. BUT God is in CONTROL!!

Would like to say THANK YOU TO ALL That Has THOUGHT of DIZZY & MY FAMILY DURING OUR TIME OF GREAT LOSS!  I SO APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS &  ESP. your  Prayers!!  Thank you for the PMs.

Stay encouraged!  your time is coming and is due, and possibly OVERDUE, but STAY POSITIVE, ENCOURAGE YOURSELF, AND DO LIKE THE BULLDOG DOES, WHEN HE'S BACKED IN A CORNER, Come OUT FIGHTING!!  YOU WILL GET MARGE!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, & Be Blessed!!!

Thank you for your kind words. It's so good to see you posting again! You and your family will remain in my prayers.

By the way I like your numbers. Good luck!

it's 5oclock somewhere
                            United States
                            Member #105909
                            February 9, 2011
                            1032 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind words. It's so good to see you posting again! You and your family will remain in my prayers.

By the way I like your numbers. Good luck!

Thank you QBATL,  also LPs wanted to mention today, at a different store, around the same time i played my Trips, before i ever put my money down on them, i got a QP on cash for and it gave me 7777.   Something to think about.  and yes, I mirrored them. lol, and played them down as well, after, we got the 888.   YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT MARGE.

good luck to all!!

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                              numa ga.
                              United States
                              Member #98702
                              October 12, 2010
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!  way to go miss dizz, husband had the 888 too, i only played the 000 congrats to all winners. Hey did you guys  really go to Atlanta and  ask for our refunds or at least a tripple. I was only kidding this morning , but hey it paid off. LOL

Page 14 of 94